>She hasn't been online since
>2 months ago

What do?

move on, she's dead

You wouldnt want a bitch with that backage trust me bro

source of op pic?

its time to fucking kill yourself bro

Well it looks like your prefer men anyways, so I don't see what the problem is

Stop being a little bitch and go out and actually talk to a real chick that's what you do

Have you heard the saying don't put your eggs all in one basket?
You need more baskets.

GO AFTER HER, FIND HER, QUICK

you got feelings for the first girl to be nice to you because you are pathetic. Why not work on that while you mope around for a dead bitch.

no need for caps user, all he needs to do is check online obituaries

underrated kek

No clue.
Rip me
Traps arent gay fgt
I'm an atheist living in Utah, trust me, I've tried.
What?

The last time I was inside a vagina was 4 years ago. Hopefully reincarnation is a thing cause this life was def a mulligan

Not the first nor last

You did all you could, user. Sometimes, stuff like this happens. A similar thing happened to me about 5 years ago. You can't dwell on this, just gotta accept what happened, pack up, and move on.

Yea, guess so. Still fucking sucks tho.

don't listen to him
clearly what you must do is kill yourself so you can be with her

/thread

Ya... She was pretty great but not that great.

nah man, you'll never be happy again

just kill yourself so you can be happy bro

Kms

just reply send phone number and wait for her to text you get laid faggot

damn, that's right. fuck that was depressing

>Traps arent gay
>Traps
>Not gay

im sad because I'm no longer interested in playing vidya

Now I'm gonna have to go outside and talk to people like some kind of well adjusted adult

Fuck me

>living in Utah

Sounds like you're extremely white and lame. Also, what's the issue? I thought religious girls were absolute freaks? I live in NYC and I was in Catholic private school up until my Sophomore Year in HS, and I've seen way worse shit going to catholic school than public school, aside from fights and gangs, catholic school had way more "sexual" shit, chicks slurping dicks, getting fingered, fucking in closets, in high school they'd do coke in the 3rd floor bathroom. I assume Mormon chicks are even more repressed and are just begging to get DP'd or some shit.

>backage

Hey OP, I have the same worry about my qt3.14 azn trap fwb. She's made off-hand comments about being worthless and just wanting to die before and I get legitimately worried that some day she's just not going to come online again. I just try to be as encouraging and friendly as I can to her, because I know she's got some degree of depression or other mental issues and I would hate to see her end her life over it.

nothing you can do bro, it's a trap because it has a mental illness. So odds are it's gonna kill itself or eventually get on pills and realize it's just a dude

She's already on hormone pills, has been for 7 or 8 years. Also, while the suicide rate is higher among transgender people, plenty of them live happy healthy lives. It's the one's who are abandoned by all their friends and family who are most at risk, which is why I'm doing my best to be there for her.

Second they hear I'm atheist they want nothing to do with me, and I'm not gonna lie about beliefs for some lds whore

>her

dudes double delusional

must suck

atheism is lame bro

being agnostic is where it's at

>i cant get girls cause im an atheist
what sort of faggotry is this?

First off it's 2016...now don't get me wrong I know Utah is a religous nut state, but I highly fucking doubt you HAVE to tell them you're an atheist. Unless you're one of those faggots that go around telling EVERY SINGLE PERSON you come in contact with about your shitty beliefs and how "god" is a myth, etc etc.

> I'm not gonna lie about beliefs for some lds whore

Yeah you sound like the type. I'm not saying to lie, but just don't talk about it, it's literally that simple. But again you sound like some faggot that insist on forcing his beliefs and political views on everyone he comes across, which is annoying as fuck. Try to be less of a faggot and you might actually lose your virginity and start smashing chicks by 2017.