What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 26 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 26 year old virgin.

Just like warm apple pie

Salty coins and milk

This guy knows what hes talking about!

Feels like a rusty meat grinder filled with hydrochloric acid and piranhas.

It feels warm and slippery but it kinda wraps tightly around your shaft. Pretty much feels like exactly what your penis wants 24 hours a day.

is like a million tiny hands all grabbing your dick at the same time

like the same vagina you came out of when you were born but on somebody else.

Depends on the pussy but that first moment your first time you're just like.... This is the moment my life has been leading up to

It feels like fucking a prison inmate in the shower. Try it OP

This guy knows what hes talking about!

Feels good man.

it feels soft yet tight and wet and amazing and built for your penis and if your girl is tight you can feel yourself moving her organs around and shit and i realize now that you don't really understand the concept of what it is to fuck something until you get your first girl that lets you do what you want with her. fucking a chick in the ass is great too obviously head is amazing i think that alot of guys would agree that in terms of sheer pleasure for the guy getting head is the best or fucking a girls face but the combination of all 3 is the real ticket

not very good. seriously. of course the situation is very exciting, but that physical feeling alone.. your own hand is better, believe me

You know what pussy feels like? It feels exactly the same.

Thanks, user!

>What does the vagina feel like?
Like sliding your dick inside it.

>Depends on the pussy but that first moment your first time you're just like.... This is the moment my life has been leading up to
Or you are 8 and no one explained boners to you, so you end up pushing you soft pecker into the 9 year old girl who though this was a great idea, with your finger, and that thought never crosses you mind.

This is the only true answer

I spotted the virgin!
What do you even get out of telling a story like that? It isn't like if someone believes you then you are not a virgin anymore.
Go out and get laid and fuck some real pussies.

I second this. The situation is amazing, being intimate with my girl, but when I try to just focus on the feeling of sex, i realized its not that great.

Imagine a tunnel made out of solid flesh and the insides of your cheeks.

>Never fucked a girl who does kegels every day.

I'm sorry

very specific experience thanks for opening up to us

It feels like a disappointment. The useless sack around it is even more disappointing

weirdly accurate, this user knows whats up

This