Life is freaking strange indeed

Life is freaking strange indeed.
Thoughts on this game?
I just bought the limited ed and I'm loving it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcFNZcMRzu0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9iR2yUsk41o
youtube.com/watch?v=abELidjT7XE
kat.cr/life-is-strange-complete-season-ep-1-5-br-repacks-iso-t12846130.html#main
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the diologue is cringey at times, but overall it's a damn good game

What game is this?

Yeah, it can be cheesy at some point, but it really doesn't bother me.
Could you save Kate at ep2 and did you let Chloe live?

Whats different between the Limited Edition and the normal edition?

Also, i enjoyed the game a lot for the most part.
My biggest complaint is that we never get to explore that Alternate Reality at all.
I had said this in another thread last week, that it would have been cool to see how much changed between those two realities.
Like when we first come into it, its clear that we are part of that Vortex Club, which made me wonder, did we save Kate in the reality?
Would have been interesting imo.

life is strange

yeah, i saved Kate, it's definitely possible. i saved the city, not chloe, and i dont regret it!

Art book

The game is really good

If you like to watch two lesbian hipsters fuck with time and space.

Yeah man, playing through that game, i could really feel for Warren, he deserved more than a Single Kiss.

and who doesn't like that?

It has a physical copy of it, an 32 pages artbook (stylized like Max's diary), OST disc and director's commentary. All 5 eps.
Life is Strange. It's a story based game, does not have much of gameplay quality, since it focuses itself on the story and characters and decisions you make.
A 10/10 for me.

Great game, I'd say it's one of the best games I've played in this last years, for sure.

>mfw I didn't even play the game myself but I liked it

don't go down the lesbian path,

let's just say being a lesbian is very unsatisfactory in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=KcFNZcMRzu0

I loved the game to no end until ch. 05. Literally nothing mattered anymore.

Also posting here if you haven't beaten it was prolly dumb as fuck. Gonna get spoiled on the story in a game that is literally just a story.

There making a season 2 but not sure if it will still revolve around max

Same here.
I feel you mate. It's a.freaking masterpiece.

This game is amazing...nuff said

i don't think it will have anything to do with Max, i hope not at least, i mean she has clearly learned her lesson about trying to change time.

FUCK MAN THE FEELS (OP here)

Yeesyes I am a weeb faggot, but this literally made me cry. I broke down.
Kate was my favoruite character.
>was

THE FEELS

Yeah im so excited either way (: plus how does op feel about the walking dead season 3

I hate how they pulled the mass effect ending and made you do all those choices for an ultimately two choice ending.

bro, replay the game and save kate. it's pretty difficult but it's so worth it.

Spoilers:Chole dies m.youtube.com/watch?v=9iR2yUsk41o

Op here
Tbh I have no special feels about it. The first one was good, but I am not updated it since 2ep

i don't know about OP, but i haven't actually played the Walking Dead VN
Life is Strange was my first, but im planning on picking it up soonish.

was ment for

Chloe dies a lot, like i stopped counting.

its not a game

And its the only ending this game should have had. It almost feels like that's that they wanted the story to be. When you compare the different endings one is like a big fuck you for wanting the storybook ending. the other, fucking masterpiece

Best ending cut scene SPOILER in video
youtube.com/watch?v=abELidjT7XE

>tfw she doesn't stand closer to Warren
Even to the end she Friendzones that nigga, only time he got any affection was in a world where he would have had to die.

I loved it, bought the first episode and played through it in one sitting, after that bought the pass and had t wait for each new episode. When I finally got the final episode I was excited as hell to play it, played through it up until about 10 minutes before the ending and the game fucked up and wouldn't let me walk, never got to finish it.

My first playthrough I avoided any guides or spoilers and just played through. I had felt something up with Kate and did everything I could to make her feel better. Saving her felt really gratifying in a way I've never felt before from a video game. I felt like I'd made a real difference in her "life" through my actions.

The last chapter ruins everything

Oh you should try to chatch up on twd cause that series is great

What if I like to watch two lesbians hipsters fuck?

Fucking this.

All thay build up for basically a fart in the face.

That is freaking sad.

How did everyone else do with getting the code from Frank at the beach, i got it from him without any violence, but apparently you can kill him during that part?

Only thoughts on the game are the ppl who had to sit through episode to episode to episode thinking of what was going to happen next are the ppl that really experienced that game

I missed one thing to save her, and hated myself.

It was alright.

/vg/ won't let it die though. I think it's just a bunch of lesbian fandoms posting their art.
Not even real lesbians, just people who have a fetish for it.
I don't even see actual game discussion when I look, just.. a lot of lesbian fans.

Agreed, I got it at episode three, so I only had two to wait for but it drove me nuts in the best possible way.

Well, yeah Max and Che would be a cool couple, but at least some of us is in the game for story and shit, not the lesbo mouthsex

i wish i had gotten it when it first came out, because i actually like having something to anticipate, but sadly i only got this Summer Sale.
But when ever they do release there Season 2 or next game of this franchise, i will definetly be picking it up asap.

Sjw cancer wrapped in the illusion your decisions matter. Watch Bro Team play it

Op here
I gotta time travel and shit now but it was a nice thread, thanks guys.
Cheers, I'm bailing

i Kissed Chloe but i never really thought of it as a Lesbo thing, i just figured that it would be better to take her shitty opinions that Max was a wuss and stick it down her throat.

kat.cr/life-is-strange-complete-season-ep-1-5-br-repacks-iso-t12846130.html#main

worth d/l or wut?

Absolutely garbage. The character are stupid, the dialogue are cringy and the entire storiline is based on a fucking lesbian story

Just buy it