PAYET HATE THREAD

What is your honest opinion about this low life ?

I actually hold/held him as a good player but now I can only see a disgusting person who doesn't deserve to play for France.. or any national team.
Yes, we won. Yes, I feel happy to the highest extreme of it. However I can't seem to shake it off, what he did was horrible, he WANTED to hurt him, it wasn't accidental, it was far from it.

i dont like him

Payback for Ronaldo diving like a cunt earlier when they stole the ball from him and no one had so much as touched him.

I am extremely happy he and his team lost.

Dirty playing motherfucker

>low life
He's not. Only retards believe he did it on purpose.

He should be banned, alongside Ujfalusi.

it was a decent tackle. not even a particularly hard one.

stop being such a wet blanket mate.

I understand you are butthurt about basically being cucked in your own country. However as a football fan you should be able to see what's right and wrong.

I have never defend Pepe/Bruno Alves extreme tackles, they are dangerous and can end someones career. But well, what really can I expect from a frog ?

Decent tackle, didn't even care for the ball, went for the knees. Sure m8 gr8 b8t.

who did this?

He didnt intentionality hurt Ronaldo. It was too much of a freak 'bend' to be done on purpose. Sure, its possible he made body contact on purpose to get him away from the ball but to hurt him? Now youre just being a faggot. You won the game you shithead. Fuck off and jerk off to your cup.

WE GOT PAYET DIMITRI PAYET JUST DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.

The most ironic and karmarrific part of it is that it was the anger and frustration that motivated the team to avenge their captain and give their all to win. If this scumbag didn't injure CR7, France might have actually won because Portugal was afraid to touch the ball before the incident. Served him right. I hope he never plays again in his life.

Didn't realize this hack was 29 already.

Kind of funny no one ever heard of him with the Zidane/Vieira NT

Completely clean tackle. Ronaldo just had bad luck and his knee got bend.

Everyone will forget this sandnigger in a month or two when he goes back to his shit team.

Nope

I like Payet. I watched him all the time with West Ham and he was great, scoring blooters and carrying the team upwards in the standings. He fully deserved to get onto the France squad. He was also one of France's best players throughout much of the tournament, being the unsung hero of many games where Griezmann took the spotlight. My opinion of him doesn't change because of a single tackle that obviously was not done to injure Ronaldo (he got the ball, he tried to avoid his knee but he was already going a bit too strong, and Ronaldo was in an awkward position to begin with). It will be sad if people actually dislike this guy because of a single moment in the final when in reality he had worked hard to get a real opportunity to play for his country after a long, underwhelming career. The only reason he even gets this much hatred is because of the person he did it to, not the strength of the tackle, or his other fouls (there weren't any), or his play.

The knee'd him on purpose, what a low life parasite

POO

WALL

At least my wall will be clean and nice. Enjoy your shit and cow filled streets, Pajeet.

Top tier banter.

you'll be fucking your donkey behind those clean wall?

this is a good post

KYS

Are portugese now worse than the Mexicans?

Will you be drinking cow piss on your DESIGNATED street?

I still can't believe he didn't broke his ankle.

It actually bothers me that Payet was probably better this tournament than anyone in Portugal, France was playing great, the goal was almost guaranteed and yet he went full nigger against Tsu on such irrelevant zone/time, literally WHY

It seems not intentional but I'm pretty sure they train to perform that kind of move.

After thay the game became weird and I'm pretty sure we lost because of it.

Pablo blew pajeet the fuck out lmao

>What is your honest opinion about this low life ?

He was probably told to go give Ronaldo some bumps to weaken him. Instead he possibly ended Ronaldo's career who will now have to become an investment banker.

I actually like this lad but fuck he did do sumthin

I rate this post. I don't think he was really trying to cripple him and he was good during the whole cup. should have been a foul or a yellow but all Sup Forums wanting him dead for touching their husbando Ronaldo is pretty dumb desu. they wouldn't be this mad if someone actually did an intentional foul on a world class player like Pepe.

It was a good tackle, went for the ball and got it. Ref saw it too. He literally did nothing wrong.

I really liked him before. Watched him play all season in EPL and liked his playshots and his long range shooting. But the way he went directly into tsunaldo's knee with the trailing leg was totally intentional and dirty.

And yeah you can say well of course the players want to knick Portugal's star player up a little bit but going for the knees is a total bitch move. Especially when France was the superior team, or so we thought, by far.

Just goes to show the mindset of the French squad going into this game. And shows why they ended up losing. Pottery

Brown arab terrorist assassinated ronaldo's knee, but that wasn't enough.

Bruh, they created even worse versions of Mexicans, Brazilians.

Ronaldofags should all be shot.

What's worse than a sore loser?

How about a fkn sore winner? Be happy you won - be happy you advanced out of group stages. The tackle wasn't dirty, was a foul in my opinion, but nothing more than that. This shit happens all the time, Ronaldo just got unlucky.

I don't particularly like Ronaldo, but I felt bad for him, going out like that. But that's football and he knows it, sometimes you injure yourself even without ill intent of your opponent.

Be happy you won and stop complaining please.

This. Celebrate and focus on bantz and shitting in England instead of crying and bitching.

nah I love tsuu but he didn't do it on purpose although it was a bit reckless maybe

Germans are cucked beyond belief now. Does a winning mentality even exist in your population anymore. Just rename the country Reddit

>people are literally disappointed in the NT for only reaching semis
>most people expected to win the title, everything else is a let down

Nah, totally not a winning mentality over here. But remind me again, how did that match against Iceland end?

pepe shouldve killed him but he ran away

Germans are just mature as fuck and don't let emotions fuck their game up wich is why they are so good at penalties. Just becaus this kraut friend ain't mad as fuck and crying about losing doesn't mean he doesn't want to win just means he's got sportsmanship

Not even german by the way just. A tourist watching the euros here. But I will say that Germans on the night againts france were acting like whiny cunts of the injustice instead of coming back strong and clutch as fuck . If they showed less emotion and accepted their situation they would just maybe tie it

POO or WALL, the great debate

Thank you.

Payet was born 6000 miles from France. He should not have been playing.

>Winning mentality = acting like a child

Have some dignity britshit

Ronaldofags are fucking stupid. It's debatable that it was a foul but definitely not a card. He went for the ball, not ronaldo's knee. If this foul happened to quaresma or eder, you wouldn't have made this thread so fuck off.

la reunion is a french department just like normandy and corsica

What you on about Sean ? La RĂ©union is in France.

I like him because he injured Ronaldo and robbed him of his moment of glory.

it's never coming home

God Poortuguese fans are so fucking salty, everybody hate sore winners.
I saw more FRENCH being gracious here after their victories, and god knows they're arrogant cunts.
This tackle wasn't even dirty.
Rethink your life.

of course not, it draws bigger attention when it happens to star player, stop being moralfag

>all the shitskins and arab fanboys on twitter hating on based payet because he touched tsu man in a fair tackle

Really makes you think

Anyone who critize him for the proper tackle on Ronaldo never touched a ball in their whole lifes

Or were the type of weak asses forwards I used to make cry

>a no foul tackle
>kills gaynaldo

you should be thankful you manlet gypsies

My gf really really hates the guy for some reason.

see
Football is a contact sport. People will bump into each other. This shit hurts, you can get unlucky and injure yourself. Doesn't mean that Ronaldo is a pussy or Payet was doing it on purpose.

>wins the ball cleanly
>ronaldo has his leg planted
>doesn't raise it when he feels contact
>wonders why his knee gets blown out

She hated him before the fucked up Ronaldo, said he looked like an uptonogood criminal or something.

Sorry, my bad. She's just a racist.

Sounds like a keeper.

Dont hate him. However he could have swiped the ball instead of ramming into Ronaldo. it was dumb

You want to see a tackle done on purpose? Check what Martin Taylor did to Eduardo da Silva in 2008, Birmingham City vs Arsenal.

He can trace back his origins to a french soldier that moved to La Reunion in 1674.

>Plays for France
>Mudslime
Seems like a swell guy to me

because shes cheating on your with that kinda guy
women are stupid whores

why would anyone specifically hate a sportsman when you dont even follow it

>The most ironic and karmarrific part of it is that it was the anger and frustration that motivated the team to avenge their captain and give their all to win.

I just think that with Penaldo out, your team was finally able to play coherently without having to focus on the selfish manwhore anymore

And guess where the dude who scored for Pooptugal was born?

He looks like such a fucking scumbag the shitskin cuck.

those memes go out of control.

>d-d-don't be proud
kys

Attention Sup Forums, don't let yourself be deceived by German posters who spread the "everybody is a winner" doctrine. They are always middle-class brats who have never struggled in life and spout the typical narrative.

La RĂ©union IS part of France, cunt.

He played well in the tournament but did a wreckless challenge where he played the man and not the ball and did not even get a yellow.

France played a dirty a final and avoided several yellow cards and got nothing in the end.

Ref was shit though.

Portugal scored after a fishy decision by the ref, can we stop pretending he was trying to help France in any way?

Balances it out.

Ref gave advantage to France for the vast majority of the game including a free pass at killing TSUUUUUUUUUUU.

Ref gave a few advantages to Portugal later on and they take there chances and win it.

The ref was shite anyways and i did think allowed too much to happen to begin with and did not want to card people like when Webb failed to send of de jong in the WC final with his karate kick.

>including a free pass at killing TSUUUUUUUUUUU.
If it was any other player you wouldn't give a shit. It wasn't even a hard tackle just an unfortunate one, 9 times out of 10 he wouldn't get injured.

I think the ref did fine.

One of the few world class players in the premier league. Shows too much respect for his team mates in France, letting them piss about and get fuck all done instead of taking control and creating another goal scoring opportunity like he does for West Ham where he doesn't even have to ask.

>Not a hard tackle

Runs at mach 1, not even looking at the ball, smashes into the player with arms up knowing he will easily smash into his standing leg.

It is a yellow easily.

This is sports journalist levels of making storylines up. This guy knows what's up.

Screw you. Payet didn't do it on purpose.

>Frenchman on vacation.

I am waiting for this arab shit skin Payet to publicly apologize.

K3k

meh I don't think he did it on purpose, Ronaldo stood firm when he got the ball for some reason and Payet was going too fast to stop

I have no idea how it wasn't even a foul

Even if the tackle last night wasn't deliberate (which I doubt) he is a very dirty player and usually gets away with it. He needed taking down a peg.

He didn't mean to injure Ronaldo. He's a professional. Shit happens in football.

Was gutted to see Cris leaving the game, but Payet didn't do it on purpose. The people threatening to kill him on social media are animals.

Meme thread.

hgh is one hell of a droga.