Women are whores with no emotions

Women are whores with no emotions.

Been with dozens of them and theyre only good for fucking.

Does b agree?

Would better place my bets on the fact that you have such a shitty personality that you only bring the bitches to you.
Deal with it, end your life with your hand.

All women are whores minus my mom.

Women dont care about your personality dont kid yourself. All they want is to have a good a time and move on to the next dick.

Tru hehe xd

Yes to a point, like 10% of women actually have heart. It's a diamond dozen though, the rest just fuck hundreds of men until they get old than find settle for someone that pays for all their shit.

Have you guys actually met women, or are you basing this off
some anime/manga plot? Cuz this is bs

thats what a muslim would say

Dude go to a camwhore site, even the fattest ugliest women can make a living with their body. Woman are on the top of the food chain and it shows. Only beta nerds think woman are opressed, most women have dozens of sexual partners by age 18 and if you are born with shit genes as a man you are fucked.

Disagree. You're meeting the wrong women, OP.

>women
>no emotions
>agree?
No.

Diamond dozen. Kek

There are more women on this earth than men.

That means that there is enough for all of us. if you can't even get one, then you should kill yourself.

I can see where they're coming from. In all actuality, men are the one that have more emotion. When a man truly loves a woman and things go bad, he gets too emotional. Same goes for a man's children, never fuck with a man's child. Women don't understand how important they are to us(most of us).
These guys have obviously been with women they really cared for but things just didn't work out for them. Most women these days just want to have fun and shit. I see it all around me, even in my own family. They don't put a high value on relationships. Before we get old, we all just want to fuck and have fun. It really is hard to find "the one" and keep her.
Anyway, I'm just randomly talking. From my experience, a lot of women just don't care much about relationships. If something better or different comes along they'll jump ship just like that. I personally don't care at the moment, I'm not looking to start a family soon.

>Woman are on the top of the food chain
Wow, top of two genders fucking congrats

Excuse me, did you just assume there are only 2 genders?

Yea this would make sense if 20% of women didn't whore themselves year round to dozens of sex partners.

Truth

You come from the world of dumbasses, where nobody cares for nobody, and nobody respect anyone.
On my side, won't say my world is fantastic, but not dealing with liars and bitches.
I know you can't even imagine that kind of world, so please just remain in yours and don't bother honest ppl.

Truth like a mother fucker

You're all a bunch of virgin pussies, I love sluts and I love good girls, don't generalize all women because none of them like you lol.

You don't understand women at all.

No.
I'm guessing you've been hurt recently, user?

dime a dozen not diamond dozen u dummy lol

I'd take these threads seriously if you faggots would provide some proven facts instead of your worthless virgin fueled opinions on girls you've never had sex with.

This lol, they're all just enraged virgins

Or maybee you are to trashy to be loved... :(
EVERY Woman i was with, was loving me like u can't imagine.

SO GUYS, FOR ONE TIME IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE, CAN U STOP THINK THE PROBLEM IS NOT YOU ? :)

>a lot of women just don't care much about relationships

what the fuck are you talking about? women are a creature of comfort and convenience. When it's not comfortable she's half way out the door, when it's not convenient she's long gone. Men are means to an end for a woman.

Of course if you were to ask any woman none will admit to any of it and they are being honest to you. But collective action been observed for centuries proves it. If you are poor you will never have a long lasting relationship with a woman, you may have sex but thats it. If you are ugly, literally never.

This good lord

>women are whores
Considering there are over 3 billion women in the world -> You're a virgin

My parents have been married for nearly 30 years now and they're poor. Mother makes nearly twice as much money as my dad but is working two jobs. I don't see them ever breaking apart even with small fights here and there. I've been with 20 girls so far. 7 of them were actual relationships and the rest idk...maybe just fwb. Young women mostly don't give a shit about relationships man. When you seek a relationship, it's basically a mutual agreement on benefits. If one of you is not benefitting in the relationship, it's going to end. Actually learned this in one of my social science course. So yea I agree with you about the convenience factor but saying a long lasting relationship won't happen if you're poor is wrong.
It's hard to just generalize a lot of different things. If one thing is certain, it's that young women just like to fuck and have fun. They love drama, they love attention. They love games. My advice for any young guy out there is to drop a girl if she's playing games with you. Cause that's really all it is to some of them, a game.

It's really fucking sad. I haven't had sex in years but I know it's not womens fault. It's because I'm so fucking antisocial and it weirds people out. I am trying to work on that though.

Not going to Sup Forums to have a vag hate fest

Diamond dozen lel

>a long lasting relationship won't happen if you're poor is wrong.

It is actually not hard to generalize on that, look at the statistics on suicide/depression/loneliness/homelessness/poverty. Men are the majority of the afflicted with those conditions.

Seems like men are more emotional like
said.

so your mom is a whore according to my calculations

Of course, a better way to say it would be to say we are more honest about our emotions, they don't tend to sway depending on the conditions of life.

I can agree with that. Women ARE emotional but the way we deal with it is completely different from them. When it hits us, it hits hard.

The key is to find a woman that is confident and happy on with herself. This is difficult. Many women seek happiness from others. That means you end up being responsible for their happiness and this never works out.

But if you find a woman who views a relationship as the cherry on top of her life sundae, you'll generally find yourself in a good relationship.

To sum up, don't fall into the trap of rescuing damsels in distress. It won't work out.

I think this is more of a Sup Forums thing

you just gotta find the right one man

>But if you find a woman who views a relationship as the cherry on top of her life sundae, you'll generally find yourself in a good relationship.

So you believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy to?

>*women in their early twenties, who are bitches.
There, I fixed it for you OP.

>assume
No, he made a correct statement

>evolutionary biology changes as you age

My girlfriend has her ups and downs.
My first two were the same. My mother and sister are the same... it's a girl thing.
Even my current gf who grew up with all brothers and has a good head on her shoulder still bitches about the smallest bullshit.

They probably thought the same thing of you you narcissistic faggot

People are different

>Women don't take me seriously as a sexual equal because I am fat

Try not being fat or a dork or just plain old poor. Look at it this way, would you fuck a broke fat girl whos only interest is knitting? I mean like 800lbs fat, like your reflection, and she knits perfect grey squares.

>mi piss flaps
kek

Underrated kek

You're picking the wrong women

you'll die so lonely and bitter, mate

>diamond dozen

Their goals are not your goals... get used to it.