10/10 thread

10/10 thread

why do faggot like this ruin great threads

how the fuck was this a great thread with 1 post and a common and generic subject

I made this thread great

because now Sup Forums is gay

>not realizing that women exist on Sup Forums

Our big lizard friend don't get enough love.

10/10, would flash and bang and clear.

no they don't

pretty much the body im working towards

B E N G H A Z I
E
N
G
H
A
Z
I

I demand your participation in a contest of sexual endurance

>fucked up lips
>fucked up eyebrows
>fucked up nose
>the chin is too manly
that's a 6/10 at best.

Seriously looks like a chimp
4/10
i know that she is some sort of disney star or whatever
Still not attractive.
5/10
those fucking eyebrows
5/10
Ass is too big
Eyebrows are too fucked up
Hair is just bad

Guys, where the 10/10 at?

>fucked up nose
fucking kekd shes literal 10/10 retard

>Ass is too big

What's it like having a small penis?

Ugh. 3/10
Well, you sure show how shitty your taste in women is.
Let me re-evaluate from the picture you've provided me with.

She has bad teeth.
4/10
Also, look how weird her face proportions are:
3/10
Anorexic:
2/10

Need to talk about the lenght of other's genitalia?
Well, you sure know how to show your insecurity.
But, i feel pretty good with my average lenght.

10/10
Meninism approves.

To each his own but her face looks like those Dr Seuss people

>anorexic
are you retarded

the face of a bitch that just learned her place

Ugh. Is this what the underage faggots like you find attractive?

Just be an hero, alright? Alright.

you humorously act like im not an old fag

i am king agathar slayer of jb pussy ama

Sure you are, buddy.

dont cut yourself with all that edge

i identify as a kindergartner so its cool my gf is 4.

get ready for a cheesy slice, im about to shut this down.

LOL! Nice bait. It appears what you define to be "beautiful" has been sculpted by the countless amount of rejections you have had in your lifetime by the female gender. Perhaps you should move on to men. Presumably you already have. Why don't you stick to fantasizing about marrying your animated "waifu". hahaha

>having strict expectations

Not every girl is as "perfect" as your anime waifu. lol

It's all subjective. Personally, I too think she is gorgeous. If there was one word to describe her: pulchritudinous.

>p
meh im 30 and tap 10 yo's constantly, life is good.

that was the cringiest thing i've read in a while

Likes cherries. 0/10

your penis is not feminine

thank you

i would use his scrotum as my pillow

fallout 4 really is the best fallout

they do not without tits and timestamp. take ur faggotry elsewhere, slackjawed homo

the fuck is wrong with her face?

smoking hot!

you can find penises in /hm/

Damn. That must mean something coming from someone equally as "cringy". D:

those sexy lips.....damn

I swear u white people might as week fuck stick figures or men since the women you choose basically body wise look like one.

Here faggot curves for days

Fucking christ what a cringefest.

He's a faggot who like to fuck women with body's like men what u expect.

ew, fuck off with the joanna kutcha shit, I don't need that dumb ass feminist bullshit

Now THIS is cringy. Perhaps you guys can find yourself a nice transexual "woman" that fits your needs. A majority of them have breast augmentations and Brazilian butt-lifts that resemble that disgusting thing you call "sexy". Oh, and your grammatical skills are just as cringy.

who is dis trap? sauce??

>feminist
what she isn't tho shes just super aesthetic

Yet ur the type of faggot who finds this sexy
Might as well fuck men

Stop trying to defend her. You won't win. In the same way you cannot win an argument with a slug, you cannot win one with a neckbeard user who finds men with breast augmentation attractive. Save your breath, so to speak.

no, she's one of those annoying free the nipple girls. I used to follow her on twitter because I thought she was a cutie but her nonexistent intelligence and new age feminist stuff got to be too much

...but like she isnt a feminist

this faggot is putting some effort in writing his posts. please, let's all give 2 shits.

Beauty is subjective. Even the lowliest of idiots understand this. Many things can have an influence on your views on beauty: familiarity, dislikes, likes, culture, etc. In the same way poverty stricken men in third world countries find obese women attractive due to obvious reasons (sociology 101), some men may find women with a sleek body attractive. You like brunettes with fake asses, and me and the other user prefer slim, blue-eyed, blonde females. You would love it in Brazil. Fake asses and transsexuals everywhere!

looks like someone stated the thread...

Apparently you're not getting that I am defending you by telling you not to defend her. In truth, especially on Sup Forums, no one gives a shit as to whether she truly is a feministic twat or not. And if they do, nobody gives a shit regardless. I think she is hot as fuck, but if I spend my time trying to prove that to someone who doesn't think so, or believe she is not a feminist, then I better get real fucking comfortable.

TL;DR: Don't waste your time arguing with slugs. Waste it posting MORE pictures of that beautiful person that is Joanna.

>Beauty is subjective, faggot
Classical art says otherwise. An objective standard for beauty exists, and it is undeniable. Unless you're neck-deep in your own asshole, of course.

You Seem to talk a lot bout transsexuals in all your posts says a lot about you. I like white girls too but they gotta have big ass and Tityys and big lips (both lips)

Here's a white a girl with a nice ass so u know I don't discriminate. I would eat out her asshole.

>Not having basic knowledge about basic things in a basic life

I took your for someone with average intelligence, my apologies.

>Classical art

Women aren't abstract paintings you fucking fool. LOL If by objective standard, you mean not missing a head, then sure. Otherwise, it various among various individuals you distasteful faggot. ;)

>red eye removal

I find her attractive. Not the previous girl you posted. I also, however, find OP's girl attractive. As I said, it varies. I never said I was not open-minded.

GROSS - ENJOY YOUR AIDS, FAGGOT. DEATH TO ALL RACE TRAITORS!