>tfw we just lost the euro

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHsq6EdgDsT/
youtube.com/watch?v=WxpBBQy-pX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WENGER OUT
HENRY IN
GIROUD IN

I actually don't mind this, I think he's right that people tend to write him off because he's English and looks like a fat slob. But he openly embraces the sports science and sabermetrics side of the game, which apparently Hodgson and Crapello despised. It's definitely the future of the game so it's good to see someone with an open mind.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(don't be confused by the flag, I'm just on holiday, I'm actually from portugal)

WENGER IN

Man, Arsenal will have a shit start to the season.

WENGER OUT

me too desu, 'mon portugal

kys

ah man, time to rewatch the Hull final. haven't seen highlights in like a year. gonna get comfy

Big Sam is the only real choice in my eyes.

Would you have taken a loss that day for an improved arsenal without Wenger?

Why does arsenal get a thread reeeeeeeeeeee

how?

Asano In

Waste of a spot, can't believe this Jap will be used as an excuse to not sign a striker. Wenger does it again.

>implying he's not one of the greatest Sellshirtistas in modern football

he'll never even play for us

He is the best Japanese forward to emerge since Muto

wew

>tfw i'm hoping he kills it and btfo all the haters
>tfw i hope that for every one of our players no matter how much pain they've caused me

i guess i'm an odd one

Wait, is that Eder? kek

Waste of money and a roster slot for an actual striker (who am I kidding Wenger would never do that).
Fuck off, both are shit and now Arsenal is stuck with Asano

I never hope for an Arsenal player to do poorly, even Giroud, but it won't happen for that shit Jap

meme till you make it lads

Well, now what do we do?

Kill the Batman

Keep shitposting till August. Then continue to shitpost.

btw

Idk I really try to avoid joining in on the no signings complaint but need something to mix in with work/working out. Maybe time to up my cooking level while hoping (foolheartedly) for squad improvements.

it's about time we formulated a plot to assassinate arsene wenger

How bad will his goal total be this season when he can't score against shitters like Newcastle?

I don't get what you're trying to say here. Newcastle have been replaced by more shitters

that's a very good question, I'm firmly in Wenger out territory (and was then) but we needed that as a club. It was 9 years without a trophy, it was a huge thing on everyone's backs

No thanks Mr interpol, I don't feel like having the fbi visit my place.

Soon

But Giroud had something special against Newcastle that won't be replicated against another club, hence the drop in goals for the starting striker.
True, but momentary pain might have been replaced by a better manager for the future and more success.
Idk, don't think he will make it.

He's at least better than walcott

worse than afobe desu

confederation cup, artemio franchi and match between copa america winners vs eurocup winners are comming m8

THIS TßH

Wenger

Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund and Fenerbahce are all chasing Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan.

That is the only Arsenal rumor in the papers today.

OUT

leaf on sosa

count me in

I guess we'll see how well he fits in at dortmund then

That doesn't say much. Arsenal need better than Giroud and some loan players coming back but that's what they will be stuck with.

>BBC Sport gossip page dominated by jokes about Ronaldo and that moth
>No Arsenal rumours

Soon.....

Why are you expecting rumors or signings?

Didn't he score like 3 goals all season

Holy shit lads, bullet DODGED!

TY Wenger! ( ^∇^)

Hoping for rumours that Wenger has contracted a terminal disease desu

lmfao wenger blown the FUCK OUT

Some shitty return like that yeah, but he will be touted as why Arsenal doesn't sign a striker.
His choking genes would fit in perfectly.
A bit harsh

instagram.com/p/BHsq6EdgDsT/

awwwww ^_^

>A bit harsh
Soft cunts like you are what's wrong with this club lad

dawwww

hope they don't die on us cuz he'll drop form like a bitch

what if it works the other way and he turns into the true GOAT?

then better alexis hands in his transfer request cuz i'm not gonna have some nice doges die on me nigga

I would gladly sacrifice a couple dogs for a PL trophy

No /trans/ thread.

Mail On Sunday [IMG]
Chelsea have been rebuffed in an move for Alvaro Morata, Real Madrid demand £64million.
Crystal Palace put a £28m price tag on Yannick Bolasie with Tottenham, West Ham and Everton chasing him.
Manchester City will have to bid £17million for Torino defender Bruno Peres.
Carlos Bacca wants same pay as West Ham's Dimitri Payet if he signs for them..
Arjen Robben dismissed talk that he may leave Bayern this summer.
Sunderland stop move for Inter Milan full-back Davide Santon after he refused a clause to reduce his wages should they be relegated.
The People
Chelsea made a late bid to snatch Axel Witsel from Everton and Liverpool.
Sunday Mirror
Tottenham have emerged as contenders for Mario Gotze.
Jurgen Klopp to trim his squad size before the new season and revealed that the Reds may build a new academy.
Pep Guardiola made peace with Yaya Toure by telling himthat he needs his help to bring Barcelona to Manchester City.
The Sun
Jose Mourinho will axe EIGHT players as he tries to land Juventus' Paul Pogba.
Pep Guardiola is growing impatient with £40million transfer target Leroy Sane delays.
Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund and Fenerbahce are all chasing Arda Turan.
Blaise Matuidi insists he's solely focused on helping France win Euro 2016 after being linked with United.
Daily Star Sunday
Jurgen Klinsmann is in talks with the FA over the England manager's job.
Sunday Express
Tottenham have opened talks with Bayern Munich over move for Mario Gotze.
Juan Mata is set to be dumped by Jose Mourinho as United look to make room for Paul Pogba.
Everton's Ronald Koeman admits a deal for Manchester United's Juan Mata is possible.
Juve want Matic from Chelsea.
Leicester midfielder N'Golo Kante could be the latest Premier League star to be lured by China.
Arsenal have told Juventus Alexis Sanchez is not for sale - despite the Serie A champions thinking they had met the club's valuation, Juve's president claims.

fuck off dog killer. now arsenal will never win the PL again

kochelny lost it

You're being disrespectful to this thread now. This is /arse/. Go make your own thread if you want to post transfer rumours.

>tfw alexis do a doggy style celebration for his dogs

Bit late here but can someone explain to me why the headlock in Kos didn't result in a red?

the weak should fear the strong

youtube.com/watch?v=WxpBBQy-pX4

refs are stupids desu

habbening

Those are some pretty tight pants

Team of the cup lads?

Lloris
-
Pepe
Kosc
Sagna
Bonucci
-
Kroos
Ramsey
Perisic
Ozil
-
Pelle
Griezmann

Bayol for Pelle, Giaccherini for Ozil

The way they're shaking hands makes me think they've never met before that = not happening

Literally who cares. Tournament's over.

I am Wenger out but hoping for that is a bit further than I take it

Even if they did arsenal wouldn't spend the money and he wouldn't want to come.

pussy

I guess I don't have what it takes then, but I am not the one that can attend a match at the emirates, inshallah

Yes of course, we all know he wouldn't come but it's funny to joke about don't be such a buzzkill

rui Patricio
-

Koscielny
boateng
Sigurdsson/Ashley williams
Cedric soares
-

Perisic
Ramsey
Griezmann
Payet
-

Bale
Gomez

worried he doesn't care as much about the club as he does about his dogs t8h

Too much time on his hands desu get this lad back on the field

his ankle was split in two by a murderer
doubt he can play yet

I know. Do it anyway - he's close to snapping mentally

COQUELIN IN

Griezmann is happening.

Imagine the state of this thread if it did

>He's a meme player
>Wenger out

Can't believe that this jap is >our new striker, Welbeck is world-class in comparison

I could be proud of our French players most of the tournament. I just hope wenger would retire but its too late to have it now.

>my ex broke up with her bf

at least one good news, if >we sign someone this week gonna be perfect

I am not trying to be a buzz kill I am dampening expectations

Sorry Chile, signings won't happen

What if Wenger signs the bf
What then

for those of you with the Highbury send off kit, how is the fit? looking to buy one but not sure on the sizing and I can't find any info on it