So Sup Forumsros, i dun goofed. Bad. I owe a dealer 900 euros. Probably not the worst i could owe...

So Sup Forumsros, i dun goofed. Bad. I owe a dealer 900 euros. Probably not the worst i could owe, definitely folks out there worse off than me.

But if i dont have a few hundred by tomorrow im sure im in trouble. I dont mind getting a beating but i dont wanna get taxed, cuz then im in his pocket.

My mam definitely doesnt have the cash and my dad has never been useful.

Im ginna ask my grandmother for a loan later, but is there any other quick and safe way to make the cash??

kill the dealer before he kills you.

you're a stupid fucking druggy go die in some ditch, the world doesn't want you.

/thread.

I was in your shoes once 10 years ago when I owed a dealer $300.

I got him off my back by offering him my Xbox 360. So maybe you can offer him material goods or something.

Don't know if that helps.

Go to another dealer, get drugs for about 900, and bring it to the guy. Gives you at least some more time i supoose

sell your shit

or make an anonymous call to the police and make them arrest him

That would cause more problems than it would solve. Dont think i haven't thought of it

HAVE GAY NECFOPHELIA SEX WITH THE DEALER

Start sucking dicks mate.

Cant do that, the arrest wpuldnt happen quick enough and hes gang related. Gonna sell as mich shit as i can though

Gay necrophelia

Oh, the crybaby thought he was all grown up to do drugs and be a fucking useless hobo but now he doesn't want to get in trouble.

Fuck off. Suck a dick.

Ive a small few things that might work to buy me time. Thanks

Get down to the public toilets mate... Just charge $9 a dick only 100 dicks to suck.

Fuck off. Im owed 500 im having trouble collecting and got robbed for 400 a few weeks back. Its only a weed debt

Reading that must make being stuck here a lot better.

Sell an organ buddy, nipples will get you the least

If i was aware of a hundred people wanting such a service id do it haha

A debt is a debt. Go try to reason with him. Hey, it's only a weed debt!

I expected at least one such response. I dont mind, since i fail to see where im crying about it and where i said i couldn't handke the trouble

To be fair im a bit late. I can hope to offer him some shit and maybe stash stuff for him but i wouldn't be shocked if it didn't work. As long as it doesn't come to my mams door i don't care

Sell your truck to Islamic extremists

I aint supporting no terrorists! Also i have no truck.

OP bumping, wanna hear if anyone has been through similar shit, worst thing that happened them, how long the repercussions lasted and etc.

Its not the worst idea but i dont think anyone would be willing to do that unless i knew them for a while. Ive dealer friends willing to loan me money next week, just gotta get there without angering the dude.

Your fucked

suck dick. Shave everything, wear a panty, short skirt, make up and sell your ass on the street.

I have a day and im not gay so i dont think my ass would be worth enough to gather the necessary funds. If i had fucked enough guys before to know the best methods then fair enough.