I almost killed myself last week

I almost killed myself last week
AMA

What method were you going to use to kys?

Go on with life bro

Why did you want to kill yourself and what stopped you from going through?

Try not focusing too much on your problems and focus more on how you can help others. There's plenty of other people in the world going through the same pains you're going through.

Because my life has been shit for as long as I can remember.
Grown up with a man hating alcholic mother.
I watched my sibling and other family member drink and fight almost every weekend.
I got bullied every single school I went to and didn't have many friends, those I did manage to start something with drifted away from me

I have a little sister and I don't want her to be like me, so I must be there for her

Do you drink and or use?

I planned on using the helium method first but couldn't find any supplies, then thought about overdosing but didn't have anything to overdose with.
Got shitfaced and got ready to hang myself.
As I placed the noose over my head I felt this strange rush of emotions and instantly started thinking about those few happy memories I've experienced

I'm 21 now and I'm already on my way to become an alcholic.
Never used any drugs jsut tried some, I just don't like it

Let your little sister be your motivation to continue on. Take care of her and see grow up. I say that's worth living.

Yeah then when she's old enough slip it in a few times, it'll be worth the wait

You really should reconsider drinking. You have alcoholism in your genes and it's good you recognize that. You don't have to battle with alcoholism.

I've tried, it's not as easy
It's my only real escape along with movies and videogames

Get some exercise, the endorphins tend to be nice, and it's a good idea to get out of the house as much as you can if that's the sort of environment you're living in.

How does failure taste you fucking faggot.

Why didn't you follow through?

I've tried.
I have no energy to do anything. I've tried changing diets and exercise but ti doesn't seem like my body wants to do anything.

see

You ever heard of Zen mindfulness meditation?
I find it very useful in situations where only emotional pain is going on.
It's a good way you can distance yourself from the situation and remain objective.

However, it's utterly useless against physical pain.

Fuck what your body wants.
Better to hurt yourself trying to get out of a bad situation than to just waste away in it.

I've been through some tough times myself, and what I've found to be the most useful attitude is "fuck what I want, this is the objective that I must accomplish"
Depression can do some shit to your desires, so you need to get the attitude of doing things not because you want to, but because you have to.
Not really healthy in the long term, but it's supposed to get you out while you're in the shit.

Bruh

Will you ever try again op? I tried to kill myself less than a year ago and even after countless drugs and therapy I still want to.

i like that cd

"AMA" wasn't used on Sup Forums until reddit started using it to save space in their headlines. Sup Forums always, always, without question, without fail, used "ask me anything"
so, why are you from reddit and why do you talk like a fag from reddit if you're claiming to not be from reddit?