Hey Sup Forums i need help !!! HOW CAN I TALK ABOUT OR CONVINCE MY GF TO DO A THREESOME ??? (MMF) ?...

Hey Sup Forums i need help !!! HOW CAN I TALK ABOUT OR CONVINCE MY GF TO DO A THREESOME ??? (MMF) ?? I would fuck her with my best friend !

not op, but im in a similar situation, I want to have a threesome with but with a stranger, mmf.

You should be honest with her and tell her you're gay and want to try and talk your buddy into sex by using her as bait.

today OP decided to be both fag and cuck

lol no , i'm not gay i just want to fuck my girl and see her get fukd !

not OP ? and do you have already talk about ? is your GF horny ?

why FAG ?

have not talked about it cause I dont think she would admit that she wanted it, if she does.
she is really horny, but she loves having sex with me so i guess she doesnt want another man to join

is that chick named Karen?

nop sorry .

Bunchacucks

Wait, do you want a threesome or do you just want to double team your GF?
Threesome would imply that you and the other guy are engaged in some activity with each other, too.

Faggot.

yep the same situation for me ! i don't know how she react if i talk about that with her :

ok double team is better , sorry !

what do you think of her ? i don't talk about that with my best friend to ,

Have been discussing this on and off with my wife and really you just have to tell her that you think it would be hot and let her know you don't expect a ffm threesome or anything out of it aside from the pleasure of watching her get really wild. Most girls will come around as long as your reassuring her that you won't think different of her just let her know she has the option. Plant the seed and watch it grow also fuck her with a dildo while having sex with her and ask if she likes 2 at once etc she will say yes and thats a good way to start if you dont want to just straight up ask her. It's a common fantasy to be desired by multiple guys at once and with a little encouragement she will be ready for one in each hole.

Was in the same situation.
Don't know how long your relationship lasts, I was in a 4 year relationship with her so I asked her if she would be down for a bit more fun in the bedroom. So everybody made a list with things one would like to do.
I wrote the threesome on it (either FFM and MMF) and she was down for both of them.

But I would try to check if she's down for it before. Tell her something like you had a dream about her having a threesome or something like that and check on her reaction.

>Pic related

its a good idea , thanks user !

I will ask her tomorrow, everytime we are drunk we talk about sex, Ive asked her tons of questions about her past sexlife etc without it being weird.. So I guess I could kinda slip the question

not bad that , !!

kill yourself

i will try the dream story !!! and after i want to try to fuck her and play with dildo ,

thank you , your welcome

You're a fool. If you were even going to entertain the idea of a MMF why would you start that shit with your best friend? You will end up losing both of them. Do it with a stranger your dickhead. And make it seem like a moment of madness - a one-time deal. Otherwise the moment your back is turned they will be at it all the time. Jesus what a tard.

Just fuck your best friend/ let your best friend fuck you in front of her. It's way hotter and the thrill makes you so horny

hum why not , i don't know , i try this week end talk about that ,

just get her drunk and fuck her

i dont even understand how this is a question

plenty of slutty girls of your city on 4changirl.jimdo.com

i don't want to rape her !! lol

checkd

it's only rape if she remembers it

she don't drink so mutch alcohol :D

>not knowing how to stealth slushie

do you already test that ?

Go out drinking with her and said friend

MMF is basically one nudge away from being gay
FFM is entirely overrated unless the two girls are strangers and you will never see them again.

quit being so faggy

group sex is great
swinging is wonderful

crossing swords is only gay if it happens while you're making eye contact

>inb4 underage b&

Seems like a good idea, good luck user

>pic related again