Rate my dick

Rate my dick
>inb4 faggot
>inb4 cancer

8/10

nice fuzz and balls

Does it always do that? make a 90 degree angle with the floor?

Thanks fam
Do you think it needs a trim?

Fully erect yes. Semi it tends to hang lower

9/10
Would suck

;)

Anyone interested in videos? I'm horny and feel like showing off

r8

>not inb4 an hero

kys

It's attached to a giant asshole.

I'd be all over you.

Whatcha got?

R8 meh

One of my better ones

Both 6-7/10

Nice 8.5/10
Rate dis thing

Rate me, lads.

foreskin makes me jelly.

Nice op. R8?

7.5, need a better pic

r8

pretty nice dick but dude the hair is a little crazy
7/10
r8 me boys

I'd gulp ya right down for sure. Got any more flopped back all huge against your belly like the first pic you posted? Love that pose for showing off ;)

Thin then thick kinda odd but 8/10

Looks thick 8.5/10

Thick and Dildo like, I'd cast that. 9.5/10

I like the gif and dick 9/10

9, great body

Here ya go

thank yuh

Rate?

your stomach is amazing

7, need a new pic

Yep. Was in Europe until recently, then had to find my way back

Sucks. At least you got this Brit dreaming of you tonight ;) bigger and better than my boyfriend.

not a dick pic but thank you

Well that's pretty fun to know

another pic for you ;)

Nice, got more?

R8?

holy shit im jealous

very nice, would suck, nice ass too

8, not bad, needs a diff angle though prob

r8 m8

r8 my cock

Another one for you (trim)

haha thanks im glad you like

8, need a new pic, too dark

8.5, not bad, sorta a bad angle though

nice, looks much better with a trim, though you should leave a little pubic hair instead of shaving to the skin

dat precum

you have great skin

Fucking hell Sup Forums, flipped picture over

Rate anyone?

not bad, kinda small but nice shape

8.5, probably need a better angle

9, great skin and legs

I always get caught up in insecurity over the size during sex, Im 6ft4, i always think girls just expect something big because im a giant..

One last

damn, im only 5 8' lol so i am kinda insecure about that

in the end you just have to remember that there are more important things in the world than mere numbers

Can I get a rate?

how about ze butt rates

Rate please?
the skin on the back is pretty annoying and makes me self conscious.

I finally got to fuck this girl ive been trying to get in my bed. But after 20 seconds of fucking I got completely lost, went limb and just went down on her while i was trying to get it back up.. then i flipped her over and it still wouldnt go.. so then i just doggy fingered her instead.. eventually i just stopped and blamed it on the heat and time of night. Im too scared to ask her about what she thinks happened... shes been acting more distant ever since. And cherry on top yesterday she called me to say she has Chlamidya...

8.5 very nice

ive seen that butt before

very nice, 9/10

8.5, also very nice

what skin on the back?

whoa

well the not being able to get it up is no big deal man, it happens to everyone

the chlamadia thing on the other hand is a pretty big deal

the line of skin that travels from my balls to the head

But like.. we barely fucked so maybe im fine.. but i had to get tested anyway, blood too, took her 4 tries to find a vein... thx bitch.. in my defense she fucked like a starfish, besides the me flipping her over thing all she did was lay there and moan a little.. but damn shes just so fckn attractive..

Id gladly trade user, its like a cool scar for your deadly pleasure rod

eh its no big deal man, isnt it just a vayne?

lol

maybe she just didnt know what to do

wouldsuck/10

faggotcancer

R8t

sorry man, most of it has to do with the pic really and not the dick, even good dicks can look bad with bad pics, you should let it breathe too man dont squeeze it so hard

8.5, would smash

I dno, but she must have noticed right?.. or is it honestly possible she Just thinks i like to finger girls doggystyle? .. if i was a girl and id notice a guy struggling i'd at least try something instead of just awkwardly getting fingered on your knees..?

nah she def probably knew you couldnt get it up

but its not big deal man, shit happens

if she is mature she will realize that, and if she isn't well then she's got a lot of disappointment ahead of her lol

Not guy youre replyimg to but I like you.

ty lol

OP here, I've got the same thing. Always wondered about it

i think its just a vein, man

or some kinda skin tag, but i dont think so

either way it doesnt look too bad i wouldnt worry about it as long as its benign

Yeah but i desperately want her to know i wanna retry and prove i can pound like a boss.. but she's all about being single after a 6 year relationship. Im like, the third guy she ever fucked.. and probably no. 3 in the list.. I just think she thinks im small and incapable .. i need a rebound... can i suck your dick?

lol i was reading that so seriously until i read the last line

anxiety about something shows that you are genuinely concerned about it, its not an entirely bad thing

and sure you can suck my dick

It's definitely not a vein, it's just like some of the skin folded over itself somehow

lol i wouldnt worry about it

on it kinda looks like a lightning bolt lol

It wanders but it looks like part of the seal from the tip of the penis to the anus. That whole length is open and seals during development in the womb.

rate

It is a bad thing.. cause she explicitly told me she s not looking for a relationship.. and is constantly talking/flirting/kissing different guys atm.. and im having sleepless nights over this entire situation..

Rate this

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

MODS BAN THIS FUCKER INTO NEXT WEEK

END THE FAGGOT CONTAMINATION

NO MORE DICK THREADS
NO MORE TRAP THREADS
NO MORE FAGGOTRY

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT

What's up any bros that want their cock rated snapchat me. Will rate it scale 1-10 on size, cut or uncut, veins, shape and color. You can rate mine if you'd like too. Let's see who's bigger

Rate

big

7/10
show balls

7.5, needs a better pic

whoa.

thats fucking awesome lol

8, not bad but you should leave some of your pubes instead of shaving to the skin

8, great nuts

is your dick multicolored?

friend, if you can let me get philosophical for a second, anxiety is what pulls us away from ourselves and makes us worry about the world and others, by overcoming anxiety we overcome our obsession with only ourselves and we move onto worrying about our relationship between ourselves and others

without anxiety you would never make the movement needed to be an ethical person, ie you would never move past yourself

sorry that probably doesnt help you very much but its a complicated subject

R8

Not really

R8 my little sissy dick