Tonight at midnight the annual purge commences. Who are you purging and with what?

Tonight at midnight the annual purge commences. Who are you purging and with what?

im purging your mom's pussy you faggot OP

/thread

Thats what the purge is all about good luck i hope you make it.

Murder? Nah. I was waiting for the purge to steal my neighbour's wifi.

Or impersonate a cop. But only within my home. I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Oh!!! Also:

I'm gonna speed. Not like something crazy. But like 3-4 miles over the speed limit.

Cops will be home tonight with their families it is the annual purge all crime is legal.

So you mean.... I can jaywalk? I've always wanted to do that, but I don't cos it's illegal

Gonna purge my FWB's boyfriend so she'll move in with me. I think I'm probably an awful person.

What's with the subliminal SNES's?

i'll just loot a costco and/or a walmart
no paying for food for a year

No one, with nothing. I've got work tomorrow, man, I ain't got the time nor the energy to deal with that shit for the entire god damned night.

If it was during the day, I'd kidnap some kid, kill her parents, and keep her or some shit.

its your God given right to purge

that would be impossible as crime is only legal for 12 hrs so committing a crime after the purge will result in death.

y not just break into a bank or something

Muslims and with a Khopesh on fucking horseback because why not.

Yea, I'm just saying shit's inconvenient.

When you go to work and everyone is telling stories about the're Purge and ur all like i was to tired. You will probably get purged tonight anyway you sound like a bitch.

I dont know which sucks more dick. Those movies or OP