APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/22639-sun-ra-singles/
youtube.com/watch?v=gIbj82-LZRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally only Sup Forums cares about this album. They did the review to please us.

>8.5 and not 10
>entire review consists of snark and Drake comparisons

Ian was a mistake

only the first track if good. the rest is boring

No this album is incredibly popular

Please quit posting this.
I don't give a shit what pitchfork thinks of this album.

>pic related, it's my rating

Now do a rereview of The Get Up Kids' album Something To Write home About and we'll be square

You must spend too much time here because this album is loved by every pseudo depressed normie that still posts on Facebook

Oh wow how unique you liked it before pitchfork gave a positive review on it! It's not like 80 % of this board already liked it

I never cared about this or most -cores, I didnt even hear nmh until pandora played them on my empyrium station and it was good shit.

>normies
>liking or even knowing about any other brand new albums besides YFW and Deja Entendu

You're detached from reality desu

I wear my Daisy shirt on my college campus and get compliments on it regularly. Some are just about Brand New in general but a lot are about Daisy by name and the name of the album isn't on the shirt.

Maybe it's just my Brand New-liking friends, they're all about Your Favorite Weapon and a few deja tracks but get less enthused about everything else

Oddly enough one of them likes Daisy too despite never hearing of TDAGARIM so you may be onto something

cool Daisy is the least normie Brand New album

get out of the house dude. normies like music.

If it ain't Rihanna or Drake, normies don't know it or like it

You're dealing with some highly advanced normies if that's the case

Is that for a reissue? jesus they fucking hated it

Idk about the rest of you but the average person on my college has about as patrician/obscure taste as the average person on this board (i.e. low-to-moderate).

Yeah I don't know why people here think they are so elite. Most people listen to the same music they do they just have friends in real life so they don't come to this shitty anonymous website

Twenty-One Pilots isn't patrician brah

weak b8

Doesn't 8.5 land you a best new? Why isn't this best new reissue? Is the bar higher for reissue?

All the normies at my university who listened to Brand New liked the Devil and God the best.

I went to another reissue and it was rated Best New Reissue at 8.7 so I dunno.

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/22639-sun-ra-singles/

on Sundays they do one classic album review. This happened to be the "classic" they chose this week, it doesnt get a BNM or BNR, just a score and review. Check out the other sunday reviews user

That's not what i'm saying.

I'm saying i couldn't care less what pitchfork thought of it. This thread has been posted 3 times already and my opinion hasn't changed.

No on sunday they do a "classic" review every week

Your opinion was the same as pitchfork's basically so that's not a significant statement lol

hue

>I'm saying i couldn't care less what pitchfork thought of it
me neither but I take every chance I get to make an APOLOGIZE thread.

Might be bad cause now Brand New will get some more pitchfork type people which are insuffurable

>Brand New fans

I think you just don't get that people outside of Sup Forums are a tad more complex than that
Not all but plenty

8.5 isn't that much of an insult until you remember that Ian Cohen had Taking Back Sunday's new album (which I didn't know existed) and other middling at best "emo" tripe on his best of 2016 list

Daisy is their only good album

Mum look how contrarian I am!

people like music dude. normies are just like you but emotionally put together and succesful.

Which one do you have? All the Brand New shirts I've seen suck

was there earlier review? what was the score

Regional At Best is Patrish.

but that review is accurate.

>iTunes
>rating your music
LMFAAAAAOOOOO faggot

there's literally only one other album.
But yes, normies hate Daisy when it's their only other great album. SAD

This one, my sister got it for me for Christmas a year ago

yes it is

That actually looks pretty good
Looks like there's some D&G shirts in the same style which look good too

consider suicide

I like how they blend the album cover into the shirt instead of putting it in a box

>people who like things I don't should kill themselves
How insecure are you?

Pitchfork had only reviewed Deja before and gave it an 6.9

youtube.com/watch?v=gIbj82-LZRk
4:20
T-SHIRT TIME

I love when people wear other band's shirts on stage

The sweatshirt Parker took of was a Tigers Jaw shirt if that makes you even happier

most normies are not quite that stupid, they just have shit taste because they don't spend all day online talking about shit taste. also rihanna and drake are both decent to good

enjoy wesleyan

Actually, it's musicbee.

testing

...........YEAH!!

these are correct. kids on here think normies are just idiots from their rural high school.

Kids on here just don't want to admit that they are just unlikable. They want to think there is a reason they don't fit in and it's music. Chances are no one cares that you listen to weird music and may even like it. .

yeah. or even just that this site takes so many of its cues from the same taste makers (pitchfork, mellonhead) that every normal young person does.