Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/cheese-wood-pulp-cellulose-parmesan_us_56c491c2e4b08ffac1271f1e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im hungry, you buying fag?

Fuck you. Now I'm hungry.

Dubs decide if we just get fries

I'm fucking DDoSing you, KID. Shouldn't have messed with Sup Forums hackers.

PS: Someone explain Burger King to me. I went out to them for the first time since I was around 4 or 5, and they didn't sell burgers. Something about "morning menu". She also said they'd only start selling burgers a couple days later on Tuesday. BK, not selling burgers. Disappointment. Got milkshakes back then, tho.

Now im hungry but im trying to eat healthy

Learn to cook. Sweet and Sour chicken stirfry is pretty damn good in the "transition" period. I make a lot of homemade mashed potatoes with skin lately, with a small Salisbury steak and gravy.

fukin McDonalds shill has been posting this for weeks

Reheating pizza in the oven

Fuck you cunt

Burger King is fuckin amazing, their burgers are bigger and tastier than McDonald's

When do they sell them? Past 11:30 am, before 6pm, monday through friday?

No car so I have to walk a few miles to get there.

They always sell them, must have been some kind of weird schedule lmao

Did not eat at all.
Fuck you Sir!

> With cheese

Wow what kind of fucked up Burger King do you live near? The ones around here sell burgers all day long even in the early morning. They just started doing that like a year ago. Before that it was like every day after 10:30

It would be shit without it.

RIP lmao, I'm watching Star Trek tng rn at 5 am, comfy as fuck

I want a royale with cheese. And a liter Cola

Ill suck your dick ive that means i can watch with you.

When are all you niggas gunna realize this some suit and tie motherfuka tellin us to go buy McDonald's cuz he da CEO and it's free advertising

After I cum we can enjoy reckoned Little Caesars. It comes out crispier than normal when I put it in my pizza oven

*recooked

>THE FUCKING RECKONING
>WE WARNED YOUR PIZZA

Deal.

Goddamnit it came out sideways, RIP

can someone give me an username and pass for snapchat fast?

Rolling

What did you put on there? Americans pizza confuses me.

Lots of parmesan

City population is 1,600. So..
Not even a McD. We have Arby/Subway/Pizza Hut/Taco John, though.

It'll be a cheeseburger for me op

I am Hungary

Is that just something you do or do amifags do stuff like this to theyre pizzas? Btw. Mayo and fries are amazing. Dont hurt my eurofag feelings.

It should say " ... and Canadian Turkey Greece".

American here. I've tried it two or three times. Never liked it. Now I just slab on a bunch of extra shredded mozzarella and some bacon. It's like two inches thick now.

Lots of Amerifags, any good pizza joint here, even ones like Pizza Hut, have Parmesan in their store. Crushed peppers are also popular on pizza

What's with the states and their fast food ending in John.
Papa John, Jimmy John, long John silver, taco John, etc, etc. The fuck is with john?!

Wierd. Never knew this was a thing. Pls dont tell me you prefer ameri-pizza to this real pizza.

As long as I can dump a shit load of parm on it, lmao

That's just a neapolitan pizza... different from th American greasy wheel. Which come in all varieties.

> Shredded Mozzarella
> triggered
You pull mozzarella. Why is america doing this?

:(

I'd take that first any day.
Crust could be prettier tho

Ill still suck your dick for the rest of the parm.

>Half a fucking cup of Kraft Parmesan sawdust powder on top of a shit-tier frozen pizza.

Kill yourself bro, it's the only way.

Oh and just in case you think that sawdust comment was a joke:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/cheese-wood-pulp-cellulose-parmesan_us_56c491c2e4b08ffac1271f1e

Fucking Kraft has more sawdust than the generic Walmart brand.

kek. I like you.

If that's what sawdust tastes like, I'm gonna go eat that shit all day, I'll keep cutting wood and fucking eating the dust if it tastes like parm lmao

go eat crap you fat american fuck

Its called Kraft. Someone who speaks german cant be a bad person.

You don't know what parm tastes like niggerboy.

That shit is barely cheese at all, let alone real Parmesan. Stop being such a faggot and spend the 10 bucks on a block of real cheese, I promise you'll never buy that can of wood chips again.

I kill my enemies with Kraft rusty wood arrows.

They are amerifags. Its not theyre fault. They dont know any better. But the Kraft parm guy is always invited to live with me in germany and eat some real food.

Fucking parm anarchy. Fucking alpha.

Parm archer here, how many immigrants are in Germany?

Convince my drunk ass to drive to taco bell or mcDs.

Too many. We already have a big subculture thanks to the turks taht never really intigrated. Soon there will be a big change. But I dont think it will be peacfull. Todays germany is nothing like the germany i know and love. Its very sad.

Maybe we can kill Turks with rusty broad head arrows?

Sure. Im down. Im slightly drunk so excuse my spelling mistakes. German beer too good. :D

Parm archer, youre my fav user.

Sprite zero it should be!!

Thanks

fast food isnt food at all