Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSbBvKaM6sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude was a god damn wall
Very impressive

For real
He deserves way more credit

True, Rui Patricio and Silva (goddamn, even Pepe) had an amazing Euro

But Ronaldo will get the most spotlight, overshadowing his teammates who did most of the work

sad

man of the match

How many goals did he defend? 5? 6?

Don't forget about Nani. Over the whole tournament the best Portugal player.

PATRICIANS FOR PATRÍCIO

the fun part is when the match was over every single camera was on Ronaldo (alone) while you could see the whole team partying in the distance

no one respects that arrogant fuck, not even his team mates

Godlike Tier:
Rui Patricio

Great Tier:
Eder
Pepe

Gets All The Credit Tier:
Ronaldo

if there was no ronaldo you would not get out of groups. you would literally lose every single match but last without him.

He also carried portugal at times against poland, he really does deserve more credit.

its coming home, its coming home, Povertyball is coming home.............

Quaresma was a clutch sub as well. Without him they could have lost a couple of games.

Just goes to show how unfair the media can be.

São PATRICIOOO

/undefeated/

Seriously nothing but respect for his play this game

did they give golden glove or something? dude deserves recognition, he was a boss!

Ronaldo was great at the end, on the line screaming at everyone, encouraging everyone during the breaks to go on and do it.

i dont know about Nani, definitely not top class but probably the best Portugal can do right now.
Rui Patricio was GOD tier though, and at the end when lifting the trophy he was the last one they gave it to..

he was just trying to get some spotlight. the team won the finals without him, he was buttblasted

Only patricians appreciate Patricio

Quaresma as well

Yeah, what the fuck was that about?

BS, I was hoping he would do that during the 2nd half, I was hoping he would come out and cheer them on, so I thought it was great to see him do it.

Our goalkeepers always get fucking shat on and no credit whatsoever.
Rui Patrício is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve. So we'll shit on him. But he can still take it. He's our god damn knight.

And here we see Patrício getting the credit he rightfully deserves

Over the whole tournament

GOAT Tier:
Pepe
Nani

Great Tier:
Ronaldo
W. Carvalho

Good tier:
Fonte
Rui Patricio

quaresma reminds me of that drug dealer in Better call Saul. The young one

I can't tell you people are retarded or just memeing. Nobody is giving all the credit to Ronaldo. He deserves this win, the team deserves it. They all played a part and they won the tournament. It's more for his legacy, the bigger picture, throughout the tournament he was able to lead the team as a captain and that's all that matters.

GOAT

where is eder?

RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI! RUI!

>Neither Edér or Patrício in the picture
Unbelievable

He's pure cancer, football's very on popstar. In this era of mass produced media, he's the human trash we deserve.

Portubros won and Ronaldo didnt do jack, so I've reason to be happy; however, he'll get the spotlight as if he had done something worthy of praise.

Pepe was an absolute tank, Joao Mario just didn't stop running, felt a bit sorry for Patricio in the corner when they were celebrating.

PATRICIO WAS FUCKING MVP. Him and Pepe

They should be at the motherfucking front

Webm of pepe puking when?

That's not Patricio, though

RIOTS IN FRANCE
IDS HABBIDING!!

That's Eduardo not Patricio.

He was doing very good this match. Haven't noticed his skill before.

arr rook same

Patrício is far to the right of Pepe, he didn't get shit. Completely ignored.

godnaldo hater general

Bumping

>Godnaldo
>Carried by the rest of the team

He was on Neuer level tonight.

kek
Thats William Carvalho and Eduardo

This desu onifam, real fucking saves, smashing the m'fucking like button as we speak.

whenyouseeit.png

>he was just trying to get some spotlight.
fucking this
he's like that kid who's not allowed to play with the cool guys but tries to pretend he is playing with them

Holy shit RARE

Russianbro has a keen eye. Agree 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=SSbBvKaM6sk

Gotta admit that nigger was good
Didnt expect that after how easily we humiliated Neuer

You fags should be happy you aren't Portuguese. Our fucking main channel is talking about how great Ronaldo was because he gave them a pep-talk before the extra 30 minutes.
Fuck outta here.

Rui Patricio?
More like Ruin Patrice's bros amirite?

This man should get an Equivlent Medal of Honor from Portugal.

I said the same thing about Tim Howard, the bearded madman saved us from a rape against Belgium in 2014

I'm not even from Sporting and I just have to say that you have to be clinically insane to not think Patrício is insanely good. He was most certainly the right choice to be our goal keeper.

embrace it bastardo

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the goat.
Thank you Saint Patricio.

Where's Eder? What a fucking joke. That guy should get punched in the face

based Rui Patricio. based Pepe. based Santos. Good job Portubros.

S. PATRÍCIO!
Thanks based Rui.

All the players are getting "knighthoods", the president already said as much.

This. Patrício, Pepe and Quaresma saved Portugal in this Euro. I get the whole "World's Best" angle they keep pushing but holy shit, without Rui "The Wall" Patrício, Portugal wouldn't even be in this Euro.

This thread is pointless, France did not have many chances that were "certified goals" until the keeper had his say.

I think that it was 7.

All the players are getting statues of themselves on Mount Ronaldo. Right next to the Figo Building

This is how pathetic Portugal is

I don't especialy like Ronaldo but he sure is a clutch player, as good as others were pretty sure they wouldn't have gone that far with someone else at his spot for the whole tournament

They would probably have won against Iceland and Austria without him. Just look at tonight, they were getting dominated when he was on the pitch. As soon as he went off, they looked more like a team and played much better.

Player of the match for sure, so many god tier saves

REI PATRICIO
WHEN SPORTING WIN THE LEAGUE HE DESERVES A STATUE OUTSIDE OF SPORTINGS STADIUM

Whole team was very good.

Tás a pregar ao padre, amigo. Já tenho a bicha madeirense pelos cabelos.

You're out of your mind.

This is how things always go though.
You'd think the other players on the team atleast would appreciate them, but everyone wanted to a get a little of that Ronaldo's spotlight so they sticked to him.

Cool that Eduardo gets a medal dude was tremendous for Portugal in 2010

I heard Toldo also had 7 saves during a final but in which game? Was it Euro 2000?

>Penaldo's leg
kek

Hello i just watched this soccer game due to boredom. Is this tournament bigger than the world cup or no?

Neuer looks like a midget in this pic.

what a joke

You must be stupid

Nah, second biggest.

No, nothing is bigger than the World Cup in any sport.

this pic is obviously fake, tsunaldo isn't tip toeing :^)

thanks senpai

Euro is just European countries facing each other, it's the second biggest football tournament of the world.
The World Cup is between all the countries in the world, so it's obviously the biggest.

He's beat his insecurity. He'll no longer be a posturing nob and become a true legend and team player.

>Have you ever heard the definition of insanity ?

A fucking hero.

>pirate ship never made it to 2016
>protugal wins

It truly is dark times when the only people capable of stopping ronaldo dont show up.

there is
the captain
the oldest players
the one who ran more

italian tv showed great Rui Patricio at the extreme left of the pic, along with Santos.
great team, always rooted for you, I opened a thread about defence in which I said Pepe was great and everybody threw shit at me. Pepe was GOAT this Euros

That header from Griezmann in first half could have easily been a goal

This man deserves credit too.