So Sup Forumstards

so Sup Forumstards

if OJ did it, then why was he found not guilty?

OJ:1
U.S.:0

p.s. the glove didn't fit

MOney u dumb tard

because the black people will revolt and complain too much if they knew what pieces of shit they are all the time.

nigger + money = a lie

cause everyone love niggers

if you have spent 10 minutes on Sup Forums, you know that statement is false

duh

His son did it and OJ took the blame. Kid had a very violent past and smaller hands. OJ didn't start cooperating until they were looking to get a DNA test against his son, then he initially took the blame

it was mostly because Mark Fuhrman was a primary investigator who invoked his fifth amendment rights when asked if he manufactured evidence.

That was the problem, the forensics would have proven OJ did it but the dumbass cops thought they'd take a home run and turn it into a grand-slam.

Because the jury was a bunch of dumb asses. Judge was a retard too.

Glove shrunk a bit after being soaked in blood and then sitting around for a year.

they did way before the OJ trial with rodney king, LA riots went on for like 4 straight days

Such a waste.

and he was a racist piece of shit who lied on the stand and said that he never used the word "nigger" when dealing with anybody, but they brought in tapes with him saying it to officers and criminals

i'd hit it

face 10/10
body 6.4/10

So Fuhrman was a piece of shit for saying nigger, but the nigger who chopped up two people is OK.

Fucksticks like you were on the jury.

i didn't even say anything about OJ killing people being ok, just stating facts

Because they found EDTA in the blood samples they took at the murder scene that matched OJ. This preservative, which is found in blood collection tubes, meant that the cops took blood from the tube that collected it directly from OJ. This was 100% proof that evidence was planted by the police and from there it didn't matter how guilty he appeared because the defense convinced the people that if the police were dishonest to plant one piece of evidence, none of it could be trusted. The jury knew he was guilty as hell, but were ore interested in punishing the police for dishonesty. This came directly from a lawyer who was close to the case.

source your cites

no. If you don't believe me, I frankly don't care.

typical nigger, ignoring the hard work.

Is that on the left the space nigger from tv?

Why do you want to know? Plenty of lawyers knew the insides and outsides of that case. Are you trying to incriminate my source?

The glove didn't fit when he tried it on. He was on meds for arthritis, side effects of stopping taking this is hands swell...

Who's OJ and why should I care?

The glove was one of many pieces of evidence that appeared to the jury to be planted. However, the coup de grase was finding the EDTA preservative in the blood evidence taken from the Scene of Nicole Simpsons resident. It was supposed to definitively tie OJ to the scene but once analyzed, the EDTA (not found in human blood) proved that the blood police took from OJ as evidence was then planted at the scene. It was the most compelling evidence that the jury was confronted with.