Never played Skyrim and just bought it, ask me anything

Never played Skyrim and just bought it, ask me anything.

Also my plan is a full on summoner build, tons of pets and conjuring shit, how retarded am i?

Ebony Mail
Heavy Armor
Bound Bow
Archery
Stealth in general

You are Death Incarnate, enjoy

Played any other TES?

This

this
we cant judge you if you dont explain this

Conjuration ain't that great I like going 1 handed, heavy armour and having restoration in the other hand for healing. Get your enchanting up so you can make great armour.

when i was in an MMO transition i tried EOS and after being max lvl for 2 months i saw everything and quit, i also played oblivion a little bit.

i meant ESO

i just finished playing an archer in KOA so i wanted to stay away from that, was thinking in your face melee badass, or chill the fuck out and have a squad of niggas

fuck your trips you're casual as fuck

mages are hard to master but rewarding when you do.
and conjurers or even more impossible to master but godly when you do

fuck this guy

quick build i looked up was like "be brenton obv, a bunch of conjuration shit, bound armor/enchanting for gear basically

like the idea of having a squad

You can hit the hard defense cap in any armor with smithing+enchanting+alchemy.

this is good to know, i was told enchanting basically makes it so you double enchant your gear, and bound armor is OP if you're wearing robes

Haha whatever man I completed the game and enjoyed it more using 1h and healing than when I did it with high elf and destruction. That's all that really matters in an offline game like this, what you enjoy/play the best.

in that case
Bound dagger for throat slitting unaware enemies
Bound sword for in yo face shit
Don't bother with spellslinging with a squad, they WILL get in the way of your spells.

In defence of archery, perks allow zooming and slowing of time at the cost of endurance, "holding your breath to steady your shot".
Bound armor is dead, not even present in the game.

and once you get far enough in the conjuration tree you can conjure two things at once. so you can be overpowered as fuck about it while you still sit back in the shadows and wait for the enemies to die. or shoot at them with arrows or spells. your choice.
honestly i find dual weildingt heavy armor to be the esiest, but for a good challenge and an aswome ultimate reward id go for a mage class. ive never dared to do a conjurers class but i could already tell you after 300 plus hours in having a charecter that uses conjuration effectively, that shit COULD be overpowered as fuck

exactly
casual
i like to challenge myself. beat it easy the first playthrough then really throw myself a curveball.
and mage class was hard as fuck but once you got the spells up there. and you combate methods on point, you were unstoppable.

train up illusion, take the perk for silent casting
stupid OP when you can conjure shit and the enemy ai doesn't know where the summoner is.
Summon goes splat? call up another one!

You gon get raeped son. Enjoy the ambient tho, top notch.

nice ty

so many unnecessary points in an irrelevant tree though.
but you are right.

You're welcome. I fucking love conjuration!

Level up that conjuring skill so you can get two summoned guys at once.

default all games on hard master race, i'm more worried about using a retarded build than the game being hard tbh

Play however, its offline so enjoy yourself. If you're playing on console you should have waited for the remastered edition coming out.

My build: Sneak thief, light armor, daggers x30 damage, and archery.

>playing vanilla
>not having hundreds of non lore friendly mods installed

>console

i've never played it, i didn't say i was a faggot

PC or console?

another build I'm fond of, played it quite a while until like the eighth time I earned the ebony mail

a shame, I don't know that the unofficial patch can be applied. So much shit got fixed by the modding community.

Also, Inigo

steam gets the update automatically

how do i turn on my flashlight?

I have legendary edition on PS3, how can I get rid of Low frame-rate and Freezes when trees are loading ?

stop bitching my ps3 broke a year ago and my stepdad got a ps4 so now i cant play it. and i cant buy the remastered since i lost my job

Kek