"""1997"""

>all these kiddies ITT

1993 glorious master race reporting in

1991 here

and still a virgin

>I have clear memories of the year he was born

Fuggg

>tfw about to be 23

For someone so young, he played pretty ok. Didn't score a goal but he was ok sometimes.

Seems about right.

1985 here, get on my level

Save some money and do a hooker. If possible, a medium tier hooker at least.

>tfw 1984 and still shitposting

Why do I wake up every day.

I agree, he was shit the first 20 mins, but he played pretty well the rest of the match

same
just watched two people I raced cross country against qualify for Rio for the U.S.

The alternative just isn't that enticing.

That doesn't seem like much of a "what could have been" though. Can't anyone sign up for cross country races?

>1983
>i don't even like sports
>i really don't like football

but i hate the french more than anything so there's that.

What's wrong with the french? Do you perceive them arrogant or do you not like their culture? Is it because their country is bigger than yours??? What do you feel about Spain?

sorta? it was in High School varsity where you have to be top seven of your team. Most schools in my area have about 30 people each gender

*high five*

I also wasn't any where near their level. I was decent for an okay high school

He's probably a guy whose parents migrated to France and is in vacation in "his country" right now, and he feels some stupid need to justify his portugayness even though other Portuguese will never accept him as one of them.

they are smug, arrogant and keep making fun of portugal all the time, mainly because of our emigrants and their reputation there

im really glad we stole the smile of those frog motherfuckers

88 master race

>born at the peak of pokemon
>born at the peak of childhood television
>born right during the internet boom
>born just in time to watch Messi

Cool I guess. I was a classmate of pro divegrasser and Swiss footgolf champion Jocelyn Roux.
youtu.be/BZUUYobhRoQ

no he wasn't

>1988
>born at the peak of pokemon
>born right during the internet boom
The fuck are you on about.

if you check out his instagram posts you can see that 1 year ago this guy was a normal mofo

The portuguese colonized brasil, right? I don't think any of the colonial countries of spain or french are as good as brasil.

Only 23 and already the worst player ive ever seen. I dont get how he even made it on the nt team

>tfw gf was born in 2000

I dont beleve yuo

ooh I forgot I had math class with a girl who won a bronze in team fencing in 2012

moooooooooods

[LYRICS FROM A CHIEF KEEF SONG]

He was born 1997 according to wykypedia, so yeah he played pretty good for 18-yo. Some of the oldfags had trouble getting the balls from him.

No he was complete shit in this ec.You cant tell he played pretty good when he has by far the worst ball control, he cant even do two steps without losing it in the most amateur way.

Anyone born after 1993 should be forbidden to post on Sup Forums.

here, I feel old as fuck.

anyone born before 93 should be banned from posting on Sup Forums. like get a life old man stop being a fucking loser lmao

93 was a great crop tbqh, this coming from someone who was born in 91
I feel that in every school I went to, the 93 generation was always ahead of the other ones, it simply had more intelligent/successful people

>born '93
>calling others kids

1990 or nothing