GOGOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a master shit-poster.
>went to Pakistan
>forgot to pack Stan

Vegemite.

You wouldn't know aussie if it came up and bit you on the arse you fucking wombat.

yeah nah fuck off cunt

I had a pie for brekky this morning and burnt me mouth on the fuckin fillin'
Had me a XXXX Gold to cool it down, and a few billies at lunch. Figured I'd take the ute down to the servo and pick up a snag roll so I wouldn't be hungry this arvo, and I filled up my ute with 30 Litres of petrol, and got my smoko as well. It was deer as fuck but I was real hungry so I handed over the goldies. Me mates rang up and said they were havin a gatho at Dowie's and there was gonna be plenty a' goon. I shouted the choof and we got Eagle Boy's for tea. We had a backie-bong contest and I did the biggest cone.

Yeah, nah.

I'm a 5 minute walk away from a prison in and direction

Australian Citizenship Verified.

Checked

so thats how niggers make babies.

oi cunts don shiggy diggy dem kangaroos

Telstra is fucking shit.

Confirmed.

Neck up cunt

Goin for a schooner of New down at the Irish pub in Woolloomooloo mate.

ǝʇɐɯ ʎɐp,פ

yeah nah, get fucked cunt

cunt

nigger cunt durries

/thread

ʇunɔ ʇunɔ ʇunɔ ʇunɔ ʇunɔ ʇunɔ

Fucken koori cunts

What exactly am I looking at?
Is she growing a tail?

Monkeys don't grow tails

I don't consider that a knife. This is what I would consider an adequate knife.

Yes they do.

G'day mate.. Let's put anotha shrimp on tha babie!

Eshay cunt ill fucking shank ya mutt 225 abk

fuck centrelink.

/thread

plenty of horny ethnic girls of your city on 4changirl.jimdo.com

shes givin birth
thats how niggers are made

Aye cunt got 25 buck I can borrow for a stick

No.

>ITT: cancer

Welcome to Australia

/thread

As an Australian, this is one of the most ridiculous "Australian" sayings. Who calls prawns shrimps? The seppos, that's who.

Fosters is shit

throw some shrimp on the barbie mate

/thread

Do you come from the land down under?

Gday ?

Get fucked you gronk cunt

I'm as Aussie as Ned Kelly riding pharlap in a pair of thongs

Fuken noice mate. That pie better of been a four n tweny or your a shit cunt

I wonder if it's' really an Australian or someone with a bad accent for outback steakhouse that says stuff like "seven noiny noin" ($7.99)

photo : throw a barbie for the shrimp

Whatayabuyin'?

Mrs. Kangaroo wasn't available
Duck is waiting her turn.
Nigga is waiting for roo ta finish so he can fuck him.

kek

The new Pizza shapes are completely fucked, and Xenophon isn't doing shit about, worthless faggit.

I'm a huge cuck and in so much denial about it that I have to shitpost with other Australians who are also huge cucks in order to feel better about myself. I'm positive that every other Aussie is the same as myself.

> le epic upside down may may XDDDD

is that australian enough?

Every living things try to kill me

Oh shit!

It's BoongaDungas the Legendary Super Abo! They say that his powerlevel rises constantly as he maintains his Legendary Super Abo form and he can huff hundreds of liters of petrol in a single snort!

bunnings sausage sizzle.

Gonna go round Bunnings tomorrow arvo for a Sausage Sizzle.

You can't thread your own post

carn the Pies.

holy shit that made me smash a glass with my fist to dust and im actually from europe i dont know what the fuck im reading is this english

"C'mon mate, you wouldn't have TWO bombs"

croikey shiela's shittin' shit outta her shitta

I had planned to be fucking your missus right about now instead of shitposting on 4chin Op, but when I got a good look at her, turned she had a face like a dropped meat pie.

Fuck'n went balls deep anyway. Straya cunt.

The best internet ive seen here is 15mps, pretty fuckin shit right

Mine is 25/10, and for a few bucks more per month I can get 40/10.

The miracle of birth.

So I was drivin me old Big Red Car down past Maccas, havin a sip of me old goon bag, and then it fucking dawned on me that some cunt copper was parked outside the Maccas. I was worried he'd spotted me, so I chucked a U-ey as fast as I could and sped off down the road faster than the Koala Brothers' plane when they pull the chocks away. I called ahead to me shiela Shazza, just as a forewarning, and she told me that that was the last fuckin straw and she's leaving me for me best mate Dazza. That hit me hard, mate, like a boomerang to the balls, thrown by an angry roo. So I called me mates Jazza and Johnno, and being the fucking great blokes they are, they offered to take me down to the pub and let me drown me sorrows in grog n smokes. Great mates, they are. The next day I couldn't get any water to drink to cure me hangover because it's all full of box jellyfish and great white sharks, and I just wasn't in the fucking mood for punching one of those cunts on the nose today, so I slept for the rest of the day. Woke up a few weeks later, me mates were throwing some prawns on the barbie and shitposting, so I could tell me hangover finally passed. I decided we'd go out looking for some sheilas, they were all like "fuark yess mate" and now here we are, sitting on top of Ayers Rock (not gonna call it Uluru because I'm no Abo), with a nice cool beer in one hand, and some hot leggy chick's tits in the other.

Oi cunt, yeah nah shaz is the biggest slut in frangga, she a good root tho even shouted us a dart and a cask of goon

'STRAIA

plenty of horny ebony girls of your city on 4changirl.jimdo.com

Kangaroo bollocks

Oh fuark yeah mate root that fuckin cunt right in the cunt

Also checkem mate

Oi Cobba, wadya doin with ya hends in ya dacks. ya fucking poof. bloody oath. You won't be gettin any sheilas doing that. I'm an easy going felle, a bloke who enjoys a beer on a hot aftanoon. the babes swarming aroun' me anaconda like a herd 'a dingoes. what does a bloke didgeree-do in THAT? Ya bet yer kangaroo Ima mount Isa before Alice Springs into action. You keep those fuckin abos off me back, and I'll buy ya some ciggies at the servo.

Fakefag spotted

strewth cunt, ill give you tru fuckin' blu mate. Im as grouse as a frogs eye on invasion day.

Fuck abbos.

barkbark

.-.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Welcome, dear leader

Crikey mate i got stung in the heart by a stingray

Mad dog for the win

I'm in Melbourne. We're being overrun by the Yellow Peril. Please send help.

im a cunt

rock hard at that m8

You fuckin' what cunt?

Get rid of the Middle East of Sydney and all the filth that live in Lakemba

can't get any good coffee in werribee :((

HSPs bro

Its not a tumah!!

oi cuz could i borrow a coupla bucks for the bus?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY

G8 B8 M8

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

fuck off cunt bout to head to the servo for winnie blues and grab a goonbag with the abos

I don't drink Fosters.

thongs go on your feet, if you think otherwise you're a dumb cunt