Anyone care to explain?

Anyone care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

myinstants.com/instant/x-files/
liveleak.com/view?i=ac5_1468588326
metro.co.uk/2016/07/15/nice-attack-dramatic-moment-truck-terrorist-is-shot-dead-after-killing-84-people-during-bastille-day-celebrations-6008827/
vidmax.com/video/143013-Nice-Attack-Moment-police-stormed-and-killed-truck-driver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bait

rng

I don't think anyone can explain your sever mental disorder.

yes its bait but ima do it anyway cause sponge bob taught me to play with the hooks

they drive on the other side in France

myinstants.com/instant/x-files/

Perhaps when the armed police came up to the stopped truck that muzzie driver thought "I'm not just gonna sit here in the drivers seat, I'm gonna make a run for it". And so they shot at where he was, and not where the vehicle is actually operated from.

I watched a lot of Colombo on TV so I'm pretty good at being a detective. Maybe you should too.

>Anyone care to explain?
It is because the French drive on the wrong side of the road and sometimes into huge crowds.
You can't blame them they thing a Peugeot is a car.

The steeringwheel looks to be where there are no bullets tho

angled shots

good luck with your bait

as they shot the truck/driver the truck was standing.
so the driver was not supposed to be behind the wheel.
and behind the wheel isnt the savest place to be...

liveleak.com/view?i=ac5_1468588326

>2016
>not standing directly in front of terrorist truck while shooting at it

Kill yourself

They were shooting from the left you dumb faggot.

They drive on the left side and the driver's seat is on the right side. Jesus, cannot believe people don't know that about Europe.

Shooting at a moving target with a pistol under stress is actually quite difficult.

and btw...
maybe he had tempomat and was sitting in footwell...

It's all a false flag by the illuminati to further break down individual nations.

are you really that stupid faggot?

They drive on the right like in China and New Zealand. Learn geogrpahy faggot

checked!

severe*
please go back to your hood with the other niggers

OP has a mental disorder
Checked

Yeah there was nobody in the middle of the sea shooting at that truck. Pretty strange, isn't it? They only tried to stop him from the ground. Lazy motherfuckers.

he he he

They drive on the right in France. Also this explains why France is always losing wars

Kek

No one was dumb enough to stand infrony of the driving truck and shoot at the driver directly. They all shot from angles from the side of the truck.

IT'S OFFICIAL. THE FRENCH GOBERNMENT IS IN FACT ISIS

They are french, shooting is not their forte.

Kek that comic actually became reality

Better question faggots: why is there no blood? I would think the windshield would be smeared with blood, or at some on it or the sides of the truck..84 people no blood.. why is that smart guys??

literally everyone has seen the video where they were shooting. None of the shots came from in front of the truck; they were all off to the side.

>pic related

Because you watch too many movies.

people don't explode with blood when run over you dip

This is the realworld, not gta you retarded fuck

Really? Cuz I thought if you get hit by a truck that size going at that speed maybe just maybe there might be some..

Hell I hit a fucking deer and there's more blood and hair on my car than if I run over 84 people.. so very interdasting..

Called reversed picture. I was on the place during it.

>car=lorry
>hurrrrr

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

My point exactly a "lorry" which is much bigger than a car has much more momentum. Thinking maybe people's heads should have exploded upon contact. Why no pieces of brain a skull stuck to windshield??

Underrated post

i thought something was off about the pics of the lorry

steel bullets cant penetrate driver side windows

driver side windows can melt steel beams

Are you really that retarded?

Omg you are even more retarded than op!!

higher res

dumbass faggot

Lol depends on how fat they are.. YES some do explode.. trust me they do..

>implying

Actual kek

trajectory of bullets
>google it

They shot from an angle you dumb fuck, or did you think they'd stand directly in front of the murdertruck?

Bullets came from the other side of the windshield at an angle numnuts

Guys, he didn't get shot in the truck. He jumped out and was shooting at pedestrians. Read a fucking news

It was reality as far back as last year or something. French Muslim slammed his car into a bunch of pedestrians but i'm p sure they said he had brain problems or something and that's why he did it

Actually thought this was well done and the amount of people who don't understand is frightening

checkd

dubs of truth

under the picture is just white space, two red boxes and an arrow pointing to one of the boxes...is there supposed to be text there?

top view idiot

I'm amazed someone this stupid actually found their way to Sup Forums tbqhwyf

da fuq is this shit

>what is bullet trajectory
>what is ricochet
>what is shot through the manifold
>what is he got out of the truck
>what is France
>what is shitty frenchy aim
>what is firing a gun at an angle
>what is deflected shot
>what is shattered glass shrapnel
>what is spooky ghost stopped him

>what is op is an fagit
>what is op literally cannot stop sucking dick
>what is rev up those dicks boys op is sure one huge faggot
>what is bait thread
>what is guaranteed replies
>what is hurdur Muslims FUG XDD
>what is rawr ex dee
>what is everyone in this thread is retarded for replying

Take your pick OP

Thank you mossad for your standard gaslighting response, I have noticed zionazi kikes get all the dubs, do you have a special "birthright" mod for Sup Forums?

I wonder which wahabiist cult of big nosed Saudi kikes brainwashed this pack of eastern european mongols?

Maybe ur a photoshop ninja

No. Cool design, though.

New Zealand is left hand traffic.

wow lol

Trees

I don't even care if this is bait

cool red boxes, why are they there

Where is the blood where is the blood, where is the blood where is the blood.

Hahahah 10/10 b8

>Read a fucking news
implying news can be trusted

Man, if only there had been even ONE cop on the other side of the road.......

New version of where is the bud.. lol

we get it, they clearly were not aiming for the driver, thanks

Allah deflected the bullets

If you watch the video where he was shot, he was sat in the passenger seat shooting at police with a pistol

care to share this footage with the class?

or just continue to make shit up?

>either is fine, just asking

Wizard did it.

I call BS

Videos here son

metro.co.uk/2016/07/15/nice-attack-dramatic-moment-truck-terrorist-is-shot-dead-after-killing-84-people-during-bastille-day-celebrations-6008827/

It's a conspiracy. George Bush drove that truck and then collapsed at free fall speed back into his own footprint on the moon, which is impossible because a) there is no moisture in lunar soil to create a footprint and b) he was not hit by a plane (you can see the bullet holes are not plane shaped at all).

>seemslegit.jpg

They shot at it from the left and front-left. The bullets didn't pass the windshield at a 90° angle. Footage here: vidmax.com/video/143013-Nice-Attack-Moment-police-stormed-and-killed-truck-driver

man, if there had only been cops on the OHTER side.......

*other

It's not your fault OP

wut, did you look at the link ?

I'm not sure if you're retarded enough to not see the reasons there weren't or that you want to see dead cops.

First case: kys
Second case >>>/BLM/

cool pixels, bro