It's grimes actually good?

it's grimes actually good?

Nah, shes just a dollar store FKA Twigs

Musically yes, but she's obnoxious & has terrible fans.

Meh. I never thought she was anything special.

SERIOUSLY THIS QUESTION IS BEING ASKED EVERY DAY. Yes. Fucking Yes. A big fat objective Y E S.

I swear to god. Asking if Grimes is actually good is like asking if music is actually sound.

funny, yet false.

>is like asking if music is actually sound.

This.

wait a minute, do you agree with this
>but she's obnoxious & has terrible fans.
??
that includes you, btw.

listen to her live.. it bad

>implying anyone in their right mind would think she has a good fanbase

why not? you also agreed that grimes herself is obnoxious. and you call yourself a fan...

I'm a big fan of her music and I find her attractive. I don't personally consider her to be obnoxious, but I can see why someone would.
As far as the fanbase goes, c'mon, just look at half of the people in /grimes/.

yea i felt really out of place at the grimes show

it was all /fa/ people my age or younger with the stupid hair and the groups of friends with similar tastes and the girls

the nice thing about a melvins show or something is that your night doesn't end with the painful reminder that pretty much everyone around you is going to go home, have sex and not die alone

her boyfriend is pretty cool

>just look at half of the people in /grimes/.
from this half of /grimes/, half (1/4 of total) are trolls and half (1/4 of total) are shitposters. is that surprising? also /grimes/ isn't her whole fanbase. you should take a look at /r/grimes to see some good fans.

no one wants to read your whining on the internet you pathetic loser

>you should take a look at /r/grimes...
Stopped reading.

I always knew you were a backstabbing fuck. Fucking tripfags.

good, i'm glad you wasted your time reading and responding to it

why? are you allergic to reddit? seriously /r/grimes is a nice place, especially if you think that there's too much shitposting on Sup Forums.

>Implying Reddit isn't just as much of a circlejerk
If you like Reddit so much then just use it and get off Sup Forums

Tripfags always swarm these threads.
Grimes is overrated and washed up.

you can use both, dude
>Grimes is overrated and washed up.
how about proving this shit?

>this is your average grimesfaggot throwing "artist of the decade" in every thread and shitting himself over any negative post towards his waifu
stay in your containment where everyone is a degenerate like you and nice to each other. dream about licking grimes pussy together.

yes please

What are you talking about? I said "half the people in /grimes/."
There are some genuinely cool people in there.

>being this mad
stay mad, you sudointellectual faggot.

>sudointellectual
I hope you're misspelling this ironically.

>Not understanding that the whole point of 4:40 is that the sounds the AUDIENCE makes during the performance is what forms the music of the piece.

How much do you think Grimes pays to be advertized on Sup Forums like this everyday?

of course ironically. he's actually a pseudointellectual [aka sudointellectual].

her fans "advertise" her for free. a better question: how much the Sup Forumscore artists pay to be advertised so heavily on this shitty board?

Honestly? Probably less than you.