National 'Day of Rage' Scheduled For tomorrow

National 'Day of Rage' Scheduled For tomorrow.

Be aware, but not there.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/07/14/military-says-avoid-these-37-u-s-cities-on-day-of-rage-tomorrow/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us#
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM
fox2now.com/2016/07/14/scott-air-force-base-posts-warning-over-day-of-rage-protest-in-st-louis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not enough media, dont think its gonna happen.

and what the hell is 'day of rage'?

Yeah Anons, best not to go into populated areas. Just stay home this weekend.

Just some #blacklivesmatterbutonlywhenwhitecopsshootourcrIminalasses thing.

Op is faggot

Wouldn't that be counter intuitive since the jews would be losing money from people not shopping?
>inb4 e-commerce
a penny lost is a penny too much

>Day of Rage
aka nigger lover day

>being a #BLM cuck shill
Goyim please....

Nigga I have an interview tomorrow. I don't have time for this shit.

Enemies of the Anonymous include anyone who is not an Anonymous. Our enemies are to be eliminated swiftly and without incident. You will join us or you will die. You decide your fate.

gay

Huh. Heard about this on my radio yesterday. Good thing I just stay inside mostly anyway.

Thanks for the excuse to fap all day.

get off Sup Forums then

Love u mom

Let me get this straight.... tomorrow is "days of rage" aka day for niggas to act a fool... yea i don't think I'm gonna make that one I'll just kick back and watch all the fucktards who think there accomplishing something on the news

>That great feel when you live far enough outside a major city to enjoy the perks while not having to deal with the higher taxes or niggers
I don't get why you cucks are paying to live in a shoebox next to people who would gladly culturally enrich you and take your wallet.

Fuck off.

Remember when Anonymous wasn't a bunch of faggot liberals?

Pretty sure CoS is what divided what anonymous was and that branched off into liberal bullshit.

This is somewhat interesting as it seems like shit might go down even harder tomorrow
>google.com/amp/s/fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/07/14/military-says-avoid-these-37-u-s-cities-on-day-of-rage-tomorrow/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us#

Feuding and argument with us is both impossible and unaccepted. We are in control at all times. Consider yourselves warned.

acting out aggressively tomorrow um wtf

Lol Yeah you're doing a great job opposing tyranny. What a joke.

What is rage day?

I have my rifle. That makes it more than possible.

So we get to watch niggers burn down their neighborhoods than blame whitey for bad living conditions. I think I'll buy some popcorn tomorrow.

except they tend to chimp put on the highways, so doing anything Friday night with my girl is out of the question.

fucking nogs man.

This failed spectacularly in 2014 and it'll fail again tomorrow. Didn't even hear about this till just now and nobody else even knows about it either.

Hispanics, whites, and Asians vs blacks, library cucks and muzzies in upcoming race war. I'm calling it.

Libtard*

We are bigger and stronger than ever. Tomorrow will be the largest event in history.

There is no "we."

Looks like my favorite Fastrac will be on fire again!!! Damn, maybe the blacks will be doing me a favor tomorrow, their keeping me from getting fat from Fastrac Fountain drinks.

Fuck off nigger lover

YOU are retarded. The original Anonymous would be disgusted with you newfag fucks.

I'm completely okay with Anonymous making a difference in the real world. But these new fuckers STOLE the concept to spread their SJW trash. It's hideous.

I live in milwaukee. Good luck to you niggers trying to outrun 00 buckshot.

Nigger lovers and niggers try to riot again so they can loot.

Fuckoff with that bullshit, I hope somebody puts a 53' truck through you fucking idiots and takes a new high score.

FAKE AND GAY
What a Phag

This has nothing to do with racism.

This has to do with thr deaths of black people inkillings by law enforcement officers, profiling,police brutality, andinequality. United States criminal justice system.BLM has no issue with white ppl

If I see any rioting in my area I'm hiring rooftop koreans

BLM is horse shit. Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM

Guys, I'm cunfuzzled. Don't we hate nig nogs? but the media is stating Anonymous is organizing it to stand by BLM. Or are we just trollin again?
fox2now.com/2016/07/14/scott-air-force-base-posts-warning-over-day-of-rage-protest-in-st-louis/

Last Day of Rage happen back in 2011.

kek

Anonymous isn't a single group. Just because activists like to trade under the name does not mean all of Anonymous agrees with the activism.

Saying you are Anonymous is like saying you are human. Because that's what it is - humans being anonymous. You're anonymous, I'm anonymous, we all are until we do something to disclose our identities.

Lol

here are the cities affected
St. Louis: 6:00PM: Gateway Arch, St. Louis
Phoenix: 5:00PM: EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ
Tuscon: 5:00PM: CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ
Little Rock: 6:00PM OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR
San Francisco: 4:00PM CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California
Oakland: 4:00PM FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA
Los Angeles: 4:00PM LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Denver: 5:00PM CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado
Washington DC: 7:00PM OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
Atlanta: 7:00PM OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA
Tampa: 7:00PM OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL
Orlando: 7:00PM LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida
Miami: 7:00PM GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida,
Chicago: 6:00PM RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois
Des Moines: 6:00PM IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA
New Orleans: 6:00PM LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 7
Baltimore: 7:00PM 201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD
Boston: 7:00PM MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA
Detroit: 7:00PM Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan
Lansing: 7:00PM STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI
Ann Arbor: 7:00PM THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI
Minneapolis: 6:00PM MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN
Carson City: 4:00PM NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada
Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY,
Newark: 7:00PM NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey
Durham: 7:00PM 200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina
Columbus: 7:00PM GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio
Cleveland: 7:00PM CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland,

Fuck you

Portland: 4:00PM PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon
Philadelphia: 7:00PM LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh: 7:00PM PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Nashville: 6:00PM 801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building
Memphis: 6:00PM Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN
Austin: 6:00PM TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.
Salt Lake City: 5:00PM SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah
Seattle: 4:00PM QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington
Milwaukee: 5:00PM DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

No man-made or natural occurrence can harm the Anonymous. Under no circumstances are Anonymous human. We are above humans and mortality. Anonymous are not to partake in meaningless tasks. Those who do are to be either reformed or eliminated. We are legion, for we are many. Anonymous is everywhere at all times. All have the potential to be Anonymous until they choose not to. Anonymous has no weakness or flaw.
Man cannot restrain the Anonymous

Kek that pic

Remind me, what are we raging about?

Are we Pro or Con #BLM?

That's the problem. Without a leader or any organization, anyone can claim to represent the ideals of Anonymous as a group. It's a shitfest.

This is a prime example of an activist thinking that linking himself to the true Anonymous (all of us here and on other chans, forums and IRC's) will lend credence and weight to whatever his goals are. He understands nothing. Look at him and laugh.

>Salt Lake City: 5:00PM SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah

No user. As a Utah poster we never have any threads for us.
There's no way anything is going to happen here and your'e just fear mongering.

Apparently there's a rumor going on that BLM is going to have a day where they go full nigger and fuck shit up.

the faggots who are the new anonymous are the same faggots who hijacked this board for chanology and occupy wallstreet

those were dark times in Sup Forums history when reddit leftards were using us for their own agenda

>unsheathes katana

True

Because there IS no central ideology or leader. Anonymous isn't about a specific goal or aim, it just is. Free of societal norms and all that bullshit you can speak your opinion freely without reprisal. It's only natural that other ideologies and ideologies should arise.

Finally somebody points this out. But still we don't talk about
>chanology

It's Y2K all over again

I think it's con BLM
But pro BBC

Shit good thing I'm in the market for some roof gooks

Not sure why I said "ideologies and ideologies," I think the drugs are kicking in guys. Hold me.

Don't worry, a good racial cleansing should do the trick.

>unsheathes katana
>dons trilby hat with feather tucked in the strap

>command

Not realizing that joke.. the faggot meters are off the charts.

Sounds good to me. I'm nowhere near gay but am fascinated by those huge ebony shafts

>teleports behind enemies
>one fell swoop and they're all dead
>flicks the blood from the sword and resheathes
>we is leejun

>Sup Forums

>BBC

fug :D

Fucking niggers always bitchin

I hate you

well shit i better load my magazines

Love u mom

A black Harvard professor releases a paper about how blacks aren't more likely to be killed by police, blacks continue to not shut their dumb fucking mouths.

U mad white boi?

#blm

Dubs speak truth

The day my wife finds out how much I spent on Amazon Prime day.

>tfw you see your city's is near where you work

Can confirm nothing happens in utah

goes to offer evidence

it's from steve crowder.

I wonder if this is fucking real or not smh, I have not heard about this at all until now. And I was just about to go to sleep before I saw and clicked this shit. I'm sorta confused on what the fuck I should do cause I wanna go to the mall tomorrow and actually go out and enjoy my fucking vacation over here in Orlando. I mean it all sounds fucking farfetched but then again it sounds like some shit all these idiots would do too. So I'm like 50/50 now.. Any Tips kek?