Hi Sup Forums. I'm going to tokyo next friday. Anyone here that's been there before? What cool shit can you do there?

Hi Sup Forums. I'm going to tokyo next friday. Anyone here that's been there before? What cool shit can you do there?

fuck children

Eat some dawg boi

That would be illegal sir!

that's china I think!

Same place nigga

go to a maid cafe alone and start crying into your omuraisu

Tokyo Sky Tower, do a boat tour on Asakusa, go to akihabara and party in shibuya

Try to get into a blowjob club.
They usually aren't open to foreigners, but who knows maybe in Tokyo it's a big city-province

go to a club. jap girls are thirsty af for dat foreign peepee

A ten thousand dollar rocket to blow up a 15 dollar tent and the guy still survived. I demand better education programmes for marines.

>Marines
You see the propaganda flag in the video don't you?

Why is this called 'nervegas'?

I loved there for 3 years. Here's what you do: party doesn't start until 11 or midnight.get there beforehand and scope out some cool places. TIP THE GODDAMN bartender well so they remember you when you come back in (its gonna get packed) crack some jokes with the door guys too, so when you come up later in the night, they remember you and let you right in, immediately putting you at Rock star status. Stay away from the nigs from Africa. They want your money.
Remember that there is more pussy in Tokyo other than Japanese. Keep your options open. If you can't get laid their, put a bullet in your mouth.

i thought you weren't supposed to tip in Japan

he got killed by nervegas its pretty obvious

The tent was filled with Ammunition

CHECKED

Seemed like a regular explosion to me.

Also, checked.

got anymore like this?

go to the MLP cafe

this!

so fucking true i was there for a month and had 8 jap girls to fuck as i please before i left

no trust me its nerve gas

OP, go to Kamakura and Nikko. They are both cities close to Tokyo (1-2hours by train)and you'll see some mindfucking awesome Buddhists temples, forests and shit. It's cheap and totally worth the trip.

Also, do the basic tour to akihabara and eat sushi at the portuary marked (forgot the name). If you want to go out at night, avoid the overpriced bars at roppongi.

go to ikebukoro and try finding russian sushi restaurant

I'm planing on going to kamakura for a day, looks nice and cozy!

Find this guy on the main road in Nikko. Customer painted dragons for like $30.

how's the lady situation there? Easy?

pretty cool, doesn't go well with my current decor though!

Wtf trips rule
Checked!

Try Nikko too. Its one of the few places in Japan where the temples were not destroyed by earthquakes or war. You can also see Tokugawa's tomb and some impressing 16th century contributions. Its a 2h trip from Tokyo. You can also find cheaper katana replicas over there to satisfy your weabo wishes.

nice, maybe i'll stab someone on the train back!

if you're white and speak english they will be all over you

That's pretty much difficult. Japanese girls are pretty shy and no matter what they say on tourist websites, the general level of English comprehension and speaking among the Japanese is fucking terrible. You can go to massage parlors, but expect to be ripped off. Also, most of girls in these places are Chinese or east Asians - Japanese prostitutes are way more expensive

as long as you're not a fat weeaboo neckbeard. two things that dry up a japanese girl's pussy fastest are beards and fatties

Not in Japan. They're all paedos. Always with school uniforms, drawings of children, etc. It's a huge part of the culture.

holy shit sauce ffs

age of consent is 17 in tokyo

Not fat nor a weaboo, but i'll settle for a decent looking jap!

Yeah but the preferred average age for how their sexual partners look is below that. This is common knowledge, that's why there are entire Japanese genres of cartoon specifically dealing with underage looking girls.