>Immediately rush in and slap the packet out if her hands
>she acts surprised that I caught her
>ask her why the fuck she is trying to poison me
>she says she wasnt that its nothing she wasnt doing anything
>asks if she thinks I am dumb. I caught her red handed
>i am yelling at this point
>two kids come out crying asking whats happening
>tell her to get the fuck out of my house
>she leaves crying, dont let her take the kids. No telling what she would do with them

So yeah. I dont even know what to do. Pic related is what she was putting in my salad. I suspect it is Marijuana. Why would my wife do this to me? Why would she try and poison me? I am literally shaking with rage right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/dementia/early-warning-signs#Symptoms2
businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis#Medical_uses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The packaging makes me think that it's that synthetic cannabinoid...but why?

nice basil op

thats dressing idiot

Idk what the difference is between non synthetic. But why would she be sneaking this shit into my food

What a fag. Fake

Sage

better b bait .....or your autistic

dude its not poison its dressing. dont believe me? try it

Are you serious right now? That shit is obviously not salad dressing

It doesnt smell like sage or basil

What I am autistic cause I don't want my wife poisoning my body?

It's just a prank bro

That's not fucking marjuana you autist

If this is real you should honestly kill yourself OP.

Im not fucking stupid. It is clearly not dressing

A prank? Really? That shit is not funny if she thought it was a prank. Yeah hurr durr I will just inject you with meth, dont worry though its a prank

OP is confirmed Autist

Judging by op's finely groomed finger and nice granite tabletop he married a money grabbing whore that was tired of sucking him off and waiting for him to die.

Dude, it's just poison. Wtf is wrong with you, faggot?

You think she could have been trying to kill me? Was that a large enough dose to kill me? Holy fucking shit.... If I have to divorce her and it comes out she tried to kill me she wont get shit right?

I want to believe !

what does it smell like user? dip your finger in a little bit and taste it... it looks like oregano.

what did she say it was?

timestamp op?

She was probably sneaking in some ephedra so you'd lose some weight. Has she been mentioning that she can't breath around your rolls when you're floundering on top of her?

Dose of what?

what the fuck is it even?

take it to a center and have it tested?

i saved the little nigger bob

Saying that proved its bait

It really is people, go home now

OP test it for poison mix 2 parts bleach one part ammonia mix well ...add sample ..if it turns black its poison

If this isn't a troll, I may have an answer. Something similar happened to a family memeber. They pretty much had a similar experience, and after law enforcement was involved, she admitted she was putting ground marijuana in his stews and caseroles and stuff, so that when she divorced him, he would fail the drug taste you take when you both apply for full custody. Although only a minuscule amount of thc would actually get in your system (thc needs to be extracted from the plant to feel the high when you eat it, thus you would feel nothing, but have enough residue to be stored in your hair and urine/blood. Luckily you and he caught the person and stopped it. But again this is just a theory, and op I'm so sorry that happened

If she didn't say what it was then it's some poison shit

Roll for OP eating poison pack and doing a barrel roll.

fucking take it to a lab in university or something and get it analyzed, no one on Sup Forums can help you figure out what it was

>Marijuana
>poison me
lowqualitybait.jpg

>Not making her eat it herself to see if she hesitates before beating her with a mud clad crowbar
Okay bubby boo

for fucks sake op, its sage.
SAGE.

TIMESTAMP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!

I second this, it's the only way to make sure it's poison OP

Dude, how many weed dealers you think seal their shit like a bag of potato chips?

tbh you sound like a dumbass to traumatize your kids and old lady because of paranoid delusions but mainly because you've never even smelled a substance that's legal on 25 states (didn't say where you were) and somehow have rationalized that sending Sup Forums a fucking picture of a factory sealed packet with no markings and didn't even say if she was feeding it to everyone.

If it was weed she was probably trying to calm you the fuck down before you 'had another of your episodes'.

Did you take all your psyche meds before you traumatized your whole family?

Shit Gomer, tobacco is a deadly nightshade family plant...literally poison and I bet someone around you smoked today but you didn't have your potato-powrr control to brain fuck them...

...but most of all educate yourself before you skip past retard and go full potato and at least be able to back your bullshit because depending on Sup Forums is a fucktarded idea.

Get it analysed.

This is bait.

I like your work OP, you'll go far here

stick it in your butt and get it anal ized

in the very unlikely case OP isn't lying, I bet cops are on their way already.

>inb4 OP gets shot while solving captchas

Post nudes or dirty panties for revenge.

quick post wifes nudes for revenge

To make you chill the Fuck out...

if that is marijuana she wasnt poisoning you.
I would go to a lab so they tell me what that is.

This is the scientific way OP, DO IT

Underated post

If this ain't bait you should just lighten the fuck up. smoke some of that shit and apologise for yelling at her for nothing.

The whole is smoking bruh.

One tip, just smoke a little bit at first or you won't have a good time ;)

ITT: Faggot lets his wife make him salad

whole werl' *
(world)

smoke it

Agreed.

maybe she was planning to drug u.

go to the popo and have it analyzed, that iw the best optiion ffs

weird

Good luck getting high off weed mixed in a salad dipshit.

This. Respect the dubs.
If you don't respect the dubs then I know why your wife wanted to kill you.

your ugly

little kids dont know how weed smells like.

lmao and you come to b? how badass are you faggot?

Doesnt really taste like anything. Not much of a smell either. Maybe slightly like pepper. But this is obviously not pepper

Here

Not overweight

Fucked if I know. I assumed marijuana.

I never thought of that. But my only fear is what if this has been going on awhile. This isnt the first time?

She didnt. Just kept saying its nothing and that I was being crazy

It is fucking poison. Its illegal and in no way healthy for you.

Doesnt smell like sage

Also there is some sticky residue. Dont know of any herbs that leave a sticky residue

Call the police, give them the stuff and see what they say about it. Just stay calm OP

getting high by putting maryjane on a soup lmao

keep waching your holliwood movies kid.-

You're a fat faggot. There would be no red specs in weed....its fucking spices you piece of shit.

was the relationship shit? maybe she was trying to get something(looks like weed) in your system to get you fired or have grounds for a phatty divorce or some shit. either way wifes nudes

Holy shit that looks like hydrocyaniac plantitius mixed with a covalent bond like methyl or something.

Sure is summer here.

so how does weed smeell like tommy?

This

/thread

sage

just fucking leave you newfaggot

you donĀ“t belong here

op from the 35 yr old loser with superiority issues is back to try another troll out eh?

1/10 made me reply

try harder

and were do you belong annon?

Your little kiddy minds can bee seen as an open book.

good luck beign successfull in life kid.

You will always work for me.

>It is fucking poison. Its illegal and in no way healthy for you.
Marijuana is less toxic than vitamin C you fucking dipshit.

LOL newfag

seriously, don't feed the troll

Its not marijuana you autistic cunt

>Dont know of any herbs that leave a sticky residue
Most herbs have essential oils that become sticky with age. What you have here is probably just a "flavor packet" from a packaged supermarket salad mix.

You have to be trolling. Not even Muriturds are this stupid.

He said marijuana is poison, he is obviously trolling.

Obviously its probably mixed with some other shit to hide what it really is. You fucking idiot.

Not as far as I know it wasn't

What if she just mixed it with spices. Idk.

You cant get high from eating marijuana

OP do you need some attention faggot? or are you just leave that oregano in your moms kitchen again?

because when someone want to drug you or kill you with poison they make sure that they see you first doing it.

>mah fucking autist logic

You fucking potato, congratulations you are officially a fucking autist kid like everyone else in this post who are baiting so hard.

In a factory sealed packet. Whatever you say, OP.

Well you just ruined your marriage over a packet of salad spices. I buy this stuff from Mccormick and put it in salad before I put dressing to coat w/e it out in there. Looks alot like that stuff but not in a bag. That also looks like a factory bag not something you'd get from any kind of dealer. I just hope you're not trolling because you are gonna get raped in court when she divorces you.

>Its illegal and in no way healthy for you.

You are such a fucking idiot. I wish she would have killed you, not that weed could possibly harm you.

>green text story with no other proof of what he is saying
>all green text are 100% legit

getting trolled by a fucking autist even more stupid than you are, and yet you answear for the attention whorring? lmao

stupid shits all i can see

It fucking IS poison. Thats why most potheads are worthless pieces of shit who want to do nothing but smoke pot. And thats not to mention the fact it's illegal and could make me lose my job

>factory sealed

Exactly, it's hilarious.
Some people are so gullible, just read the post below.

OP I have had this happen to me before - the best solution is to have your kids be your 'tasters' to make sure they die first if she tries to poison you again. You cant go to the police - what if she has got to them first? There's nobody to trust. Only trust yourself man. You're right to be suspicious. This world isn't what it seems.There's demons out there. Sounds like one of them is your wife. Peace brother stay strong.

You can, you just have to heat it in fat first. It is actually how most cancer, asthma and glaucoma patients use their medical marijuana, because then you do not damage your lungs from smoke.

You might be actually retarded. Like, early onset dementia retarded.
healthline.com/health/dementia/early-warning-signs#Symptoms2

>op is autistic moron
>factory sealed packet
>most likely a ceasar salad ready to eat salad mix
>>kys op

Not to mention the health issues that come with it. Smoking it alone is already bad, imagine eating that thing. You don't want stomach cancer do you?
Just call the cops and tell them what happened.

Did u ask her what it was before you went full retard?

I dunno, those sausage fingers look pretty pudgy to me. I still say it's weight loss herbs, you chubby fuck.

Alcohol and tobacco is poison, marihuana is medicine, you retard redneck.

businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis#Medical_uses

If it is poison, then why is it impossible to overdose on it?

And it is legal at least for medical uses in most of civilized world, not sure what 3rd world shithole you live in.

Pic related
Opera is moron
Ingredients include spices packet

You're about 2 times as paranoid as a schizophrenic chronic cannabis user.