Ever felt hoplessness for the world /b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've been feeling it for at least 8 years now

FUK THE POLESE

GIT MONI FUK BITCHES

>HOPELESS FOR THE WORLD WAAA WAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All these happenings and no one is willing to face the truth.
At this point all I can do is laugh

No, we can still kill all muslim men, women and children.

Unless of course we will not cull these beasts, then we are fucked.

I vote crusade

>Aljazeera : France mourns Nice lorry victims

sure was a NICE ride

my nigga

fuck of mason, go suck a jew cock

I vote in favor of this vote and this aswell

>KEK

it amazes me how the gullible see something on the TV, and believe it to be true..

When retards go against all the experts and intellectuals and say global warming is a hoax.

Maybe the human race deserves to die

So inform us oh fedora one.

Just a random crazy guy who happened to have muslim parents. The guy wasn't a part of any terrorist group and was high on drugs. Just another suicidal and homicidal nut case.
There will always be crazy and crime, that is life.

do you have any advice on which katana/fedora I should buy for my facebook profile pic?

Ain't that a NICE thing to say -_-

>Ever felt hoplessness for the world /b
For a long time.
Don't worry it will be road warrior days soon enough.

fuck off muslim uncle tom

that makes no sense. do you even know what an uncle tom is?

TRUMP is the only hope we have. Europe is already dead. Wake up

>always one
So global warming is totes for real huh?

>has truck full of grenades and weapons
>yells Allah Akbar
>Muslim

nothing to see, just a random guy

>someday you will die
>everything you have ever done will be forgotten
>everyone you know will die
>everyone they know will die
>everything they did will be forgotten
>the sun will swallow the earth
>every remnant of human civilization will be destroyed
>there will be no record of any human art or knowledge in the entire universe
>all the stars in the sky will eventually burn out
>all civilizations of any species that have ever or will ever have existed in the universe will be destroyed
>everything will be forgotten
>we will never be smart enough or have the perspective to understand why

kek

This is not going to end
it would never end

funny how all the "muslim" killings suddenly happen all over the world, and you only hear and see it on mainstream media...

i would give you the [red pill], but its your own choice to swallow this bitter hard pill of truth..
when you realize the whole world is build upon lies and those lies will lead to the destruction of the whole world, same as mars, but only this time they (the elite) won't be able to run away.
and as it is written, they will hide in their holes, and there they will die.

fuck all these rumors of wars, fuck all jews and freemasons, fuck their system

Hope trump wins and then declares war in mudslime land so it creates another power vacuum

>This is not going to end[ very well for muslims]

fixed

Huffington Post, pls go

>implying
meanwhile they keep fucking with people

>as it is written
Where is it written? Beforeitsnews.com?

pretty sure he doesn't

Claiming that Mohamed wasn't muslim is bullshit though. He screamed allahu akbar when the truck came to a stop, shortly before he was killed in a firefight with French police. I don't fucking care if his neighbors don't think he was devout - he was trying to keep a low profile while working on his plot to murder as many innocent people as possible for fuck's sake.

Bullshit.
What happened in Nice, Paris, Brussels, Orlando, Boston, London, Madrid, Cologne, New York etc. etc. Is the true path of islam and all muslims are culpable.

ISIS is the most pure form of islam and is what all muslims, man woman child, aspire to be.

There is no good muslim, not a single one. All dance in jubilation over the corpses of every non-muslim while they themselves live lives free of fear and violence against them.

And it's gone on long enough. As long as muslims attack random people, we should attack random muslims. I don't care if you kill an imam or if you kick a muslim toddler in the back of the head. They are all guilty and they must ALL die.

Thats is some first testament shit right there

the only beasts on this planet are niggers and jews

lol

Well, in the first testament we had no muslims, so something was right.

I for one cheer over the bodies of every dead muslim, I do not care who they are, all muslims must die.

you kill me

Found the muslim!

I will pray for your death and the death of your entire bloodline. May there be no trace of you left.

Mudslimes are the worst Kind of animals. Dirty beasts not worth living

if you want to gamble the future of the world on the off chance that all the experts are wrong then you are completely retarded

>while they themselves live lives free of fear and violence against them

you do realize isis has killed more muslims than members of any other religious group?

just wait until the french report comes out showing the Bataclan muslims raped and cut off the balls of the victims. women had knives shoved up there vags just before they were beheaded.

I know some fucking libtard or towel head will say bullshit, but since the video is gonna be coming out soon save your butthurt.

Since this is an anonymous board, I'm going to share my real opinion and not try to write something disturbing to get replies. I really care about Europe's position on foreign relations and refugees. These terrorist attacks just make it harder for them to help people. My opinion matters on this subject, even though I'm American.

>1st testament
>had no muslims

yea... you had... who was that faggot?
oh yea, baal..

but yeh, go grab your gun and start the killing, becoz wot goes around comes around, and don't think you can run from Karma...

bitch

I just feel rage and the urge to fight. I fell we need to organize ourselves against these parasites and our governments that consider these parasites as their electoral cattle. We need to get our land back. No politician will do it for us.
We must purge Europe from islam, once again.

ever killed one of these sandniggers?
i have, pretty fun.

Wow are you saying ISIS is a proxy for American and Israeli interests?

I do not care, that is a morally neutral act.

A dead muslim holds no weight over a dead person, they must all die and I cheer for every last dead muslim man woman or child.

Blowing themselves up is the only good thing they do.

>Just another suicidal and homicidal nut case.

how can we stop crazy people from renting trucks ?

muslim scum detected

>experts
Uh huh. Federally funded scientist that totally are subjective. Ok, man just try to tuck and roll when your go over the cliff with the rest of the lemmings.

lol whats with all these dirty mudlsimes being obsessed with karma? also, those fucking sand niggers started the killing so fuck off subhuman scum

Don't fall for the right-wing propaganda and fear mongering.

We must purge the world, not just europe.
We have to incite and spread hatred, we must systematically cull all people of islamic descent without mercy.

>right wing fear mongering
How is it right wing? How is it fear mongering when it is happening?

You accuse me of being muslim?

>blowing themselves up

2016 and does not know that the CIA actually use their brainwashed "slaves" to perform those acts..
same as the jfk killing..

you are a fucking hypocrite who is brainwashed in CNN's asshole..

maybe you should try to watch less TV

Not at all. Imagine the skill and resources needed to maintain a fake terrorism war. Our superpowers expanding the empire and keeping human attention focused on earthly matters is incredible. I am honored to be a citizen of the winning empire.

The only sad thing is that we are denied knowledge of outer space.

I have a good job dont party at poorpeople massive feast things, laughed About Incident thinking about the driver going into the people.

Nope my life is just dandy

idk what you are trying to say , probably the jews did it .

but it is the weak western people who let this shit happen and go on.

now As for these terrorist attacks they have been non stop for the past 15 years there are like 30,000 terror atacks each year (most of which are classed as muslims then the rest classed as unknown also being muslims attacks , so you just didnt hear it on mainstream because they could hide it , you only hear about shit that they cant hide because it is so big.

When did you heard about migration crisiss ? now check the timestamp on this vid , and remember that they needed the time to realize and build these fences first after they constituted the problem.

What about these texas queers kekekel

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET TRUCK'D

> federally funded
> scientist all over the globe

Retarded indeed

Not saying that it's not happening. Just the whole blame all Muslims, and it will happen to you hivemind mentality of the right is sickening.

This should be a time of mourning, and the right instead is trying to capitalize on it to help further their agenda.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

>dat filename.kek
>dat image size
Hopelessness no, the world is autoregulating itself, even if it's terrible what happens, it only is from our view as implicated human beings. I have no opinion on the world, that's far too big. Also, fuck the mudslime terrorists for this, and fuck you for your opinion on something you can not understand.

I don't watch tv, don't own one.

If the CIA is killing muslim civilians then I applaud them. Every dead muslim child is a good step forward, I want their grieving mothers hung and their fathers beaten to death.

>other countries dont federally fund their scientist
Wew my bad i thought you knew most scientist work off of government grants, especially climate scientists.

These people dont need help they are already save they moved 8 countries over for benefits , they dont go to countrys were they get less benefits, denmark halved the benefits and thousands ppl signed in staying in azc just disappeared.

PLEASE GOD YES

I mourn the people that died in Nice, all I can hope for is that he at least took some errant muslims with him.

All muslims are to blame for this and all muslims should live in perpetual fear of their inevitable killing.

dont worry, what you wish for will come true, partially, it will just be that shithole israel that will be destroyed, all those sodomites and whores dying in fire

Look behind your back faggot. The next time you will feel, it will not be a truck but a hard cock entering your sissy ass

>s trying to keep a low profile while working on his plot to murder as many innocent people as possible for fuck's sake.
newfag bait....

>further their agenda
Of what? You act like doesnt happen with every tragedy? What happened with orlando and the left? You act lile you want to bring people together, but your first response is to blame some other side for something they may not be happening. You are drinking up the forced tribalism man, grow up.

For your own sake I wish you get a formal education one day.

No one's stopping you from joining a Kurdish militia and an heroing yourself in the direct fight against ISIS.

What have i said that is incorrect?

when i feel hopeless i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

Cull them. Totally agree.

fuck, jewish girls are ugly

jewish men

auto regulate , tell that to the white ppl in south africa

>cull these beasts

drink another Johnnie Walker uncle sam

I don't give a fuck about sandniggers dying somewhere in the desert. We need to clense Europe. Point me to a western-based radical right-oriented organization with millions of members and i'll join.

you sincerely believe that every country in the world is in on creating a hoax that benefit no one and has therefore put every climatologist on its payroll for the last 40 years and none of these climatologist or stately workers has ever leaked anything about this information.

over

the oil industry has corrupted the few scientist they can to skew information in order to make trillions of dollars?

Well and I'm french and was there, I can assure you this was true

I'll happily drink, I am not disallowed after all!

But we should. Muslims are not people, they are autonomous objects and they are dangerous.
We destroy all other objects that pose a threat to us, so why not the entirety of the muslim world?

We could do with being 1.3 billion lighter anyway.

"... morally neutral act." I like this guy and the way he thinks.

one six away from the obvious

I white, so as a white person I know that south african sun gives me fucking sunburn so I just don't go there ... Maybe for holidays with some friggin good suncream. If there just wouldn't be so many black ppl in there ... That's just natural selection. White ppl don't belong there, for basic natural reasons.

That a easy one. This time we should keep being friends with russia tho.