Cuck

cuck
rate my gf, Sup Forums

would you fuck her?
tell me what you'd do to her

she looks sweet, I wouldn't fuck her, I would make her see what a degenerate you are and entice her to dump your ass and find a real man.

I would put in her ass, especially if she didn't want it. Fuck her while she's crying, berating her the whole time. Squeeze he tits like I was trying to rip them off. Face fuck her through all he tears so she can taste her own was then but on her face then slap her to the ground.

if she looks sweet, then why won't you fuck her

fuck that's hot. she hates anal, but i make her take it anyway

because I'm not into 14 year old girls

does she have kik user? i wanna show her pictures of my 8" cock.

she's 18

she does, but another user tried last time I made this thread and she responded poorly. fuckin loyal bitch

Damn shame eh?

well i like her feet. got any good feet pics of her?

She looks tiny. Easy to restrain when I stretch her little white ass with my black dick.

I'm a foot guy too. i took creepshots before we started dating

Was his cock big then or was it just some tiny baby cock like yours?

Got any spread ass or full body? Wanna see it arched in the air and ready to be fucked

oh awesome. keep going. i love feet. what size is she?

She looks like a good girl with a pussy for a boyfriend. I'll tell you what, me and 10 guys from my hockey team will come to your place, lock you upstairs and absolutely destroy all of her holes while you can only listen through to floorboards. You can forget about that skinny cock ever coming close to pleasing her after we stretch that pussy to hell.

Email me: themastercaptain12 I order you to send me plenty more pics and videos of your good little girl

any pics in panties

i didn't see it. she told me about it verbally. "some fucking loser" were her words

@gmail

8 in flats. they fucking reek, too. i love it :)

i wanna watch. i want to see another man make her take it in the asshole and make her squeal like a piggy

awesome man. keep going with feet pics of her. anything from fb or ig? or other pics that have face and feet in the same pic?

Everybody knows hockey faggots have small dicks. You wont be stretching shit. Kek

hahahahahah

Well the first few times you will not be allowed to watch. If you behave like a good little obedient Cuck and start buying her the right outfits for me to tear off, driving her over to my house whenever I call and occasionally cleaning up her pussy between cocks - we'll start letting you watch.

Email me

Canadians have small dicks? Better Google that. Or better yet, send your girlfriend over to one of our games - you probably won't want her back afterwards (and neither will we)

The only one I know of is my original pic in this thread. Trust me, though, man, these are hers