How do we fix this shit?

how do we fix this shit?

get rid of Pogba.

more butt sex

You can't really say this is a bad team. They played some incredible matches. Scariest team in the Euro.

tell evra and sagna to fuck off for good, leave guiñak in his meme league getting fat on tacos to bring someone with a different profile, teach deschamps a different strategy, bench pogba when he is shit

>shit
idk at least the color is already the right one

No need 2bh, they were unlucky as fuck tonight, definite contenders for 2018

Fire Deschamps

Making a french squad.

Bump

give flopba 200m

Kill them all. I hate France now forever.

Just get rid of Evra, fucking please. He's 35 and he's still here.

Ricardo Carvalho is 38 and he's one of the Euro Champs m8

Not so fast Canada

Thanks for proving my point.

He doesn't play though

Fire Deschamps and get a decent coach
Never sub off Payet in important matches
Never tell Griezmann to go back in midfield to create chances when his job is to score goals
Never force Griezmann to take corners when he's the best header in the French Team

There, problems fixed

He did, 3 matches, in which he did fine, but when he started resting, José Fonte replaced him and started playing great

Why does French team have so many foreigners anyways? Are Ethnic French really that bad at football?

they could try getting more french players like Greaseman

>inb4 blah blah blah

i mean skill over "speed"

french academies prefer big strong blacks over little white bois thats why greaseman was rejected everywhere and had to go to spain

Start producing more Griezmanns and less Pogbas

Stop playing Pogba in such a defensive role. He doesn't look much like Pogba from Juventus, apart from his hair. Deschamps should use him in a similar role to what Allegri uses him in.

This team needs more diversity.

On a more serious note, France was very unlucky in the final. Only based Rui Patrício prevented a comfortable French victory.

France has done very well in this EC. Eliminating the world champions isn't an easy task, and they had won all their games up to the final except the biscotto with Switzerland.

Speaking of more butt sex

This. Why the fuck did he not play Kante and give Pogba a free role?

get ride of most of the blacks, they are over-rated and don't do shit, it's either griezmann or payet ie a white and a gipsy that do the most work. rest of them zero heart.

I'm blind when it comes to black guys so I can't say which one, but one of those guys was a god damn machine. He ran like a motherfucker and made me shake in my boots. He felt like a one man army.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, you should probably not get rid of that one.

more niggers

has evra announced his retirement yet

How is Deschamps only 47 years old, he looks in his 60s,all the work corralling the negros is ageing him like raw milk

forgot pic

It was Sissoko. Cutting through Portuguese defense like it's a video game.

andré-pierre "big mac" gignac is the gypsy of our team, payet is actually from french oversea department so probably a mix of French and poo in the loo
can't agree about our niggers umtiti coman sissoko and pogba all had their moments