I have foreskin and it turns out ive been masturbating wrong for the last nine years

I have foreskin and it turns out ive been masturbating wrong for the last nine years

Pic related

How do you masturbate wrong?

>summerfag doesn't realize

>there is no wrong way to fappsturbate

Well ya see user when i masturbated i wouldnt actually touch my head i would basically push my foreskin over my head over and over again

Are you retarded? Thats most common way to masterb8 when uncut, ya dingus.

If it makes you cum, it ain't wrong. Same boat as you I use same technique.

Well i pulled back my foreskin and started actually masturbating without using my foreskin and the first time it kind of hurt because i wasnt used to having my forskin pulled back that far

how's that pic 'related'?

is that you?

But the second time it felt fucking amazing and i actually came faster

This is legitimately mind blowing news to me user. What the flying fuck.

I pulled my foreskin back a few years ago and it's much looser now but I can tell you that I still jerk off the same way as before I think the only difference is that I pull it back around the groove but that's it. For special occasions I break out the lube pull the foreskin behind the head and jerk off the head but again I only do it in special circumstances due to not trying to lose so much sensitivity on the head.

How can you touch the head without it hurting?

It has to lose sensitivity, try either rubbing the head daily or let warm water splash on the head do this daily for a month and you'll start seeing results within a week or two.

When i use my foreskin i can use my spit as a lubricant and it works pretty well but when i dont i cant i have to use oil

You don't need spit or oil because the foreskin is a natural lubricant.

It just feels better wet

Just like yer mom.

What ever youre into kid

summerfag

this, i was a retard with tight foreskin until i managed to stretch it and these days it goes nicely behind my glans (except it doesnt go smoothly when masturbating if its dry)

i had so sensitive head that it hurt and i was literally scared to touch the head, but over time and starting with water on the head and then rubbing it, it will lose sensitivity and these days i can even keep it retracted and have pants on

user gets it