Music Player Thread

Post your layout. May you talk shit to others and rate as you wish.

In a side note, I just reordered the tracks from Funeral because I fucking hate its tracklist, and I feel this is the best order to play them. I invite you to try :)

Was worth the hour or two it took organizing my music just so I can organize by folder structure
Looks good

Also use Spotify occasionally for new music.

I guess I kinda like this?
2.5/5

i didn't customize it much but i think it's ok as it is

ay

I really want to improve this but I don't know how the fuck to change Banshee themes,

pic, another tab

3/5

nice color scheme

yeah I feel it's cool too

that's stupid

I like it simple and encompassing

You may find yourself shitposting in a taiwanese wood carving forum

fug

This is close to the only Foobar setup I've seen that looks actually decent to me

thanks
this is the last tab of my layout
I'm still not satisfied though, but for now it does everything I need just fine as long as I keep using those tabs

what's the customisation in foobar/musicbee like for things that aren't purely cosmetic, like changing font colours and such.

is it possible to group albums in a way? i want to-listen list of sorts

if you're looking for an easy way to organize yourself, musicbee does that job better than foobar

however foobar completely allows you to be yourself, but that also means you gotta put a little more effort; there is very little "automatic" process, both in layout and organizing process, but almost everything you might want to do is possible within foobar if you take your time

also, for "to listen" processes, you should have a last.fm account to bookmark your playcounts; it makes everything easier in terms of keeping yourself listening to new music constantly, along with musicbee's last.fm integration + autoplaylist system

Foobar you can view "by folder structure" which is why I switched to it, so you could group stuff in any way you wanted to just by how you arrange your folders
And as said, last fm is pretty cool, and while musicbee has it built in, foobar can use it too, you just have to download something

if you can actually use last.fm within foobar2000 for something besides scrobbling, please teach me how
because I don't know

There's stuff you can do with it in musicbee besides scrobbling? If there is I was not aware

One plugin I know of will create musicbee playlists based on your top listens. The bundled FM plugin only scrobbles though.

Oh that's kinda neat, didn't even know there were plugins for musicbee.

That looks really cool

thanks! it's this app for linux and mac called clementine

Cool, might give it a go if I ever mess around with Linux again

Nice and simple.

Do you happen to know what font that is? I've seen it a few times and it looks pretty cool

Monospace Regular, 8pt.

Thanks

I use taskbar icons and hotkeys most of the time, so it's not customized that much.

black lives matter

Ay