Anyone else strip naked when they're taking a massive shit?

Anyone else strip naked when they're taking a massive shit?

It's how nature intended it

Yee

yes

I go sans clothing regardless of size.

of course. socks included

otherwise you could shit your shirt when its long

sometimes take of my shirt or if there for a while take one leg out off pant leg to allow wide load sitting position

strip naked never well not since the earthquake

If its a shit thats gonna give me the sweats I do. You know the kind that start with the worst stomach aches and end with you not being able to sit down normal for an hour.

fuck yeah ive not taken a shit dressed in years unless at work or in a public one, i see it as a ritual when at home, remove clothes wonder to the toilet put some loo roll down to avoid splashback then let natures beast come flying out!

>getting dressed

one of the benefits of living alone, don't even put on pants unless im going out or foodshopping

now that i think about it, i do

i most definitely can't have anything around my ankles during, and i never really wear a shirt (or when i do i curl inside of it)

Ahh! Thanks for reminding me - I gotta try that trick.

Got a feeling this is going to devolve into a wipe sitting vs standing thread.

my god, i thought i was the only one. this site truly has become my home

i crouch a bit, as it gets cleaner i stand up more until finished

i dont even sit on the toilet seat i hover above it hence using loo roll to avoid splashback, its a mans right to take a massive shit how he wants

Yes

What's your choice of reading material?

If given the choice, why the fuck would you sit?

Even for the smallest shit I get fucking naked. I dont know why but I cannot wear clothes when I shit at home.

Because I'm not a fat ass.

i dont read anything im always caught in the moment

Sick mother fuckers. What is wrong with you

Yup

Dude I know what you mean. I bring in a book every time I go but I'm just so enthralled in my ass blast that I can't read.
Pooping is great.

Wtf, I haf no idea this was so common. I do too, especially if it' a biggin. Also something bothers me about having my pants near the toilet, there's hairs n shit. Probably irrational but i just dont like it, so i just move em elsewhere.

When I know it'll be a long shit, I do. Otherwise I just take my socks off and roll my pants up

Best right after a shower. Then if it's messy. Not her shower.

Yep