Sup Forums ask a Christian anything

Sup Forums ask a Christian anything.

Are you having premarital sex?

When do you plan on committing suicide?

Hey I'm a Christian too! Don't you just love God?

When will you accept that god isn't real?

Masturbation, Blow Jobs, Eating a girl out, all foreplay is not a sin. Me and the fiance can hold off a few more months.
Whenever clorox starts making cocktails
Indeed and nice dubs
Never because i know he is. Nice vape box by the way.

Can God create a rock so large even he cannot move it?

No he cant. Hes God he can do anything.

Except create that rock?

Oh shit

Okay i give you credit there i bought right into that.

Why do you believe in an invisible sky wizard?

fag

Why is religion a sham?

Transubstantiation

Are you for real about that or?

what denomination are you
then how traditionalist are you if high christianity (catholic, branch of east orthodox, anglican, lutheran)/how fundamentalist if low christianity (american-branch calvinist-derived protestant)

Check em

>fiance

Post her tits faggot or you're lying and a sinner

Because i can
I mean 10 bucks is 10 bucks
I dont know ask your mother
Only roman catholics are really super into that anymore. Im more Baptist then anything.

500 years ago half of western christians decided to stop being for real about that

Im baptist. Very light though.
Do i look like a fuckin cuck? Theres threads for that go to em.

Why do you rape little boys?

Again i am baptist. You are thinking of catholics. Even my Christian friends laugh about that so.

If your parents were Muslim, would you be a Muslim?

As a child i wouldnt know any better but as i got older i would hope id come to my senses as many have.

Do you ever plan on growing up and not believing in fairy tales?

Do animals go to heaven?

Ford or Chevy?

Growing old is required. Growing up is optional.
I believe so yes.
Ford if you need a sturdy work truck, Chevy for a smooth in town ride. (Dodge for the best of both worlds)

Why must you always try and foist you cult upon others? Go hang out among your fellow cultists.

The vampires are satanic creatures?, right?

Are you Catholic? Please note that if the answer is "No" you most definitely are not a Christian.

I dont personally. I dont care what others believe.
Its usually Atheistic people yelling or forcing BS down my throat.
If they existed sure.

No. Never will i ever be Catholic. I am Baptist.

Sorry for your loss. Go back to your Creationism Museum, heathen.

If you are christian, wtf you are lorrking in this web site filled of sin? Is like Abraham go take a ride into sodom

If you don't care, then why are you starting an "Ask a Christian" thread? Apparently you do and, like all your other cultist brethren, you have to try and "share" your crazy to obtain more cultists. If you truly don't cafe, kill this thread.

Im here because i relate to the people. Im not perfect, i still like a good fap every now and then but for the most part i stick to cringe, ylyl and misc threads. Also i dont come to Sup Forums alot as it is. Picture saved for future reference.

There are other boards you summercuck.

lel
i tip a fedora right back atchu

What do you mean "ask a christian anything" 80% of people on this site are probably christian.

But seriously how do you excuse how evil god is, and that you're not killing children who disobey their parents, girls who aren't virgins and gays? and how can you be christian but against slavery?

Yea, that's what I thought. ISIL has a place for people like you.

>Christianity is a cult
>ISIL isnt
k

>He still raping-self

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven"
-Matthew 7:21

Sure nigger, sure:

"If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you"
-John 15:19.

>Both are

Can us boys stop having gender forced down our throats yet?

The bible says zilch about Masturbation. Only fornication retard. Again im human im not perfect nor does he expect me to be. Thats why he died.

No difference between the two. It's all people trying to force their so called morality on others whether they want it or not and both are fine with killing to get there.

Who are you when you presently sit without memories or any thought, opinion, or beliefs?

Last time i checked Baptists havent killed anyone in the name of religion. Oh the crusades? Those were for years of Islamic oppression.
I dont care your religion at all i really dont.

Last I checked the were more than a few "pastors" calling for death of gays and several states, christian controlled, passing laws to discriminate against gays and transgendered. Again, If your not trying to convert people, kill the thread.

"Or know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own"
-1 Corinthians 6:19.

Now, did you really think self-raping is good and isn't nothing wrong? then why you do that disgusting habit when nobody seeing you? uh?

If they are calling for the death of anyone they are not Christian. Simple as that.
My fiance sees me do it or does it for me, that scripture still says jack shit about masturbation itself. keep trying tho.

Do you get all your news from r/atheism? You have to go back, neckbeard.
>your
Cheeto dust is making your fat fingers slip keys again.

They are Christian. Simple as that. The only thing that keeps Christians from killing are secular laws.

Great representative of Christianity you are-willfully ignorant, not to fucking bright.

sup Christian
I'm Dan

>to
Why are you so flustered, friend? Just look away from the screen hahaha.

Not much patience for cultists. Especially when they can't keep it to themselves. Cultists are a large reason the world is as fucked as it is.

How can you forgive God? He's a psychopathic murderer.

Ever heard of the 10 commandments? Damn man you are just making yourself sound more stupid with every post.
Sup Dan im Christian
Pls at this point i dont care if this is a spidey thread

What about the 10 commandments? Yep, Christians have sure paid attention to those. That's why so few have died at the hands of christians. *sarcasm*

who is this?