What did Adolf Hitler do wrong?

What did Adolf Hitler do wrong?

didnt shave his moustache fully

Not kill enough jooz

moved to brazil

Forgot to pay his gas bill

Not much that the allies weren't guilty of as well.

Went full retard against Russia.

He tried to win a war fought on three fronts.

invaded russia instead of just staying neutral/semi friendly with them
if he had waited he may have been able to negotiated peace and kept a huge chunk of europe since he could of better defended against usa surge of troops

Invaded Russia.

make way for the
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|__________________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>
>toot toooot
>
>choose your future
>CUkKED or TRUCK'D

He lost

He did is much wrong as any other nation, if not, less. Hitler is the worst person ever, yet the U.S enslaved an entire race of people for more than 200 years, they also killed atleast 50 million natives. Stalin committed genocide to way more people than Hitler. Mao killed way more people than Hitler, Stalin, and every other dictator combined. Yet Hitler is the worst person to ever live? He's no worse than any other leader.

He didn't go after the muslims

That is one retarded looking truck.

This new muslim hate fad is getting old, you stupid goy. (Jew rubbing hands together)

Invaded Russia in winter?

It wasn't winter. Operation Barbarossa started in mid June.

Attacked Russia

Check em

Look up Benjamin Freedman. He made some great points on why the holocaust was a HOAX and how the Jews are backstabbing pieces of shit

I don't understand how people think he was such an incredible person. He made a series of incredible blunders that doomed the Germans in Russia. He delayed the advance an Moscow until it was too late and he attacked Stalingrad for little to no reason. The Nazis may have even beaten Russia if it wasn't for his mismanagement.

He thought the Central Bank World cartel and expected not to be demonized and forced into hiding World War II is one of the greatest lies perpetrated Against Humanity ever start checking into the actual evidence it will be tough because so much of it suppressed an augmented but if you stick with primary sources you will be shocked at what you learn

He had a lot of medical issues that damaged his ability to lead; mostly stomach issues.

I think he what the world would say about him.

* Knew what

he didnt listen to his generals

>>What did Adolf Hitler do wrong?
>failed to capture the allied forces at Dunkirk
>failed to get an ambassador to Ireland to coordinate an attack on the UK
>failed to invade the UK prior to invading Russia
>failed to remove the British forces from north Africa
>failed to provide the Soviet Union with a distraction enemy while he dealt with France and the UK
>invaded Russia prior to dealing with the UK
>failed to establish fortified fall-back points in captured Russian territory
>failed to capture or destroy Soviet factories during the initial invasion
>failed to establish forward airfields in Russia to allow bomber to strike factories well in advance of the front
>failed to exterminate all the Jews
>failed to get Mexico to go to war with the US
tl;dr good ideas, bad execution

I've heard that his physician had him doing all sorts of outlandish stuff, like taking lots of amphetamines, leading to impulsive behavior. I don't know if I buy it, but it would explain a lot of his decisions on the eastern front.

His doctor was a bit of a nut. He was taking too medications that's for sure.

*two