youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard
youtube.com/watch?v=VeWvooO_9b4
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right now, rights for gays. Oh yeah...

seriously though. what the fuck did he mean by this

Was he being literal?

The song is a commentary on the frivolity of pushing social values and social change through the medium of pop music. It comes off as simultaneously condescending and celebrating, very similar to a song like "For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield.

>Comin' out
>And they're going to hell
>Tie 'em to a fence post
>So you can take, take 'em to the bank

He's saying that the pop homosexual/SJW movement is nothing but a function of Jewish Banking systems and capitalism.

fuck thats deep.

I always knew the jews were kikes but now I have a musician who confirms it

>Jewish Banking systems
I doubt he ment that, but the rest of the post is true.

I'm honestly having a hard time figuring out how you derived that. I'm by no means a literary guy though.

What's the song?

Yeah, I threw that in just to give my own take on it, but you can't deny that we now know that SJWism and the like are pushed by Jewish interests who also happen to control the Banks.

Uh, so he thinks pop music nowadays is not actually trying to push social changes through their music?

Are you saying they aren't?

youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

youtube.com/watch?v=b-eYbUVZedY

youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U

He's saying all the things they push are perverted because they are soullessly tied to the Capitalist machine.

...yeah I think I can actually.

I wasn't saying anything, just trying to interpret your post.

Provide evidence to back up your claims, then. For mine, go on Sup Forums. There's multitudes.

This is accurate. However, he also wrote it as a (faux?) campaign song for Howard Dean, an American politician who often went into hysterical chants for his politics. But the mass media vultures staged a minor incident of passion to discredit his entire campaign, inspiring the song.

>go to Sup Forums. There's your evidence!

o I am laffin

>Tie HIM to a fence post >Bau Bau Bau (the baus representing the sounds of being hit/pistol whipped, pow pow pow)

Its about the beating death of Matthew Shepard by gay haters, from the point of of view of the attackers during the verses.

It switches to Maus' view that gays should have rights in the chorus.

>On the night of October 6, 1998, Shepard met Aaron McKinney (then 22), and Russell Henderson (then 21), at the Fireside Lounge in Laramie, Wyoming.[8][9] It was decided that McKinney and Henderson would give Shepard a ride home.[10][11] McKinney and Henderson subsequently drove the car to a remote, rural area, and proceeded to rob, pistol-whip, and torture Shepard, tie him to a fence, and leave him to die. Media reports often contained the graphic account of the pistol-whipping and his fractured skull. It was reported that Shepard was beaten so brutally that his face was completely covered in blood, except where it had been partially washed clean by his tears.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

>For mine, go on Sup Forums. There's multitudes.
Nah, I'm good.

More like him?

Ariel Pink and R. Stevie Moore.

Any albums in particular that sound like We Must Become The Pitiless Censors of Ourselves?

WTF? Robin Gibb from the Bee Gees created Chillwave in 1983. I'm dead serious. Check this shit out.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeWvooO_9b4

John Maus is an open Marxist you autistic redpill faggot

>implying they're mutually exclusive
>not realizing all politics are recursive under forced progressive idealism
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
t. someone who agrees with post-Marxism

They are mutually exclusive. Marx was Jewish. Most jewish people are proletarians. I highly doubt my grandmother was in the illuminati.

No lol, try Neon Indian's VEGA INTL. Night School

I never looked at it from this point of view but after MDE... fucking kek