Nice!

Nice!

I'm sure Facebook and Twitter's prepared.

You pussies have lost your cojones and Muslim pigs and Niggers take advantage of that.

Government definition of "terrorist" is anybody who disagrees with government actions a passing of laws and is willing to take action against it.

So with that in mind, along with the fact that fundamentalist muslims make up less than 0.02% all the muslims we know of, how do you know it was muslims?

>inb4 isis
>inb4 news told you so
>inb4 facebook says so

what happen

You know what would be Nice...

female driver

Couldn't agree more. We are so fackking submissive it is just ridiculous. If you proud of cultural heritage you are even considered a racist big bigot. The left wing portrays them self as been very tolerant. Meanwhile by being tolerant to such a cancerous religion they support the intolerance(understatement) of gays, jews, crossdresser, nudist, liberals, women etc ( the list of people he majority of the Muslim population doesn't like is incredibly long.
We need to stop this while we still can.

but you don't give a fuck about any of those groups either, you just don't like brown people

>left
>religion

Ha

more people die from shootings in uS than terror attacks in Europe

there are 2 times more people in europe and 50 times more muslims

those are numbers and facts

Lol what do you consider a fundamentalist?
The average world view of muslim is miles apart from the world view from the average European

Sauce ? Driver hasard been shot.

Of course I don't like brown people since I am one.
xD lol standard leftwing crap. You don't like muslim you are a racist.

I get it now

>Of course I don't like brown people since I am one.

All discussion must cease until you post time stamp.

If you don't post time stamp you have vagoo between legs.

Are you getting moist

you must be new here

I just understand now. So fucking true.

To give you an example you can overstand westboro baptist church are fundamentalist christians. Figure the rest out

30000 gun deaths

you cannot see the red block because there are 100 times more guns, retard

there are 100 less deaths from terror attacks

you just proved my point

That's very easy though, a shit ton of people die of shooting in the USA.
Doesn't mean this is not a problem though

they look like ants from up here

Like I have to obligation to prove something to you retard lol. get life fggt

how moist is the crack between your legs right now

jesus christ man, you are really bad at this, it's not even fun shitting on your head

>let's just ignore all of our problems and point out how retarded the States are
Rip Europe

There's no point in arguing with Americunts regarding guns. They think they're safer shooting each other and being shot by cops, let them have it, fuck them.

you are 100% retarded again amerifat, i was obviously responding to a burger not unlike yourself

it is you fat fucks who should mind your own business before you start talking about muslims a problem which is literally more than 100 times smaller than what you have with guns, immigration, blacks etc

Americans are truly retarded

the truth of the matter

It's a matter of perspective, in Europe this is news, all over TV and such, in the US, this is a Thursday.

stay mad
and wait
for butthurt

>Shinto is the one true religion

>Nice!

>let them have it
we'll recall fondly when you beg for "it"

yeah, but only one will kill you for pointing it out, you apologist piece of shit!

Muslims should all die in their shithole of a country.

denial the post

When we beg for what? Like you're not the ones on your knees, pushing wars to sell weapons left and right, to the allies and to the enemies. You should be ashamed of your shithole country that causes nothing else but aggravation and corrosion on ths world.

The only cure is ethnic cleansing. When a cancerous tumor is to be removed, the surgeon must remove every diseased cell plus a margin of healthy cells. This must be done with the Muslim/sandnigger.

As Confucius once said, Tolerance is the lube that allows the dildo of decadence to infiltrate the asshole of society.