Hey what do you think about teen suicide

hey what do you think about teen suicide

(the band faggots)

They are pretty hit or miss, but I do enjoy them. If you don't like lo-fi music you are going to hate them. Check out another one of their projects, Starry Cat, if you have not already

bold and brash

waste yrself > anything they can make ever again

>what do you think of teen suicide
>almost 2017
>posts run for cover reissue

I love their music and side projects, but i really dont care for too many of their "loud" songs

idk, i will be my own hell might be better

reissue? what are you talking about?

There not bad, but I have a hard time getting into the whole bedroom pop/ Demarco-esque guitar rock stuff. All the bands and songs are really similar and the songwriting and melodies seem to be uninspired. Can anyone rec me some bands in this style that have better songwriting chops than their peers?

teen suicide is not demarco esque

What are YOU talking about? OP's is literally the Run for Cover reissue of waste yrself

They kind of are, some of their contemporaries are more so though.

music for depressed gay teenagers, absolute trash

Sam Ray goes on tour with his band but rides in a separate car with Kitty Pryde, he's a fucking dick.

...what's so bad about that

I'm literally asking what you are talking about? I can't find the original cover? Wondering what it looks like

Yeah, that's his fucking wife

If you're gonna stick closely to the whole "muh underground tumblr" thing for so long and then finally sell to a major label where its actually your job to go on a national tour and stuff then you should take that shit a little bit more seriously. Sam ray is just the Easy Coast version of Nathan Williams
The original self-released waste yrself didn't have the text on it

it just looks like this

alex g, frankie cosmos, elvis depressedly, fox academy, crying, coma cinema, cyberbully mom club, german error message

honeypot is incredible but most everything else they've done is shit

also i saw them live a couple months ago and sam acted like a prissy douche to the venue management. he kept bitching about their setup and was super condescending and arrogant towards the people who were helping fix shit. they put on a fucking great live show, i just wish sam didn't act like such a cunt about everything