So... which one is right?

So... which one is right?

are you retarded?

OP is a degenerate

This HAS to be bait. No on can be this fucking stupid.

It's to scale you dumb fuck.

fine, both are technically right, ruler is right obviously, now the ruler in what i think looks like photoshop, is in scale, like for example, according to the size of the page, and the zoom you have, the "1cm" you see, is a certain equivalent to that ame page, kind of what they do in maps

The actual fuck....

stupid amerifuck

It's called a ruler, fucktard. A scale measures weight.

Fucking faggot.
The computer counts in 2
i.e 1,1.2,1.4,1.6,1.8,2.0
while the ruler counts in 1
i.e 1,1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7,1.8,1.9,2.0

Well if your wondering why your cock measured 6 it's because you're using the computer ruler.

What the fuck did I just read

Measurement of distance is a purely human construct, both are right.

one is dependant on screen resolution, the other on a system set up decades ago for making the perfect sized knuckle-cracking slat of wood.

Please do the world a favor and hang yourself.

The ruler is outdated, your pc is right. Your pc is the latest technology, why trust that old plastic pos ruler.

Neither one is right. The inches are too small.

I hope you're joking here buddy. Yeah, I guess you are. I'm not even a native speaker and I'm not as retarded in my understanding of this language as you are.

"to scale
phrase of scale
>with a uniform reduction or enlargement.
"it is hard to build models to scale from a drawing""

The ruler on the screen represents an area/length which is equal to an inch as indicated on the ruler.

Good job, you actually made me explain it.

Fucking amerifuck retart stupid faggot with your stupid systems. METRIC IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE SYSTEM THAT PEOPLE USE WHO ISNT AUTISTIC

At least we landed on the moon and have a flag on it

This, and elected a nigger as your leader 2 times in a row. You people are doomed

this

>love, ameritard

Alright so what's wrong in my fucking settings?

Screen size in pixel (horizontal): 1600
Screen size in cm (horizontal) : 38

1600/38

I put 42 in "Screen resolution" and nothing changes

Try measuring a piece of paper shown on the screen, then print it out and measure it with the ruler. If there is a difference, then touche.

....what?
You realise that's not what's wrong with OP's post, right?

This is bait.