Is everyone ready to burn this bitch down. Tomorrow is the Day of Rage

Is everyone ready to burn this bitch down. Tomorrow is the Day of Rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/group-calls-for-blm-day-of-rage-protests-friday-in-37-cities/
nypost.com/2016/07/14/defense-department-workers-told-to-stay-away-from-white-house-during-day-of-rage/
snopes.com/2016/07/11/anonymous-day-of-rage-protests-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/group-calls-for-blm-day-of-rage-protests-friday-in-37-cities/

kek how i ant there and I don't have any beside my mixtape

Wait what....im actually going to have a chance to shot a bunch of niggers in self defense ....yes

I'm not a nigger.

A riot by any other name.

2016 chimpout huh? I guess it will be fun to watch. I hope some niggers get shot.

Oh boy, im gonna watch niggers burn!

Damn. I was hoping it was real too.

I did not die for this, I just wanted my brothers to be free, not be racist against whites.

boy I'm sure glad I have 900 rounds of ammunition lol

Shut up nigger.

nypost.com/2016/07/14/defense-department-workers-told-to-stay-away-from-white-house-during-day-of-rage/

the LA Riot revival tour?

Where is the actual pastebin link, dumbass?

That's not even a good start.

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)

Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)

Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)

San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)

Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)

Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)

Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)

Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)

Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)

Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)

Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)

Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)

Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)

Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)

New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)

Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)

Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)

Detroit: 7:00PM (HART PLAZA, One Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan 48226)

Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)

Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)

Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411)

St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)

Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)

Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)

Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)

Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)

Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)

Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)

Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)

Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)

Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)

Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)

Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)

Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)

Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)

Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)

Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

IF YOUR CITY IS NOT LISTED, MAKE A FACEBOOK EVENT FOR IT NOW.

Tomorrow's my birthday

Wtf is this any way?

nypost actually thinks Sup Forums cares about stirling and castille. are they braindead?

I think the people here would be more inclined to march against BLM and dox whoever made that shitty video than they would be to march with BLM.

Can you guys postpone till' next week? I'm from New York and me and the guys are going clubbin' tomorrow.

The revolution can't wait but you can sit this one out if you must.

cant believe anonymous would put there stamp of approval on this... about 10% of these fuckers will have a peaceful protest, rest of those niggers just wanna go out and create mayhem tear shit up and hurt people ... i thought user was about doin the right thing (hangs head)

Anonymous=CIA

>Tampa, Orlando, Miami
Fuck FL. I have family in Denver and Des Moines too, but fuck it I'm sure they will be fine.

>5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)

I ain't going there, nigga

And this is why Anonymous is shit.

The only reason Anonymous, and entity that never agrees on anything anymore, would be for this is for the lulz. Not "justice".

Fuck that, I'm not doing none of that shit. Tomorrow is Friday. I got to get my gang on. Trying to Grand Master in CoD AW.

Why don't you go suck the niggers dicks you fucking cuck. Why would you riot with BLM? fucking faggot monkey

Jesse Jackson threw you under a bus.

So you faggot crackers are so scared you're gonna let us win the revolution?

nigger we will end you lol. Without even trying. Come out to the sticks and try your nigger shit. Oh wait you'll all die.

Win the revolution? police are literally going to beat the fuck out of most of you. The rest will get pepper sprayed. you will loot your nigger family's shitty inner city CVS, you will burn other niggers cars, you might get one cop car, in the end hundred will be in jail and your own neighborhoods ruined. You sir, are a fucking idiot nigger and us white people will laugh at the zoo show on CNN.

yes at first it was all about the lulz .... i thought the collective had taken it to a higher plane and outing the injustice and the cia did turn sabu and maybe user has been thwarted in a matter of speaking because of his snitch ass. you cant kill an idea and i believe there is "well meaning" anons out there that needs to rise up against this tyrannical government and overthrow it but taking it out on your fellow brothers and sisters is not the way. i was so shocked when i seen a guy fawkes mask when i was watching a clip of these degenerates

God I hate niggers. Will Hispanics join us whites in the upcoming race war?

We're going to sit at home, comfy on our chairs and watch live stream footage of police using tear gas, tazing, arresting, and beating the shit out of you.

If you monkeys start a real revolution, then we get to watch live stream footage of the police and military obliterating you.

Either way, you stand no chance and we get a good laugh.

Probably. Zimmerman for example. But the cholo's will feel the wrath with the niggers.

I think so. Hispanic gangs tend to kill black people and take over their territory. They don't target white people much. Many Hispanics have white blood in them. I think Hispanics have more in common with white people than they do with black people.

Fuck BLM and anyone who stands with them. Die in a fire.

I'm a bit lost. Is this just one big BLM protests that people are going to go over there and shoot them or what?

I believe so and I am glad we need them since many of them actually work.

I think it will be:

whites
asians
spics
robots

vs

blacks
white traitors

Glad the robots pledged for us in Dallas.

I don't watch the news basically ever. Is there a race war about to happen?

threadly reminder that the "Anonymous" idea was long ago hijacked by leftists, statists, shills and antifa retards as a vehicle to both act without consequence and discredit both Sup Forums and the original user "group" or whatever you wanna call it.

The Name is tainted, abandon it, any calls to action issued in the name of "anonymous" are at this point probably Clinton foundation shills try to get you to do their work for them.

those stupid fuckers wont be able to keep it peaceful theyll loot their neighborhoods and hurt their people its called a day of rage where blm will try to protest all over the us as a collective

Holy God tomorrow is friday already ?

You dumb asses...this has been a proven fake-out since 2014

Allah Akbar already ? sounds to go soon.

Some black guy was shot, so now mobs of people are going to shut down roads all around the country and probably engage in violence, looting, and vandalizing. Gee, that really sounds like a worthy cause.

BLM can go fuck themselves. You can go fuck yourself too, OP.

Is this the spark of the race war? Do you think people will actually go there to shoot at them?

Anything in Cedar Rapids, Iowa? I'm looking to Molotov some rioting niggers.

Day of virgins is upon us. Let us all walk for no cause and stand for nothing.

no just carry your gun and savage the liquor men.
France already has

One can only hope user

God speed you glorious faggot.

neither violence nor diplomacy will solve the issues the planet faces

only systematic collecting and culling of the masses will resolve the situation we have gotten ourselves into, or else our planet will become uninhabitable.

no people wont shoot at the protestors ... the protestors will wind up taking it too far and start dragging people out of their cars and beating them or some stupid shit like that

des moines

Fuck off. Intelligent people aren't going to die because of some media fed race war.
That's some Cold War shit, some MK Ultra mind control bull crap.

If you buy into this hate you're either brainwashed or a fucking gigantic raging dipshit worthless piece of nothing that doesn't belong on this earth for any reason, and we hate you.

Black lives don't matter. All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Bring it on.
Maybe what we need to sort this out is to finally show them who their fucking master is.
We have the guns.
We have the money.
We have the land.
We have the industry.
We've invited them to join the party, but they refuse.
BRING IT ON

I have a serious dilemma here.

I know the reasons that muslims are okay with suicide attacks is because a muslim life is worth nothing.

Non muslims usually won't do that because even the shittiest human beings at least have some small value.

Now, knowing that, there doesn't seem much to gain from killing muslims. it's like stepping on a cockroach. Yeah, sure, you can squash a few pretty easily and nobody will really care, but unless huge measures are taken to actually stop the infestation it won't change anything. You're killing something that has 0 value.

I don't think killing muslims is the answer. Maybe hang a few upside down from trees or go all Bolton and flay one. Burn down a few buildings. The way to win this war on islam isn't through murder, but a message has to be sent. They need to be afraid to step outside, afraid to have anyone find out they're muslims

I don't have time to take a 2 hour trip to Des Moines, I'm working. Oh well. I'll have to hope some niggers freak out in my city. I want to bash their heads in.

The same enema assholes who make those stupid fucking Anonymous Videos.
You stupid bitches should be tortured. You aren't fighting for a good cause, and I can personally promise that you won't be remembered for this stupid shit in the history books in the future.

Doesn't mean it's not going to happen, idiot

nigger victim spotted

How ghastly!
You and the other people who come here to ask for (how to) suicidal advice REALLY creep me out! I mean, how could anyone who told a person ways to do it live with themselves if that person actually did it! Plus it's just ghastly and morbid that a person would even ask such a question in the first place.
If you have events or circumstances in your life that drive you to thoughts of suicide, change those things that put you in that situation. Killing yourself is too easy and only hurts the people who love you. "It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem".

Until they attack the car of a guy with a gun in the car. The cops will probably kill the car guy, though, for attempting to harm precious niggers.

You fucking losers. Nothing happened on the 5th of November, and if anything happens tomorrow, you didn't have anything to do with it.

Yeah, despite all our military jets, tanks, drones, machine guns, training, history, science, bio chemical weapons, will to fight, resolve of enduring war after war to make the world better, we will be brought down, beaten, by Gods humblest of creatures, the lowly nigger.
Keep dreamin' nignog. The last thing any nigger or muslim wants, is a full out and out race war against the whites.

this

Not your personal army faggot

top tier

Sides would be
> Whites
> Mexicans
> Japanese
> Chinese
> Russians
> Euros
> aussies
VS
Niggers
Sandniggers
Turkroaches
Argentinians.

After a few weeks of slaughter, the news will all be about what kind of treatment the soldiers and volunteers will need after walking down the streets massacring family's of the sub races.

I know some great black people, and great white people. And would be devastated if any of them died. I mean - I don't even have a tuxedo - what the fuck am I going to wear to the funerals?

White traitors wouldn't fight, they are the millennials and ultra left faggots, they will probably be eaten and raped by the blacks before any fight even gets close to them.

>>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/ >>>/poll/

fucking hivemind faggots

He's right.
You'll know when Anons act, because it will have already happened.

>in the upcoming looking up the stairs in mommy's basement

The two in AZ at 5 haha have fun in the 110 degree heat niggers

first of all it's Sup Forums.

second of all Sup Forums hates BLM. What planet are you from you shit skin embracing CUCK?

Fuck off faggot, I'm still 18 in high school. I'm sick of niggers. All they do is whine and act like thugs and self entitled pieces of shit. I am a detasseling supervisor and the lowly nigger workers always backtalk me when I give them orders.

If only

Total bullshit, Anonymous would riot over the Hillary Clinton instead of niggers if this were true.

Then again, if people believe you can manipulate a race war and control these forces, then maybe they aren't smart enough to understand how to convince these same people to fight for the truth.

I'm fucked good thing I got the ol chimp killer

Every race trying to end racism with just more and more racism? Now that's a plan that can't fail!

All fucking high school kids, are the exact fucking same way. Fuck off.

Eggy Joe

Shut up you nigger sympathizer.

>tuxedo
>funeral
Moron. You don't wear a tuxedo to a funeral. You wear a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie, black shoes and black socks. And no comedy tie with skulls, fleur de lys or similar, even if it is black on black.

Fake

>All fucking high school kids, are the exact fucking same way. Fuck off.
Most of the retards here seem to be in junior high.