youtube.com/watch?v=H1Zw5hgleeQ
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZrXFQiXrQ_A
youtube.com/watch?v=etOtYlexWR4
youtube.com/watch?v=-4T2cgkDxdA
youtube.com/watch?v=ofSfK2sqO-I
youtube.com/watch?v=XRLnPJTd26Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8x6CsU5GEng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how did this guy become an idol. he looks so average. was he hot shit 5-6 years ago or something?

more like /ourguy/ edition

cool

protect momo......

he's like 34 now, back in 2005 he was a visual.

imagine being white and having no chance with this

I would protect momo with my life

heechul is a cool guy dubuhonest

nigga he's 33

Haha I'm not an ascot fat but I'll give him a pass on it this time...how can he look so cool with an ascot??
I didn't follow exo as closely back then, just kept up with singles and whatnot but Kris never stood out to me cuz im just drawn to the cute ones or the overly energetic ones kek and he wasn't exactly the most talented... but I cam no longer ignore him!
Ohhhhhh yea I've seen this, I follow the vogue channel because I'm lame like that

based delusional bro

aaron...

we asked for this..

i can't believe this song is actually doing really well. is the show really popular?

post twiceboy

she's so cute ahh

meant for

how did hyoyeon, sunny, yuri, and yoona become idols?

youtu.be/-9rTievcNVI

totally missed this when it came out. not super exciting but i like it

Gentlemen, and the one woman who comes to /kpg/, meet my waifu

I mean I really like how it gives just the right amount of color to the outfit. Also I love the jacket with the detailing, so pretty. That reminds me, I was watching a BTS performance I think it was on MuBank and they had Valentino on and all, they're going full on rock chic this time around.
>just kept up with singles and whatnot
Plus let's be real, nobody cared about the chinese unit in the beginning kek. It's okay, we all have been through this.
Nothing wrong with that btw I mean, whether you like it or not, that's the epicenter of the high fashion world.
Speaking of that, rumor has it GD is going to Paris. I wonder if it's the Chanel celebrity party again..

Whenever it gets slow like this I wonder if there's some big news event going on that I don't know about

1 2 3 (pop)

turn on cnn right now

Which idols have accepted Jesus Christ?

That makes no sense. If something happens everybody comes here to meme

all of the ones worth waifuing

Lea and Marcella

Happening

>waifuing a busted plastic lying rodent
lol

lying slut

no cable. checked cnn.com and there's nothing super urgent
yeah you're right

a-i͙͕̹̜̮n͍͍̬̳͙̳͇̪̲͉͉̬͔͚̘͎̞̪ͨ̽ͯ̅̓̒̚ͅg̥̼̝͉̠̪̣͔͓̬̻͖͙̗̳͖̠̺͕ͣͯ̑̊ͨͨ̔ͮ̑ͤ̅̇͂̎ͩ̆

found the dindus

Sooyoung
Tiffany
nobody else of importance to mention

>insert reggae guy here

but both of those girls are sluts

our girls

jihyo looks like lisa

*ppppffftttfpfpttfpt*

time to turn tricks again.

you shitting me?

why is there an x on her butt

jiho is so cute here

youtu.be/8TybPXqzQ50

Also he's giving me sehun vibes haha with the hair and eyebrows and resting bitch face, love it. The pants somehow make him look short though if that's even possible.
Valentino? Might have been the outfits from the MV. I'm not that into the rock chic but it's better than the silk ladies pajamas they kept wearing lmao.
I feel like china/korea was all about luhan and kris also had a shit ton of fans but I agree that exo-m in general wasn't as hyped. I have a love hate relationship with vogue lol and omg I hope he goes so I can stalk pictures of him with western celebs again...

I hope we get two new songs.

What do these 3 anons (assuming it's not samefag) have likely have in common?

I bet they're Twiceshitters trying to deflect attention from the coming shit storm that is about to hit Mina for wearing the rising sun flag.
Enjoy it while you can because Mina is about to go poof. She'll be gone like the wind similar to Tiffany after her scandal and now Yeri since she lost an eye in her car accident.

This is the end of Mina and the beginnings of the end of Twice as a whole.

what does it smell like?

vlive.tv/video/17956/
vlive.tv/video/17956/
vlive.tv/video/17956/

warning twice do not click

stone~

Article: 'K-Pop Star 6' Yang Hyun Suk tells Shannon, "I'd tell you to lose weight if you were in YG"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,579, -69] I'd tell YG to live a just life

2. [+856, -41] Shannon was so pretty on 'Hidden Singer' but she seems to have changed a lot

3. [+724, -97] Shannon has great vocal talent but it's kind of greasy and outdated in style. There are a ton of singers who can sing well, and I think her style isn't that deserving to pass. Although I'm sure if she was on 'Superstar K' or some other show, she'd be praised for being good ㅋㅋ

4. [+69, -7] Why didn't you tell that to Park Bom? To stop getting plastic surgery and lose some weight

5. [+63, -7] He's telling her to lose weight not for her body but for her movements when she dances. As much as I hate him too, he's a professional when it comes to dancing.

6. [+53, -6] She did gain a lot of weight since 'Hidden Singer' though

7. [+42, -2] Shannon seems to have a fighting spirit though so I like that. I hope she loses weight for the next stage and loses some of that power so that the judges can really help teach her. She's always taking criticisms the right way and making the right changes.

8. [+39, -7] Well I'd like to tell YG to stop doing drugs and learn some respect

9. [+37, -8] Her hair style looks like an ajumma too, she looks better with longer hair

10. [+33, -23] Why is he criticizing her weight when not everyone in YG is a super skinny model??? He's always saying such dangerous things that ruin your self esteem, tsk tsk. He even told Sandara to try to stick out her chest when he knows she doesn't have any, called GD the evil of Big Bang, called Lee Hi ugly... I saw a whole list of all the bad things he's said to his artists and I don't understand how someone can speak like that to his own people no matter how close you are with them.

where did all the old kpop posters go

why is it so dead???

vote please
asianmixtape.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/esquenta-top-melhores-musicas-de-2016/

they REALLY like kissing each other

>8. [+39, -7] Well I'd like to tell YG to stop doing drugs and learn some respect

merry twicemas

Ahaha the hair! It does look like how Sehun usually styles it. Or used to! Good eye. Also Kris looking shorter is still like two times my size so that's perfect.
Lmao I agree. But yes I specifically remember Jin wearing this jacket that had that Libra sign, you know? One of my favorite pieces off the collection earlier this year.
I guess the chinese will always stick to their idols but it didn't help any of them. And it didn't help Victoria (completely neglected) or any of the miss A members.
Same thing here. I got so many great pictures when GD went to the Haider Ackermann show around July, I need more

HOLY SHIT BASED

who is your TWICEFU

Based Lisa

i dont fucking know anymore desusenpai ive waifuhopped 100000 times now

Momorin, but i love all twice

somi

momo, the white man's choice

i can't decide between Chewy, Mina, Momo and Sana. and Rabbit. and Dubu. and Twiceboi. and Jihyo.

Cub is dotterfu.

So that's what the to be continued was?

no it isn't, it's even worse, it's blackpink

sana for those fat fucking pits

jihyo

if it is, talk about a huge letdown

this would be better without socks

we knew it was going to be christmas, it's when somi will jump out of a gift box and officially join twice

somifags btfo

word

no it wouldn't. astink have awful feet

dubu

>So that's what the to be continued was?
Yes, they even hinted that there would be a Christmas repackage

can anyone identify them?

oj, if you're reading this, fuck you faggot

qt noona forehead

isnt he in prison

they all look pretty good dbh

youtube.com/watch?v=hZ5vVzJBU7E

youtube.com/watch?v=EMJUf2wTrWk

youtube.com/watch?v=6BAApPmkSsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=faxBTqgFSO0

youtube.com/watch?v=iBzwd4pb4mc

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZiCgI37bffg