Please help

Please help.

How do you train a GSD to stop jumping up on shit? I've been working on this for two months and he will not stop.

My friend says he just beats the shit out of them and associates pain with doing something he doesn't want them to do but I really don't believe in that nor do I do that.

I spend at least an hour a day gently pushing them off and making it clear I don't want him to do that with a "no jump" command.

What I'm doing is not working. I don't want him jumping on counters, gates but everything I've tries thus far does not work. Advice?

When you do the command, turn around and refuse to even look at him. It's like a child, show attention, negative or positive, he'll keep doing it.

>show attention, negative or positive, he'll keep doing it.
Interesting. I guess I'll try that. I never asked for a GSD but one just randomly showed up at my door as a present from a family member so, it's just something I have to learn about and take care of now. I'm not taking it to a pound.

bump, i plan on getting a GSD someday and wouldn't mind looking at advice too

They're a lot of work. They're fiercely loyal and intelligent but you HAVE to train them while they're young. If you have an untrained German Shephard, they will tear the living shit out of your house.

Untrained GSDs are why landlords hate them.

wtf is a GSD?

German Shepard master race dog.

German Shephard Dog

Does your GSD ever bite or try to jump up to you as a playful sort of thing? or is it passive and just likes to relax?

You are the alpha. When it walks, it walks behind you. When it eats, it eats after you. You give it pets if it does well, and you feel like giving it praise. A well trained dog is not treated like a child, it's treated like a servant. You do not mistreat your servants. You provide shelter and food and belonging, and they serve you in return.

why not just say german shepard? GSD...pffft. Do faggots with pitbulls now call them PB's?

why not just call you a faggot, instead of a fag?

I MAKE MY DOG LICK MY DICK AFTER EVERY MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEs I call my PB penut butter jelly time and he loses his shit

OP, you are why stupid fucking people shouldn't have dogs.

>I'd rather not hurt him

It's a fucking dog. Beat that stupid fucking dog's ass and he will stop doing it.

Hey dipshit, an abused dog may learn to stop doing actions but that also creates an aggressive dangerous dog. It could also make a dog super scared of everything. Please don't ever get a pet.

Put bleach in a squirt bottle and spray his face if he does it again

Samefag. Don't ever buy a dog. Period.

I guarantee he will behave when you even pick the bottle up next time

because if i say "german shepherd" everyone thinks of a shepherd from germany, yeah?

fucking kek

No he won't. He'll become terrified of you and some dogs become aggressive. I've adopted dogs and some of them are afraid of certain genders because of dipshits like you.

Roll up a newspaper, something that doesn't actually hurt but feels unpleasant and give him one on the nose
Water sprayed in the face works too, whatever seems less cruel to you

Try a bullet.

Edgy summer detected.

by your logic that would mean calling me an FH
faggot human
you FH

exactly, now gtfo FH!!!!