How can anyone unironically like this narcissistic faggot?

success breeds jealousy :)

Why do you say so germanbro?

Success breeds jealousy :)

ahahahahhaha godnaldo haters are so fucking mad right now

ahjahhahahahahahha

>germanbro
Kys nigger

>Success
>breeds
>Jealousy

Ronaldo is a great player.
those who hate him probably don't watch his games

>reddit
>the
>post

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I really, really hope this was just him poking a little fun at himself

Gas yourself Mehmet. :)

Me on the left

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Are you throwing shit around in your room. Jesus you are fuckingggggg mad.

Utd fan, grew up watching him

At least he pays his taxes

>Oh no, this player was the target of most nigger attacks on the field and got injured, than his team got the win and now he is celebrating!
>What a shit face UGH I HATE HIM!!!!
I for once am glad that france didnt win. They didnt deserved it at all. Yes, there are better teams than Portugal but just let them be happy for once.

>narcissism
>bad
Stay jelly fag, lmao.

Yes he's narcissistic but he has trained so hard to be where he is. He isn't some skinny little manlet like Messi born with amazing ability, he has worked himself into the ground to be one of the greatest players of all time.

he's perfect

he might be a little narcissist on the field, but who wouldnt be in his shoes?
If you see him outside the games, hes quite based

>"Hey Cristiano can you pose for us kissing the cup please?"
>"Fuck no, I don't want to upset some german faggot on Sup Forums"
>"O-okay w-wow you are so humble"

get mad ahmed

He's the true GOAT

Anyone who says this cliche, knows nothing about football. You've probably never even played a sport in your life.

Yes, I am all in for killing refugees and shitskins
Deutschland soll Deutsch bleiben

M8 I played sunday league for 5 years and now play 5-a-side for my work's team. I have shit technical ability but run myself into the ground every game which ends up with me being one of the best players on my team.

You're on Sup Forums with football fans. People aren't going to agree with you because they themselves are narcissist egocentric normalfags.

I agree with you, you just need to look at his face, it screams narcissism. Very punchable.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'm glad you won, but Ronaldo is a shit human being.

He is happy because his team won a title, what's wrong with that?

Will he play the World Cup??

I don't care about football, I only watch the finale of Euro and World, so once every two years.

Take that Messi!

Has anyone ever faked an injury in the final before or is he the first?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

If I was him i'd retire from International football now. They have no chance of drawing their way to World Cup victory. Everything from now on will be a disappointment.

Dummer Hurensohn, lutscht die Schwänze deiner Dortmund-Freunde

not as shit as messi

>They have no chance of drawing their way to World Cup victory. Everything from now on will be a disappointment.
I thought we were talking about Portugal, not Britain?

It was fate.

I dare to claim that if Ronaldo hadn't been injured and hadn't left the field, France would have won it.

It's just memes lad, calm down

Pepe just praised him in the interview and said that the team won it for Ronaldo.

Get fucked faggots

He is LITERALLY the only reason the even made it in the final.
Therefore TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>beat italy just to get cucked by France
world """"""champions""""""

>I thought we were talking about Portugal, not Britain?

Everything from after 1966 has been a disappointment for us, we're use to it now. Literally every tournament we either play like shit or play well but get refballed, there's no inbetween.

I still hope when Britain wins a second WC I will still be alive. You guys deserve it because you like football, unlike the french for example, who just play it so they can raise their nose higher while walking in public

Why do you post pics of yourself?

for the memes TTTTTSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUU

>when Britain wins a second WC

Unless by Britain you mean Wales.

>you will never be that trophy

LEVANTAI HOJE DE NOVO

If he got to keep the trophy do you think he would fuck it.

b-but his teammates don't like him!!!11

>calling based Pirlo a bitch
top pleb, especially considering he made the whole English team his bitch at penalties.

>Very punchable
Then why your players targeted his knees?

Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

explain this meme!