Are there any real ''cheats'' out for this game yet ?

Are there any real ''cheats'' out for this game yet ?

Im a lazy fuck and i live in the middle of nowhere so it would be nice

buy a drone

There is GPS spoofing.

No fun if you cheat. But there is GPS spoofing

Not really a cheat but pidgey grinding is definitely a good way to up your xp. Also get a hover round

underage b&

There are tip and tricks all over Jew-Tube that can increase ya catch rates and stuff....
Then there is the GPS spoof thing...but why kill one of the best things about the game.
I have met and smoked weed with alot of people cause of this game.
If I was a weed dealer I'd be making a fucking killin

Can confirm im 16

Put phone on record turntable saves walking

Dumbfuck, this game is still in beta. There are plenty of bugs in this game, who the fuck would want to create cheats for this game for now? After all, are you really this pathetic that you need cheats to play this simple game? Your life must be so amazing.....

84 pokemon in one raid in nice yesterday night !

Gtfo underage faggot

kek

Can't catch Pokemon or take over gyms. Eggs don't hatch etc.

There's a chance when you lose service during a gym battle/catching a pokemon that it auto gives you a win.

poryfon? where?

My game keeps doing this. Can anyone help?

Can confirm that if it crashes during a Pokemon encounter you get a free catch. Can't confirm on gym though

Egg /bro

No it doesnt. Ive lost many because it froze up and they were in the pokeball

or ceiling fan..

I wait on the ball thing to stop spinning and i 50/50 get it. Not same dude

Lucky you. I literally went outside at 1 AM last night to catch a wild Porygon, walked in the wrong direction for 5 minutes before realizing. Still got it though.

If you wait for the loading ball in the top left corner, you get the pokemon if it would have stayed in there, if not it will reappear when restarting your game.

God damn it

Never give up .

Fu=

Bloody hell, I only get ratatatattatatas and weedles

You can get pikachu as your starter if you reject the first 3 starters in the beginning 4 times by walking away from them if you want a pikachu that bad

you have such cool pokemon showing up
what level are you?
i'm level 9 and it's still pidgeys and weedles everywhere i go

Fucking

or if you hatch a 2km egg

my starter is a 10CP squirtle, I hatched a ~240CP vulvasaur from an egg yesterday
P sure you can get all the starters and some shitty mons

a 10km egg gave me a ~350CP Electabuzz

Tried this, didn't work.

my first 10km gave me magikarp fu

That's a good one. But, you can't no immunity works thing. It's just desperate then. I always tell people immunity cat doesn't work after the fact either. It doesn't work retroactively. Fuckers.

I think it's just luck and location, I'm level 10 and I get shitty viridian forest mons in the nearby park but when I get on uni campus I get Eevees, grimers, Nidorans and other semi-exotics

on the other hand one guy in my hometown got a growlithe and he's level 4, so I'm not sure how big a factor your level is

From what I can tell, the big guys are there for everyone, they just become more apparent to higher ups. And their CP is pretty level dependent also, I think.

Are Pikachu rare?

whoops, my bulbasaur is a bit weaker, my memory is shit

btw is it just the original 151? doesn't seem like I can get a Electivire

Scrub

This is what happens when you grind pidgeys and ratattas for XP

yeah, CP seems to be level-dependent, I went from ~20 to ~150 rattatas and ~80 weedles

the real cheat is to drive a truck while playing, you'll catch a lot more pokemons

yeah I hatched a 2km to get my pikachu and my 5km to get my ponyta but I just learned about the starter thing yesterday was just passing the knowledge along

All your guys pokemon suck, what's the deal?

tbh I don't really care about strength or battling, I just have fun going out and catching mons, meeting new people and rediscovering the 12yo in me

>vulvasaur

Freud would be proud.

at least hatching gives you more candy, haven't caught one yet but I heard you need 400 magicarp candy for a gyarados

fml my phone's to bad to play, everytime i try tp catch a pokemon the app shuts down

> Have it open while driving
> Keep an eye out for any rare pokemon
> Quickly tap it when you see one
> Stays in AR capture mode for that pokemon even if you're 2km away from where you first clicked
> Find a safe place to pull over
> Catch
> Continue war-driving

Just go outside, it's not that hard

This

>> Find a safe place to pull over
Nice

This, be sure to stay under 25 or else some Pokemon won't spawn. Side streets are good, just make sure you're actually paying attention to the road faggot.

>but I don't have a car

Bicycle and phone mount, but same rules apply, watch where you are going.

Yeah, here is a tip: don't enjoy something that sucks

Turn off AR mode so the pokeman stays still

Get out team instinct mongrel

Nigga it's 112 degrees outside

Go out at late evening/night, it's what I do.

Can confirm this. My brother caught a Magikarp yesterday.

went out looking for ghastlies last night, found a fucking Haunter, tossed 60 balls at it, ran out of balls and it fled

contemplating suicide

I want more 10km eggs

I force quit and restart till it connects.

OTR Sup Forumsro

motherfucker

you cheeky cunt

Had the same thing with a kabutops. Fucker ate like seven berries then buggered off

I saw this story this morning. Stupid bitch.
>I do blame pokemon for me playing in traffic.
Too bad the car didn't finish the job.

shit

But you can only use one berry per encounter user

Tell developers you're a transqueernegress, free Jynx

I've used two. before

Lol

It may have something to do with the color of the ring. If it's maxed, the game mah stop you from using any more

> I chased a pokemon into traffic
POKEMON GO WILL KILL OUR CHILDREN
> I chased a ball into traffic
YOU LITTLE DUMB CUNT OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

Get the fuck out and play a real game like Ingress

my game constantly crashes on my iphone 5s. Did someone have the same problem, it never ran as soon as I open it crashes

>he actually bought an iPhone

I'm so sorry for your loss.

oh shit that was close

There's a place in my town where like over 100 people are playing at a time, I caught like a shit ton of magikarp and like 15 new 650+cp pokemon. Luck of the location and will to walk I suppose.

hello poor person

yes

>caring about what phone someone owns

what are you a fucking faggot or something?

Says the faggot that hasn't tried it

I actually have a piece of shit iPhone 6 as my work phone, I feel sorry for any poor fuck that actually wastes money on that garbage. My Note 5 shits all over it performance wise.

>it's premium shit, it costs $25 a bag.jpg

looks like im tying my phone to a ceiling fan

i have a note 5 but im not a faggot that cares about other people phones, literally no one wants to fucking hear your opinion

Insulting someone doesn't mean that you care
Why did you make that assumption user?

You can use one berry per ball toss

>venting your opinion on whether or not someone should hear people's opinions on anonymous image boards

Yeah this is going places.

Just bikeride or some shit dude stop bein a lazy fuck