How much cp does /b have... *pun intended*

How much cp does /b have... *pun intended*

I'm thinking really bad OP

1429 snorlax
git gud OP

11296 Gyrados

I only got one good one but it's still pretty fuckin high.

Photoshop

Nobody can beat me.

liar

>not having a cp56 magikarp

get on my level

My life is now a failure

your life was a failure long before this point, buddy

I have a 67cp magifart

I spotted a gyrados on a bridge with no foot prints but it never appeared :(

I have lots of "CP"

CP Level: Vicky

can you explain all the inside jokes for all the names

Get on my level Sup Forums, fucking casuals.

got a 1200 cp tentacruel today, thats my current highest. But my 1100 jolteon is my powerhouse

HOW????

Currently

rienhardt, at your service
chekd

walking. in a city probs.

"Thomas?" Was named after a friend i had who got kicked out of his house for doing cocaine, he smoked a lot of weed, and funny enough i caught the weezing in front of his house
"Hipster fag" is named after my friend whose hair looks like pigeotto's, he deesses like hipster trash
":--DDDD" is named after the benis bear because of pic related

How'd you get the snorlax ?

if you click the pokemon and select it with no prints it will auto appear at your location after about 5-10 seconds

Where I live fucking sucks

Level 18

Okay wtf where did you get that arcanine or better yet how ?

Been playing for a week now, just walking and hatching eggs mostly.

About 300 gb. I feel somewhat ashamed and guilty but I'd never touch a little girl inappropriately

Walking and looking
My friend found one randomly. He just woke up and boom, it was in his room

lol i live a block outside of a university in a huge city. almost every dorm, building, or sculpture is a pokestop.

Dont mean to rub it in, but ive never felt so blessed until pokemon go came out lol

Growlithes are common af in my area this is the fourth I've had

yeah i got 2 10km eggs ready to hatch tomorrow. Will hit lvl 21 too. super pumped.

what city? chicago has 0 fire type

Houston is sat with 0 fire types also

I'm from Australia

Do lvl 10 eggs vary based on lvl? Like could a lvl 10 player hat a 10km and get the same as a lvl21 player?

Kek

the CP will be very different, if it's anything like wild pokemon. CP of pokemon encountered varies depending on your player level.

You can't get the same cp as high level players. It's literally impossible to get cp over a certain point, it increases with your level

heard this guy was rare??? what do?

So egg hatching does vary like wild ones? That's dissapointing because I am a low lvl. Is it possible to discard eggs?

kys

aye

Nice, egg? He's rare, but useless with that cp

Transfer him, hes garbage

all i ever get is pincir's and pidgeot's

Nope stuck with eggs boi hatch em up

>So egg hatching does vary like wild ones?

In my experience, I was hatching pokemon from eggs around 100-200cp at lvl 10 or so.
Hatched a 560 tenacool today at lvl 20.

>That's dissapointing because I am a low lvl. Is it possible to discard eggs?

Oh my god, i wish. I need to ditch these 2km eggs.

No, oh my god i wish i could ditch all these 2km eggs.

>plural apostrophes
>kys

Not that level 18 monster, but in DC, fire types are fairly common. Growlithe is not difficult to farm here. Up in Baltimore, water types are extremely common (duh).

It's kind of bad though, as much of my area is ruled by Vaporeons so all my Growlithes/Arcanines are fucked. I'm trying to farm lightning types but they've been few and far between.

Yeah I know I did that I guess we were driving too fast over the bridge so it didnt register

That explains the Ute

I lucked out with my jolteon. Im by lake michigan and its all water/flying

So what does C P stand for in the game?

Yeah every second car on the road is a suped ute

Combat power. Basically level

hurr durr you got me...

I don't play, but I am told there are plentiful Magicarp in the creek beside my house.

Checked

Thank you.

Not too much time to play but here ya go

Almost have a gyrados

Nice scyther. Absolutely no water or bugs near me

Pretty close

Shit, I've seen like 2 magikarps

Yeah my Evee upgrades haven't been too kind. I'm trying to find more Pikachus. Currently I have an electrabuzz that's been holding the line (it's hilarious taking him up to Baltimore).

so much garbage where i live

PoGo thread are always so cancer free. There's still hope for Sup Forums

Pogo threads are cancer you stupid shit.

>not having a dragonite

ok. how.

yea for sho cp is ass. to the garbage.

Lel almost have a dragonair

Fuck off summer

havent even caught a dratini, and i live next to the beach.

I'm level 5 and have all shit pokemans, how do I git gud?

>catch pidgeys until your thing is full
>use lucky egg
>evolve all pidgeys once

60k exp/30 min doing that, but you need a LOT of pidgey candy.

Find nearest city and walk around like an idiot for a few days. All I've been doing for a week

I have to go to Disney to get dratinis. I have psyducks and magicarps where I live

Fuck I have a bunch of pidgeys, where do I get a lucky egg though?

buy them in the shop, or you can get a few at certain levels.
I know i got some at lvl 20, but youre quite far from there, and cant remember what levels i got the others at...google it, im sure theres a level rewards list.

actually, if you dont know what they even are, i think they are just in your bag already, if you havent used them. They start you off with 2 i believe

My current Gym Blaster is a CP301 Flareon.

Wow you live in a small town I assume?

I just had two incenses, used one and just got a few shit weedles. My area is seriously lacking pokestops as well, but I think I saw an area not too far with a cluster of like 6-8 of them...

Seems like a lot of work though, and all the fuckers around here have 1000+ CP niggers in the gyms. Might just give up and play something more casual.

That's exactly the mentality I want people to have I'm so sick of the casual fags playing this game and giving it so much attention I've wanted this for so long and normies are ruining it

This is across the street from my job

gyms really mean nothing at this point in the game.

You can spend hours leveling up a gym to lvl 6 or 7 or some shit, only for it to be taken by some fuckboy with a team of 6 pidgeots just spammed at the gym in 5 minutes.

The rewards arent even good either, id rather catch 5 pokemon than loiter outside some restaurant tapping my phone for god knows how long for 500 stardust

wat? How do casual players impact you at all?

new place to take your lunch breaks?

if anything those 400cp fearows they dropping in gyms are free exp

Lol what's the point of the game then?

Name your electrobuzz erectobuzz

catching pokemon and waiting for updates lol

Completely shitty game. No game at all in fact.