No matter who you are or what you've done, God does love you. I love you. You're a person...

No matter who you are or what you've done, God does love you. I love you. You're a person, and that gives you worth and meaning. You were created for a reason, even if you don't know what it is yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuyRv635AiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prove it

I wonder if god loves stillborns... or abortions... or niggers...

I care about you. You're a good person. I hope you have peace in your life.

Every person who ever lived has a purpose and their lives all have meaning. Yours does too.

Even those that die needlessly of disease or accidents at a young age? Where's the 'purpose' in that?

If anyone needs to talk I'll be here for a little while.

:^)
Thanks user, just what I needed. Even if I'm a sand nigger? Or curry nigger? (Fine border between Pakis and Indians)
Just that, our kind has been doing a lot of bad shit for humanity.
I miss the days when it was throw the jew down the wale. Not the other way round.

So what's the purpose of a stillborn?

You realise all your faggot posts are tagged with (OP) right? Like we can literally see you bumping your own thread pretending not to be yourself?

You are truly embarrassing

well thats awfully thoughtful of you OP

I don't think I speak for any theology when I say that in nature birth is a difficult process, and sometimes things go wrong.

I did bump the thread, but I didn't pretend not to be me.

But that's contradictory to your first claim that every human beeing has worth and meaning.

I care about you, and even if you feel like you don't, you do matter.

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

I want nothing but peace for you, my friend. I don't have the answers you want.

I'm not a troll. I sincerely, honestly, do care about you.

so you asked yourself to prove it and asked yourself about abortions?

No one here will believe it, but I've felt god before. My (atheist) friend and I were camping. He hated God. Had a drink, he started to feel something. I feel it too. Feels like 1000 people are surrounding you, completely relaxed and supported. Its like they are applauding everything you do. Feels warm, but not hot. As soon as we talk about it, god is gone. He's now a believer, idk what to think

Hey it's always cool to read about the person you pretend to be or are. If you are you should realize that it's likely that at some point everything you've believed in will come crushing down on you. You will be devastated for years because you can't take how horrible and pointless humanity is. Do your children the favor and don't teach them such idealistic views.

faggot

I think the OP tag appears when you reply to the post, but I might be mistaken.

thank you :)

I've had my world crumble down around me many times. I'm dealing with some of that right now. I've lost my job recently, and my home. I just have to keep moving forward.

>I just have to keep moving forward.
That's what everyone does. Actually, good luck with whatever you're doing.

I think your friend just wanted to fuck

Thank you, and I hope you find that luck as well. I care about you.

You're welcome. I hope you have a good night, and know that someone out there in the world (right now, me) is thinking about you and hoping things go well for you.

there is nothing wrong with being positive, we all get shit days but you can cry about them or you can move one

might sound cliche but that's for a reason, its how people stay happy through shit that should make them cry

You made my day, user.
Thanks.

inb4 op is still a faggot, but also pretty chill

You're welcome my friend. I hope your tomorrow is bright.

No, he got freaked out and left. Fucked him up for a few years. Would swing from loving god to hating god. Still won't talk about it. Apparently he saw something that I didn't behind me. Idk. I'm religious but Im not sure it happened. He still swears by it

You're pretty chill too, man.

honestly good luck and love in everything you do, you are the type of person that is needed in this world

We need you too. I promise.

I love you, my friend. No matter what.

If anyone sees this late, I'm going to bed now as its that time. If you need to talk to me, I'll be here tomorrow night.

Just remember that you're important, and I am thinking about you. I care about you, and you have a purpose in this world. Don't let anyone make you believe you aren't important. You are.

Further, here's a song I always listen to when I feel down or unloved. It always helps me out, I hope it makes you feel better too.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuyRv635AiI