Am i fat?

Am i fat?

Looks good to me. I'd hit it.

Fuck no

My favorite body type to fuck. Virgins will say you're fat though, but who gives a fuck about a virgin's opinion on females?

Lardass

you are so right

Yeah you are fat

You are about 20-25% bodyfat

exactly with proof:

thanks

Little thick but that's good.

Nope

aww thanks

You fucking newfag cunts. The ONLY answer anyone should be posting to this is

Tits or GTFO!

youre too fat

see tits

You're getting there.

Insufficient data, need tits to give answer. And ass. And pussy.

Just fuckin strip already.

looks like you got a case of the ugly tits? Possible fatty

Its hard to tell. I cant see tits or a timetsamp.

You're a bit overweight, yes

Actually the perfect body in my opinion. Face/tits?

Moar

Yes, you are no longer a person. You are simply somebody else's fat.

My fetish, OP. But we need timestamp.

tits?

Yes, you are more fat than you are thin, at least.

summer found

If this is a chick that is prob a low estimate.

NOT FAT OP but just average for a female in the first world.

Tits plz

24%-29%

Just a little thick

as long as you're healthy, find a guy who wants you because you're you and not just a piece of fuck meat. You're mid section is definitely not unattractive.

this post gave me aids

don't lie, you already had aids from all the nigger cock you take in your ass, didn't you? don't blame the post, come out of closet already

yea but its ok

In my opinion your midsection is perfect.

yes, but you aren't disgustingly fat. do some running

>virgins will say you're fat though....
you realize she's overweight right? sure, she isn't morbidly obese but she's overweight. now it isn't disgusting because she isn't terribly overweight. just kys faggot.

No, you are so beautifull!

for me ye

anyone above the recommended weight set by the National health service is considered overweight, even if it's by 1 pound. It's kind of a hard rule to live by.
op come live with me for a couple of months, I'll fuck that weight off you in not time. by the end of the month we'll do so much fucking that we'll have the inside of my house permanently smelling like soured milk

yes, but you can easily lose it if you're not comfortable with it by exercising and watching what you eat. If you are comfortable with it then this thread is pointless. Have a nice day.

>soured milk
wtf??

If you were my gf, I would tell you jokes all day so when you laugh, I could watch your belly jiggle like a bowl full of jello

Yes

yeah from our genital juice and sweat from our asses mix together. It would be everywhere

nigga have you ever did sex

post more please

timestamp then ill give you the attention you want

Bump

Hahaha. Wtf dude

Not really. You look pretty hot though

Time for someone who isn't a horny pervert or a virgin to respond. You're mildly obese. It's not overtly unattractive and won't stop you from getting laid, because men will fuck pretty much anything, and it's not something that can't be trimmed off with a little bit of regular exercise.

Or some scissors

so would you say it would be a good home for the crustaceans to begin crust production?

chubby