Do you want to hear a lame ass story, Sup Forums?

Do you want to hear a lame ass story, Sup Forums?

So. Today I wake up at 7 am. I went down the stairs, exited because it was a meaningful day to me.
I came to the living room to watch my mom crying and my dad trying to confort her. They told me that my grandmother has passed away.
>mfw grandma passed away just today
So all my family is preparing to go to the funeral while I went to the store to buy myself a cake, party hats for everyone and 22 candles.
As I lit the damn candles, and put my hat on, my dad comes downstairs in a suit and tells me to get suited up and quit that shit, since were going to grandma's funeral.
>annon, stop being a damn idiot and get dressed!
>mfw he didn't even let me blow up the candles
So we drove to the highway since grandma lived on a city that's 2 hours from my home on car.
>it's fucking 40°C outside and I'm on a fucking suit. fml.
We arrive at granma's funeral and I watch my relatives: nobody congratulates me, or say even something nice to me, because everyone is mourning the loss. I guess that's only fair.
So I went to a corner, put on a party hat and start singing "happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to annon..."
> quit that fucking shit annon, this isn't the time to be the center of attention
> I'll do whatever the fuck I want! It's my fucking birthday! god damn it!
As a tear drop from my cheek I ran away from the church and took a bus home to eat my cake alone.
Not a phone call, facebook message or text from my parents, my relatives or my friends.
I'm eating the cake alone in the living room now.
>tfw grandma died on the same day as my birthday
>tfw nobody remembered my birthday

Rlly?

yep

Holy Christ get OVER yourself

It's your fucking granny user, stop being so damn selfish.

What in the fuck is wrong with you op?

Haha yes exactly

get some perspective, user

what did I just witness

This is a whole new level of being pathetic

Wait no this is a joke right
It's the movie 16 candles only this time with 22 candles

i'm a fucking attention whore and you're honestly worse than me.

a family member died. stop being a fag and deal with it.

Is it normal for a funeral to be arranged on the same day a person dies? Don't they have to clean up the corpse and pay for shit and whatever?

This story is utter bullshit.

>breaks down at a loved ones funeral
>Sweetie whats wrong
>Nobody cares its my birthday

Op is a faggot

You're 22 now user, suck it up and move on. Same thing happened to my Gf's 11 y/o sister last year and she cried and was bummed out but she understood the gravity of the situation and kept it together for her dad (that was his mom that died). I know this year may suck but maybe next year it'll be better, so man the fuck up. And for whatever its worth, Happy Birthday you sad piece of shit. No seriously, take it easy man and don't take any of this to heart.

Maybe she was a muslim. Muslims have to be buried within 24 hours or some shit I think.

I care, OP. Happy bday and fuck that bitch for dying

Fake story. Funerals and deaths don't happen on the same fucking day

Unless you're Muslim, this story is bullshit.

>asking someone "what's wrong?" At a funeral

What do you fucking think??

Muslim or Jew. Learn about life faggot.

user, are you 5? Fuck your birthdays, seriously.

Funeral for a Muslim on the same day? It would take a while to pick up all the pieces of their body...

You're actually such a bitch OP. You're 22. Don't be a fucking coon.

At what age will you realize that an arbitrary day you celebrate every year is far less important or even relevant compared to the death of one of your parent's parents? How can you be so selfish, lmao. This is the epitome of a first world bitch fit.
>"My dad's mom just died and he forgot to congratulate me for being alive."

dude one of your family members died............

they know exactly that it was your birthday, that's why you got thrashed.

Ha, who has a same day funeral after dying?

Anyone above the age of 13 who acts the way you just acted should be ashamed of themselves. Man child. It's not even about sucking up the pain, it's how autistic you are to not think about anything outside yourself. You may as well be crying about no one noticing that you dyed your hair a new colour because your grandma died. How the can an adult person be so short-sighted?

who organizes and holds a funeral the same day somebody dies? thats dumb.

who the fuck buys party hats, candles and a cake for his own birthday? thats dumb.

who the fuck comes complaining to Sup Forums about not getting congratulated on his birthday when his grandma dies the same day? thats dumb.

go cry about it on R9K you fucking fag

I think he's actually autistic and this is just a snapshot of the bullshit going on in his head daily. Putting on a party hat and hysterically singing himself happy birthday in a corner at his grandmother's funeral? Clearly not a normally functioning person.

touche

kek

I feel like this is b8, or OP killed himself

mfw op is 5 years old

Bunch of selfish cunts ignoring your special day in favor of a rotting corpse.
Come to my house user and we'll have a party like no other.