Hurr durr le fuck Islam

>hurr durr le fuck Islam

So what about the French Muslim visitors that were killed in the attack?

Statistically there is a high probability that at least some of visitors killed were Muslims. Or was it some clever set-up were all french Muslims were magically warned and stayed at home?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/memersofthedank/status/753731156172865536
liveleak.com/view?i=181_1468536129
youtube.com/watch?v=WBo-dCHfwlg&feature=youtu.be
liveleak.com/c/2016_Nice_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=0HL-N9oOjcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't really matter who died... a muslim killed people in a country that he didn't belong in

twitter.com/memersofthedank/status/753731156172865536

>what about the French Muslim visitors that were killed in the attack?
no one cares about dead muslims.

God I hate you fucking losers.

any videos?

>Doesn't following Middle East terrorism.
>ISIS and Radical Islam kills plenty of Muslims.
>Shitposts anyway.

Good work, OP.

the killer was a french man converted Muslim.

U WOT M8

Sane, educated, mentally balanced people?

Even me?

I'm am asshole, but that's what I thought, too.

>any videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=WBo-dCHfwlg&feature=youtu.be

(915) 288-8519
some kid leaked number on minecraft

The big question now is:

HOW DO WE PULL OFF AN EPIC TROLL?

all the agencies are hot for news and information, what do we have to offer?

We need to kill all muslims

>a muslim killed people in a country that he didn't belong in

Algeria used to be a part of France. Most people there are Muslims. So why didn't he belong to France just because he was a Muslim?

wot m8?

What universe do you live in?

>Muslims at French celebration
Checking my Islam calendar, nope, it isn't on there. This isn't your average religion, stop thinking rationally, this is an irrational group of people. They do not integrate into the cultures they inhabit.

Confirmed attacker was a Muslim goat-fucker.

And me??
pls dont hate me :(

Anyone else find CNN's and the American media's blood thirst obscene?

lol who cares?

Obviously the problem is not the muslim but the car. Like guns, we should make every car driver take a background check. Plus, it'll be great for the environment. Vote for Hilary!

You are an autoracist
You should be ashamed of yourself

make a fake petition banning assault vehicles??

I'm going to tell you why you're wrong, just lemme put down my torch and pitchfork....

You seem to have an unnatural interest in goat fucking.

Okay fine, just do it for trucks... wouldn't want to generalize about a set group

>So what about the French Muslim visitors that were killed in the attack?
They go to heaven, they died in jihad.

K.

Jesus there can't be much left..
What with half of Europe being a suicide bombers paradise and the US quickly turning 50 shades of poo.
Why can't they just go to Africa or Australia? Or other places that don't really matter

Here we have on or Reagan hanging out with the future Taliban.

It's amazing how 'murricas former allies always come back to bite them in the ass.

shit bait, that branch of Islam that actually does this shit considers other muslims that aren't into this as infidels, even more if they're celebrating national day.

Dumb?

Let this is the perfect religion for Sup Forums.

xD

Simply colateral damage. Muslims would love to die along with the guy in the truck if it meant killing infidels

Excuse me? I identify as a 1989 Ford F250 and that post triggered me

Check your fucking privilege

>Like guns, we should make every car driver take a background check. Plus, it'll be great for the environment. Vote for Hilary!

Btw, that driver was allegedly shooting at the crowed after he ran into it and left the truck.

>hurr durr but people no gunz for self-defenz

He was shot immediately by police at the scene.

Funny. The left will say this but then 5 mins later try to ban guns from the hands of law abiding citizens...

>Or was it some clever set-up were all french Muslims were magically warned and stayed at home?

Yes, like the jews on 9/11.

>american cops are so brutal
>they dont need to shoot people who launch violent attacks!
>they need to act more civil like french co..... well shit.

Now I can not say for sure that my feelings for you are overweighted by positive ones

This is stupid, Muslim countries don't have the military power to dominate the world.

The are also mostly propelled by fat scooters and and gas guzzling V8 pick-up trucks. Not the best modes of transportation if you want to start a revolution.

>The left will say this but then 5 mins later try to ban guns

Want to try again faggot?

Going full retard now?

But you are equally bad to muslims.
Bunch of retards.

American "liberals" are hardly leftists.

Oh wait so democrats dont want to ban guns now?

True. We should go the sanders route and flop around on the ground taking donations when we know we dont have a shot in hell at winning then a few weeks after we get smacked the fuck up fully back the person we said was unfit to lead the country!

FEEL THE BERN!!!

Oh, so Americans right-wing conservatives now want a violent communist revolution to keep their guns?

Do you ever stop inhaling the exhaust from your pick-up?

>American "liberals"

>Marx
>liberal
>american

try again

>Oh wait so democrats dont want to ban guns now?

>democrats
>leftists

pick one

We need to ban guns...er....
We need to ban vehicles hitting peop....
Islam is a religion of....

...shit i'm all out of progressive ideas. i'll just deflect the blame on republicans again; that always works.

Maybe you should come back when you're sober, and capable of understanding the discussion.

Sorry user, I assumed that the person that you responded to was talking mostly about American gun grabbers.

Muslim's don't do the whole celebration thing. They wouldn't be out.

FUCK EM

>Don't blame it on his religion which promotes and incites violence against people of other religions

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Well should we blame this one on bush like everything else thats bad? Or should we blame it on trump because he is hitler?

Wtf i hate muslims now

muslims are basically cheating at this shit

all of their lives are automatically worthless so they lose nothing in these suicide attacks

how do you kill that which as no life?

but if you ban trucks, only bad guys will have trucks. If only those people had trucks, they could've stopped the bad guy.

Christianity ended their Crusades 500 years ago.

the murican woman have best tits

the white girl doesn't go around shooting people because they don't believe in her religion.

>how do you kill that which as no life?
by waiting for the rez to go through then popping them when they get up.

Honestly though how fucking hilarious would it be of Trump of all people was the one who wiped Muslims out.

It just seems so unlikely that some random fat businessman of all people would be the one to cure the world.

Nuclear first strike..

Well minorities ran away from most islamic countries for fear of getting persecuted.

Day 125, they still don't know I'm Undercover Mario

I feel really bad for Bill Clinton every time I see Hillary.

Does anyone else feel the same? I don't have any strong opinions on Hillary other than just feeling bad for Bill every time I see her.

Yeah, I get the feeling its the kind of political alliance marriage you would see in the middle ages,and both of em are actively keeping lovers on the side. I don't really know if I would really call it cheating in that situation.

More videos here

liveleak.com/c/2016_Nice_attack

Muslims worship the teachings of a genocidal maniac. Not the leftist version of a genocidal maniac, but an actual murderous dictator who believed that anyone who disagreed with him should be dismembered. Muslims also do not believe in gender, spiritual or social equality. Ya know, the values that we here in the West pride ourselves on. Muslims have been terrorizing and enslaving Europeans for millennia. Long before the "War on Terror."

Tell me again why these people deserve our respect and why we should invite them into our homes?

But she WOULD if she was allowed to.

In their countries there are no punishments for the extremist behavior in fact there are often rewards for acting like they do.

If it wasn't for life time in jail or death penalty for anyone who acts violently over here these nutbags would do it too.

Should rename that webm to

"Nice_paris_aftermath"

There were more attacks then this one and will be more. Best to categorize them now before theres too many.

It's not even trending on Facebook. If ONE black guy gets killed by a police officer, his name plasters every post for miles. But this is totally silent? Why? Because it's not trendy. Because Beyonce won't sing about it, Shaun King won't write an oversaturated facebook post that really isn't much more than pointing fingers, etc. No one famous says anything, no one regular says anything.

check your autism privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=0HL-N9oOjcs

>Undercover Mario
undercover kek

>So what about the French Muslim visitors that were killed in the attack?
Muslims, especially the violent ones, consider it an honor do die, willingly or not and knowingly or not, in the name of Allah

tl;dr mudslimes don't care about killing mudslimes alongside infidels

In their eyes, if you're not following their version of Islam, then you're not a muslim. Anyone who was there is not a true muslim to them so it didn't matter if they died.

female genital mutilation?
how is that related directly to islam, is more from sub saharan cultures

Are you aware that paris is like 600 Kms away from Nice ?

>female genital mutilation
No. They do male genital mutilation, just like the Jews and Americans.
Kek

more like 900

#MyLifeMatters If it makes me a racist to be wary of certain people, then call me a fucking racist, it's better than getting shot, stabbed, or blown up

muslims cant kill western people because we have 6/10 of the top 10 strongest militarys on earth u tard Italy, Germany, France, U.K, Russia and the U.S.A

who gives a fuck?

Has there been an announcement of the attackers religion? Yeah that's what I fucking thought ya'll mothafuckas need to stop assuming shit.

That's not gonna matter if everyone acts all fucking tolerant and pretends there isn't a problem with Islam. They're hitting from inside now.

no I find muslims mass killing people in the name of their religion out of hateful vengeance obscene.