Wear the Moth
Wear the TSUUUUUUUUU

thats a p cute moth t b h

jessu christ

i bet that thig is deadly as well

No bears. Mothposting will go away, bearposting is here to stay

I would ______ that moth

Pat

Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cuddle

Venezuelan poodle moth.

I want to fug that sexy moth.

moth valuable player

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg

That is a poofy moth

For you

That's a cute moth. There's an ugly one in my room and it disgusts me, maybe I should kill it.

Holy shit
I wonder what it's caterpillar form looks like

if it's sexy like that one, you should probably try to fuck her

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It doesn't, considering that's a felt toy.

Some moth caterpillars are pretty neat though.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lol I'm not even going to open this img dude
these creatures freak me out man

Moths are cute. CUTE!

Underrated post

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Did a moth seriously land on his face mid match?
I didn't see it.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Those are great moths. We only get the shitty brown variant here.

Shame, you've got a lot of cool ones down there. Yuropean fauna is boring as shit.

Happened to everyone in the stadium but yeah that image isn't shopped.

I've got fucking traumatized
when I was young I stepped on a green fluffy one
burned like the devil's asshole

moth boner pills made it so

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How does this make you feel?

Could've just as well been traumatized by getting bitten by a dog, doesn't mean you should hate dogs. They do really fucking hurt though.

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

At what point do they stop being moths and become butterflies?

underrated post

Satisfied. That thing is seriously beautiful.

Kek.

"Look to the east at the dawn of the fifth minute of overtime. I will be there"

loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/butterflymoth.html

So is this.

my common sense was that moths had fluffy caterpillars and butterflies had porcelain/silky caterpillars

that is a very HD moth

For you.

google "macro moth photography"

Nope. This is a moth caterpillar.

>Kek wills Portugal's victory
>Sends moth to reveal himself to TSUUUU
>Moth enthusiasts finally get an excuse to mothpost on Sup Forums

What a time to be alive

Daily reminder that the chinks boil them in their cocoons for their silk and eat them

They're /tg/'s and Sup Forums's meme animal, too.

Moths are slowly taking over Sup Forums.

why caterpies look so different from all the other larvaes?

THREE MOTHS ON THE SHIIIRT
Sup Forums CUP STILL GLEAMING

-Some Moths use disruption sonar to confuse bats so they can't feed on them.
-Some moths use chemicals to influence bees to be passive so it can steal their honey(Death Head moth)
-Moths can reflect moon light to be seen
-If bees get wiped out Moths can replace them
-Moths camouflage as other animals.
Moths can even use pheromones to influence mammals....
Mothgirls would make GREAT counters to other monster girls if

Moth pride worldwide

Absolutely barbaric

And they're the best Pokemon too. /vp/ just didn't realize it yet.

Moths come out of cocoons and butterflies come out of chrysalises.

wtf I love moths now

There are some cute moths out there.

okay buffalo bill

Adorable.

Yeah, they're beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU

It's like tiny flying squirrels, 2cute

Sup Forums has a moth thread right now too

Reminder that the moth was likely killed by a Frenchie after it tried to leave the stadium.

That's stupidly cute.

You're fucking kidding me, it's like a squeaky toy

they look so fragile tho

>some moths fly into my fucking face
>some moths fly into my fucking screen
>some moths fly into my fucking lights
>some moths lay dormant for days in random as fuck places
>some moths destroy clothes
>some moths get splatted for being annoying and dumb as fuck

tsu.

Because lepidopterans in general are weird.

Bagworms are my favorites. They look boring as shit and so do the adults, but they're the official mascots of desenrascanço.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSSUUUUUUUU

I love jumping spiders.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GWTBW will never return.....

Oh fuck they're ridiculously cute.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

remove the nigger part its way cooler

>Nani?

fake