Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Qmwsg2pyEc
youtu.be/9Q3mBLobKnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you sure about that?

Harold Alexander - Sunshine Man

That's what they all say.

you're all shit

Wow. This is what a patrician chart looks like.

Havent been on sense the summer, how are yall doing? :)

nah
Lowdown Da Sinista - Coming for Your Soul

rate me pls

++Double Heads
Paul Chain Violet Theatre - In the Darkness
Arthur Russell - World of Echo
Kengo Iuchi - Inugami To Kachiku
Angels of Light - We Are Him

I'm not so sure anymore, it's already shit

DUDE KEYBOARDS LMAO
Nice trips.
Skinny Puppy - Too Dark Park
Einsturzende Neubauten - Halber Mensch
Do you like Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Księżyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, Kaoru Abe, the list goes on?
Decent. Got a job interview tomorrow. You?It was shit from the get go. :^)
All that alternative shit and still no Deftones.
3/10
>loser-core
Where am I on your chart?

Do you honestly think you're funny?

skinny puppy are pretty bad

Then, this will go down in history as the worst chart thread
Sure is summer here

lol my chart is mostly records that losers are more likely to enjoy and relate to. check out the pastebin link and i'm wishing you the best on your interview

I disagree everything up until Cleanse Fold & Manipulate is pretty good. They also did a really nice collab with Genesis P. Orridge.

Nice trips by the way.

I don't know. Do you think life is anything less than a series of insignificant occurrences that carry us towards a inescapable void of nothingness and that we shouldn't try to at least entertain the thought of what little time we have on Earth?
Yeah, I know they are. I just figured it'd be something you'd enjoy.
Aww, thanks, Drop.

you can talk all you want in these threads if you wish, but please don't try and philosophize, it's cringe-inducing

I'm not trying to philosophize. I'm simply pointing out what should already be an accepted truth; life is meaningless.

Im so fucken sorry dude :(
Many thanks, try Up-Tight — Early Years
Agreed

same
Esplendor Geometrico - eg1
Chapel demo and lp

>please don't post about your existential thoughts, I've spent too much time repressing my own
>keep pretending to be a ray of sunshine to cope with your depression like the rest of us
I need a nap.

this website is full of obnoxious people, but you definetely stand out
too bad that you also like grimes

rate, comment, guess, etc

Hey, listen to Id M Theft Able

Thank you, but I've heard it already.

Hair Police - Constantly Terrified

Please do take one and spare us of your dull existentialism

Please don't detail this thread too
It was supposed to go down in history

Embarrassing,

I've had enough of this.
How can you possibly be so far up your own ass? Two people tell you to not philosophise anymore and there you go, on the defensive, assuming said people are repressing their thoughts, because evidently, you, mighty Grimescuck, came out with this "universal truth" a few minutes ago, about life being meaningless. Did you think you dropped great words of wisdom on us when you said that? What was cringe-inducing wasn't so much what you said, but the context: it was in reply to an user telling you you're not funny. To you, this phrase was applicable in the sense that hey, why not shitpost in chart threads if life is meaningless? You sound like every sheltered male i've come across, who thinks he understands "life" and if someone tells him to stop philosophizing, you'll just tell them they don't understand. How do you get by in day to day life with so little self-awareness? How many people dislike you intensely? A lot, I can imagine. Because I only know you from these threads and you've managed to transmit that shitty personality of yours simply by posting on that internet.

What you said about life being meaningless, and the way you said it, was incredibly naive. You obviously come to these conclusions based on your experience alone. So if life is meaningless, why not rob a bank and get involved in an orgy consisting of 200 muscular men, if we all die at the end of the day.

You're going to tell me it's stupid getting pissed off over the internet like this, but I think that's just testament to your capacity to annoy people, and I'm convinced that this has happened in real life as well.

he's legitimately mentally ill, "take a nap" is euphemism for his pills

nice
nice
dont know these
eh
meme
meh
ew
idk
very cool
+k-on
alright
ew
>pedophile-core in your top 10
decent chart
dont even know most of these albums but most of them look like cheesy prog shit
+Sarcofago
were friends, even though multiple memes are spotted
meh

Do you know what it's like to live a life riddled by regret? How about the feeling of going years without feeling the loving comfort of the two humans who raised you? Have you ever lived in the lower class and been forced into a situation where you move so frequently that you can't maintain a genuine connection with another person? Ever experienced sudden uncontrollable shifts in mood and overwhelming anxiety? What about coming close to taking your own life? I hate to play the "woe is me" card, but learn to analyse another person's actions and reflect a little. I shouldn't have said what I said earlier, no. Although, I don't hold myself in a high enough regard to feel like I'm a "mighty" being with wise words to share. To answer that other asshat's question, yes, I do think I'm funny. Or at least I try to be; it's one of the few things keeping me from losing my shit. Why do I shitpost in /chart/ threads and Sup Forums in general? Because I'm a financially unstable 19 year old whose only pass time is either Sup Forums or job hunting. Again, maybe just the thought that "Hey, he's in a rough mental position. I'll let him be." would've been the proper way to go about it. I'm sorry for projecting.

This.
It was proven on the last chart thread where he was completely unaware of his own contradicting statements and overall hypocrisy.
This isn't even the only time people call him out on his inconsistent beliefs, just take a look at his RYM comment box and you will see plenty of other people telling him the same thing.

And the way you deal with all of those problems is by shitposting on Sup Forums? Well, that's certainly not a clever thing, but you already know that, so what's your plan?
I'm all in for being a friend of yours if you can deal with and forget what happened last thread, but please, what you are doing right now is not the best way to deal with your situation.
Another thing, remember where you are, which is Sup Forums. Going on here because you need some comfort is an awful idea and it's not expected by anyone to think about what's going on with someone else's life on here. It should be your own responsibility to get out of here if you want to avoid being hurt so easily.
>yes, I do think I'm funny. Or at least I try to be; it's one of the few things keeping me from losing my shit.
That's actually a good thing and something you should still be thriving for. It's healthy and actually useful to get yourself in a better mood.
>Why do I shitpost in /chart/ threads and Sup Forums in general?
>Because I'm a financially unstable 19 year old whose only pass time is either Sup Forums or job hunting.
That's the exact combination nobody should ever do. If you need some help I'm actually looking for towards helping you, but please realize you should stop going to Sup Forums if you keep acting like this.
>maybe just the thought that "Hey, he's in a rough mental position. I'll let him be." would've been the proper way to go about it.
That's true for almost every place but Sup Forums.

worst chart so far

>so what's your plan?
I don't have one.
>I'm all in for being a friend of yours if you can deal with and forget what happened last thread
I'm willing to look past it.
>what you are doing right now is not the best way to deal with your situation
I'm sure, but if I knew of a better way, I'd be doing it.
>Another thing, remember where you are, which is Sup Forums
I'm fully aware. I'm also not in control of a lot of my actions, hence the "life of regret" point. Being bipolar isn't a just cop-out; my brain is legitimately out of whack.

pls r8 + recommend more

autechre

love it already, any specific album to start with?

only good charts itt

still brazy aoty

Im well aware mate, missing the DTs?

incunabula, their early albums and eps, confield
idk just pick any of their tracksss

no i am not
not at all

Life hasn't been fair to you so far: i understand. It's up to you to make it better. Most of us compensate for something we don't get in real life by posting on Sup Forums. I think there's other ways to compensate. You obviously listen to a lot of music, why not become interested in film or literature?

>It's up to you to make it better.
Absolutely. It's just that my ability to grow is stunted by a lot of things.
>why not become interested in film or literature?
Film has slightly piqued my interest on occasion. It'd be something to consider.

Like I said, I'm sorry for all that. I try to be as uplifting as I can, but I do stupid shit every now and again.

ok

post yours

>It's just that my ability to grow is stunted by a lot of things.

especially your shitty attitude?

Is GrimesCuck the new Quentin?

no he's the new proge mon

I was gonna say not having a job, but sure.
If anything, I'm probably going to gradually lose my mind and become the next unty.

No you won't. unty was cool.

>unty was cool
Hahahahaha

>>keep pretending to be a ray of sunshine to cope with your depression like the rest of us
damn... thsi guy sure is depressed.... he wins the depress contest for sure.....

Shut
the
fuck
up

so get a job
and cut your autism-hair you greasy faggot

>so get a job
I will.
>and cut your autism-hair you greasy faggot
But I like my autism-hair.

>Nichijou
I will always love you, Avant-Math God of Sup Forums

I am sad, does anyone have any happy recs? The Avalanches and Ween aren't doing it for me.

I can't quite put my finger on your taste, but I think you'd like Sparks-Kimono My House

Also have these threads officially devolved into trip-fags arguing with each other?

shit dude, love your taste, though I could never really into noise. Look into eyehategod, Acid Bath, Paysage d'Hiver, Koopsta Knicca, and Jesu

youtu.be/9Qmwsg2pyEc

youtu.be/9Q3mBLobKnk

The Growlers - Are You In or Out ?
Good Morning - S/t
Archive - You All Look the Same to Me
Cocteau Twins - Treasure
Little People - Mickey Mouse Operation

thanks senpai, :) now I know I have to listen to that KKB album everyones been talking out and I have to look into Todd Terje's body of work.

forgot about the autocorrrect meant to put f a m, but it got replaced with senpai

Thanks for the rec
Go listen the sound shit makes when it hits the water
It's incredibly avant-garde so you'll like it

bardo pond

bumpin for late night recs

>so many relatively unknown albums
>Sup Forumscore on the top

What's wrong with that?

gross

A guy named Ottoman Cocktease winds up with eight bucks. What are the odds?

>Trevor Lucas - Overlander
>Windir - Arntor

>Gore - Mean Man's Dream
>Galleon - From Land to Ocean

>The Slugfuckers - Transformational Salt
>Love Spirals Downwards - Ardor

>Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart
>Demilich - Nespithe

>Reverend Bizarre - In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend
>Toy Love - Cuts

can you share wow! Hyper denpa-chan
I cant find it anywhere

Download link for Wow! Hyper Danpa-Chan?

See