How is this allowed?

i don't doubt that it's an awful non-article by an awful human being but indie rock and pop is definitely infested with a certain type of awful white late-teens mid-20s hipster shitlord and it always makes me laugh when ppl try to deny it

I'm sure brown ppl do lots of fuckin horrendous shit too but i can't bring myself to get mad about it because I never meet them

awful white indeh fans affects me because I actually have to deal with them. they're at some of the shows i go to, they're all over this board, they're in the fucking bands

i think i've had one in depth discussion with a brown person in the last 5 years. they might all be awful shitheads but idgaf cuz i don't ever deal with em

Uuuh, I had almost forgotten about this one

curries will inherit the earth

Was mostly wondering how the title of the article is allowed. "The Unbearable Blackness of Hip Hop" and pitchfork headquarters would be burned to the ground next day

Because we live in a society where people would rather blame white people for their problems, Instead of see themselves in a bad light.

This ends up be projected into art aswell unfortunately. But we don't moan when hip-hop is dominated by black artists.

I'm not kidding, there is an active agenda to race mix the west and to completely remove white people. Look up the Kalergi plan.

There are plenty of white people making and consuming hip hop tho

Kanye West, Kedndrick Lamar, Eminem! The list could go on...

Kidding m8

kek

even if this is true, can you explain why it matters

lmao shut the fuck up varg

whitebread bells & whistles indie music is actually fucking awful though, the funniest thing about this was the writer's last fm being full of it

Who the fuck do you think owns the site these kinds of articles are being posted on?

not him but prob media is portraying white people as shit people "shit people should be replaced"

replace "white" with "brown" in your first sentence and you'd be right

What the fuck, is the girl on the right the anorexic chick from Skins?

What's the issue with that?

oy vey goy what's the problem with literal genocide?

this
we live in a white supremacist cisheteropatriarchy haha

well stoning and throwing gays off buildings is kind of a problem don't you think? Shouldn't people be moaning about that, rather than white people making mediocre indie rock - like they've been doing for around 15 years. Unlike sand negros, who've been slaughtering minorities in their hell holes for close to a 1500 years.

oh no, don't want to be Islamophobic.

Can we also stop saying Nazis are bad people please? it might offend them ;((

if everyone is mixed race race wars are over, which is fine by me because watching endless seas of alt-righters bitch about how they're the new minority while tumblrinas bitch about cultural appropriation is just getting so tiring

honestly this last couple of years or so has just become so boring, i wish everyone would shut the fuck up

plus mixed race girls are qt

i didn't really know that anyone took issue with any given genre being comprised of primarily one race. I mean look at hip-hop like we don't say "there aren't enough white people doing this!". There isn't an active opression of minorities in indie music, so why the fuck does it even matter?

>if everyone is mixed race race wars are over
wait woah really I didn't think about that

fuck yourself

>if everyone is mixed race race wars are over,

yeah see how that one works out bud, sure...

>man all this ukelele twee indie garbage music I listen to sure is made by a lot of white people isn't it
>if only this exact same music were made instead by people of color yeah that'd be so much better

If it's whitey that dies I'm fine with it.

this kind of passive mentality is exactly what they want, you're part of the problem

wow i can't wait for every square inch of the entire planet to look like this

Because for some reason people still actually believe race is an objective problem in the West right now. When in reality it's the Left's identity politics which has put race at the forefront of all political discussion - despite it basically being a none existant factor in politics nowadays - but the left force it to be to back-up their completely false narrative.

6/10 solid troll

Almost like that narrative might be useful in the long run for a certain subgroup of people, and actively harm another certain group of people that always seem to be the target of these narratives hmmm

Nice denial user.

>music genre with a mostly white fanbase in europe
>nobody cares
>music genre with a mostly white fanbase in United States
>everybody loses their shit
This is why i hate living in this country

>everybody loses their shit
ok pal it's one idiot tho and you tards are the most triggered by this literal clickbait article

the author's british though

it's funny because these responses could come from either side

you're all hulking retards

Yeah it's only that one author who cares about this right
Not every media anchor and social studies and liberal arts department in the country just this one chick

I thought she was that wildling bitch that sam fucked from GoT

Both are true

Wasn't this by that borderline obese paki slut?

fuck that bitch

you've described probably 2% (at best) of the general population, literally who cares, you're not being genocided no one is taking your tendies. You fuckers need more important shit to worry about desu you're under no fucking threat

>suggesting that 2% of the population is behind this
um antisemitic much

This desu, can't wait for the west to achieve the level of material wealth, safety and social cohesion countries like Brazil gets to experience.

genuinely can't believe people are still responding to one of the most obvious clickbait articles ever from an established joke site 18 months after the fact

hello good sirs
be so kind to remove thread

racist is not tolerated

please delete thread

are you able to explain how any of that is a result of interracial breeding

Yes, I was visited by Goldstein and Goldberg yesterday and they had some thoroughly convincing arguments for why I should start diluting my nordic bloodline and become a SJW ally. I have been paid a hefty sum of money to pretend that I enjoy this in order to subvert and destroy western civilization.

Last year I took a trip to Tel Aviv where I met my financiers in person, and I gotta say, they're some really nice people. The hummus was excellent and I was given a hat and partook in a ritual dance.

I gotta say it was one of the better holidays I went on but the lodging did not have free breakfast or good wi-fi so I can only rate it 2 stars of David.

>tfw it's whities fault that minorities have little to no interest in creating certain kinds of music
>tfw people actually think it's racist that minorities would rather create their own thing rather than continuing to ape the white man

>implying there's a style of popular music (outside western art music) invented by whitey

it's gonna look like that anyways with the way we keep keep overpopulating

>implying the white man needs to invent anything when he can just take what others start and perfect it to levels those who started it could never even dream of

FUCK ALL SHITSKINS. WHITES REIGN FOREVER.

who's this ugly creature how can anyone be attracted to whitey i mean honestly look at this ugly trash

So when minorities derive new art from white creations, they're "aping" it. But when whites do it to minorities, they're "perfecting it".

asians and africans are the ones doing the overpopulating. other nationalities are having fewer kids than ever

Can't reach the grapes nigger?

yes, there's a difference between making something better and badly imitating it

Exactly

It's not white people that's wrong with it, it's that it isn't that great for the most part anyway.

lol you crackers going to make some WN indie-rock arcade fire rip off to spite that shite article?
white people, lol - you lot need to take it ez.

if we took it easy we'd be at your level pajeet :-)

Exactly, because as we all know, whites are superior.

I don't blame white people for not breeding, I couldn't muster up the sexual desire to copulate with a paleskin

>
lmao try harder that girl looks like she can't suck dick for shit also why reach the grapes when I can get some italian retard to turn them into red wine for me foh berrypicker

Black people do have some terrible music.
>ayyyooooo zoo zoo lahk mayne lez gitum [incomprehensible autotune]
Fuck that shit.

I live in Los Angeles and have the exact opposite problem. That's a very solid argument though, thank you for actually being articulate on Sup Forums dot org.

but it's soulful user

not that you'd know the first thing about that, whitey

bruv, post some of those meme-frog images u boys love so much - i'm trying to get a folder goin.

Why would I try harder for a nigger?

Nigger, black music hasn't been soulful since the mid 60s.
not that you'd know the first thing about that, liverlips

>soul
>disco
>r&b
>techno
>house
>blues
All invented by black americans, whitey just made bland versions of them. Enjoy your fucking rock derivates you 15 year olds

We have multiple threads like this everyday

Don't you guys get tired of this stuff?

Post a pic of your skin

those girls are cute

here ya go pal

Waiting for the follow-up "The Unbearable Blackness of Rape".

Jokes on you, I'm a spic with considerable Native ancestry, go back to facebook and fume about Trump to your retarded millenial friends.

yeah man why can't we have more "fuck you i liked it" and "music for this feel" threads

you know, quality content

That was supposed to say rap but whatever.

at least blacks only rape fully grown women tbf

why are there no black pedophiles?

The unbearable swarthiness of rape is better for eurocucks

wow almost like insulting white people and insulting black people has an entirely different historical and cultural context

Do you niggas really not think racism is a problem in the us anymore?

Fuck of you cunt, shouldn't you be busy having a low IQ and poor job prospects

lmao people having children with people from other races is not literal genocide

Only black people are the ones who make it about race

oh go back to your playdoh therapy you spoonfed twink

But neither of those are true about me, why are you so mad all the time I don't get it

it is when there is groups actively promoting it and forcing it into the mainstream

most people in the us are not racist. the media wants you to think racism is more prevalent so they can control you easier

Kinda like how Andrew Breitbart and Donald Trump is controlling you to fill their pockets?

is*are, my b

I don't think Andrew Breitbart is controlling anything anymore, m8

Sorry pal, I meant Stephen Bannon. Forgot who it was, so I just sorta assumed it was big man Andrew, but I forgot he was dead (or is he? Who can really tell, only the mainstream media reported it, are we really sure he didn't just fake his death to avoid taxes? Sad!)

Genetic diversity means low trust societies and low social cohesion because people are primitive and would ultimately rather associate with people resembling them more. Low trust levels and low social cohesion gets you dysfunctional societies.

It's not a coincedence that the safest, most comfy countries in the world have all been very homogenous ones; S-Korea, Japan and up until recently the nordic countries.

Also, not all groups of people are equal and racial and cultural differences have a very important effect on how a society develops.

nigga it's not a race thing

if you strum 5 chords on a guitar and moan about how much you miss your exes I'm staying the fuck away from you, not matter what color you are

I forgot about the thousands of years of stability in ethnically homogenous Japan. They've never had violence or civil war, never had brigands or murder. It's been smooth sailing from the start cause they remained racially pure.

>WAAAAAH BLAKS WIR ENSALVED ALMOST 200 YEARS AGO SO WHITES CANT EVER BI MEEN 2 THEM AGIN OR DEY RAYCISSS
Fuck off, baristas with gender study degrees are fucking disgusting and wastrels upon us.

It's a problem, and it's minorities and white guilt that is the racist aspect.