Youngest you would fuck Sup Forums?

youngest you would fuck Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

17 sober
16 fucked up

10 of she seemed interested and cool enough otherwise 11 or 12.

I feel like I fucked up with my response :/

2 hours old ?

3 maybe 4

around 14-15 if nobody would know..

20 to 30 a 16 year old is good eye candy but the more I think back every teenager I fucked was completely retarded and had no idea how to fuck

> has been cucked by feminist society
how's that blue pill taste?

Yeah, you did, buddy. Now you're comin' with me

Zygote

Maddie Ziegler?

15 till next week

0.0003 milliseconds but only if she is a redhead

Puberty.
So like, 13-14, really.
But probably more like 16-17, which is legal in most of the EU.

as long as they're toddlers or eldery people

my standards get shit when drinking so im opposite; 16-17 sober, 45ish tops drunk
>
or chubby, not missing teeth or tattoos and shit

Here's a practical guide, user
there are some extra limitations to this map I suppose, actually
e.g. as an italianfag, when I checked, i saw in Italy it's 14 yo generally speaking, but if you're in any position whatsoever to be able to influence the minor (authorities , teachers, educators, close family's friends, etc.) it becomes 16
basically seems to me they're promoting one.night stand this way

Yes.

Whatever the age of consent is in my current area of existence.

16 is legal in my state so that

12.657 hours after conception.

Are we speaking practically or theoretically?
Because practically
This
Theoretically
a couple months after the hormones begin to tick and make sexual acts appealing to her, so it depends on the individuals I guess

I say 14 but I think I'd go down to 13

is this considered cp?

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

>/thread

Guess who's moving to Italy

You people on this website are disgusting!

I like to fuck the fetus

laughable

I'm 25, last year I fucked a 14 y/o twice thinking she was 16 (age of consent in Canada) She still snap chats me asking to hangout again but I have a 19 y/o gf right now.

you should definitely hit it again lucky bro

I've been considering it, my gf isn't as hot and the sex is starting to get boring.

I second this motion

this is shopped

duh post the snaps naow!

I don't have the save my snap app, also the snaps aren't that interesting I just use that to talk to her out of paranoia, don't want a bunch of text messages or whatever saved somewhere ya know

If you're US-fags, I found another guide

I love yellow

actually kill yourself

I should also mention that I live in a small town and I have creeped her Facebook and we have a bunch of mutual friends including my younger sister and my gf so I doing my best to make sure nobody is aware of the situation.

but how old are the prostitutes in those countries

this

That never happened you creepy old fuck :^)

Out of high school

Where it's legal, mostly 18
Only assfucker city authority of Amsterdam put it to 21 for its territory only

Probably 14-16, only really if they're completely okay with it and would keep it a secret, I'm fine with MILFS as well, I think I'd go as old as 50 in the right circumstances, but the cut off is more based on how well they age.

Are you the guy who makes these?

The last 2 numbers of my roll

#teaminstinct

The fuck out of here with that shit.

lol I'm not that old and it did happen Last August. She also claimed to be a virgin but then wanted to fuck her from behind and pull her hair so I kinda doubted that, plus there was no blood or obvious pain on her part.

It was pretty weird actually it started with her messaging me on my instagram, I have no picture of myself on it besides my profile picture at the time. She gave me her number and asked to hang out, when I asked what she wanted to do she said to cuddle and I could touch her but if i wanted. then I asked what else we could do and she said whatever I want. She came over and was extremely shy but very submissive. I put on a movie I think it was "Lets Be Cops" after 30 minutes I just said fuck it cause I had plans with with some friend about an hour and a half from then. I started making out with her, began undressing her. Once we were both naked she said "by the way I'm a virgin" and I said "do you want to be" she said "no" and started fingering her then fucked her. after we were done we sat around for a few minutes finished the move and I drove her home. then did it once more a week after and by this point I had found her Ask account and discovered her age and got paranoid.

13, my age
>i dont care that im too young for Sup Forums

Youngest that can say yes without a bribe.

There is a subsection of that law that says if the girl/boy (whatever you're into) is under 18 they can consent without parental interference in the relationship as long as the other party is within a certain amount of years. In so.easy states it's 3 years of separation in othersome it's 5. Some others I think are even bigger gaps. So all you pedobears better "bone up" on the consent laws before propositioning every teenie bopper you see.

16, the AoC

MODS BLESSETH THIS HOLY HAND GRENADE THAT HE MAY BLOW HIMSELF TO TINY BITS! In thy mercy.

most virgins don't bleed, stupid

1 month maybe 2

Age doesn't matter to me, because both girls, and boys are becoming more, and more sexually precocious.

Don't worry, I double checked the Italian law

Not bleed but there is normally a small amount of blood from the hymen

im gonna kill myself

Kill yourself, you fucking pedophile.

I'm not willing to go to jail because i feel the need to overpower a smaller and younger person.

Pedos are megalomaniacs and believe that they can live their mania by literally possesing a younger person. By possesing it means, sexual possesion.

Such "people" were bullied their whole life and never got in control of anything. They were never the predators among their peers.

They hope that, if they catch a young girl/boy, they can prey upon them.

You must be really hopeless if you think you can satisfy yourself with being a pedophile.

Now i hope the FBI sees this post and wants to offer me a job as a criminal psychologist.

FBI gib job pls

Troll answer - 1 month
Real answer - 18 years

As long as it fits, I don't care.

Whatever the legal age of consent is in whatever country/state I was currently occupying

Hah, pussy.

This.

If it were legal I'd fuck a girl who just hit puberty. That's what fucking puberty is, it's your body saying "hey, you can totally fuck now". It's natural.

At least 18. Even with the age of consent you'll find that younger girls are not going with older guys but in their own age.

Call him pussy again when your anus is being destroyed in jail after the parents call the cops.

Whatever my last 2 digits are.

What a pussy for not wanting to go to jail and ruin his life! Kill yourself troll.

Kind of hard to tell nowadays with everyone shaving, but if there's turf on the field you can play.

No but it is nightmare fuel

^this

I'd like Lia thread to go, please.

keep living you beautiful human.

She looks like a fat head Pollack. don't care how big her lard boobs are.

0/10 would not bang

I would fuck a one day old android fresh out of the factory

You're a fag

She's got moles on her saggy ass face. Jordyn is the new loli waifu.

Spain it is then. Boyoiyoiyoing

16 cause this is the legal age where I am and I don't want trouble

no FBI in Canada land

You're objectively wrong, and no matter how hard you try you will not achieve your goal of being a criminal psychologist.